Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Have: 320k Treasure //// Want: Canine A
So I'm looking for Artists to draw canines c: Particularly couple art. [quote name="BlackVulpix" date="2013-07-15 22:38:58" url="main.php?p=mb&board=cc&page=5&id=331752#548823"] The first character herself is fairly simple c: [url=https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/582784_4070611693584_2095124669_n.jpg]Fullbody example[/url] [url=https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/555461_4106935641660_1140164482_n.jpg] Example with her signature Plaid neckerchief.[/url] I guess you can say her body shape is more like a Border Collie with Grey fox mix, so however you'd like to interpret that. ouo; She is fairly small, closer to a Grey Fox's size (Although larger because of the domestic dog mix) xxx 2nd Character is a male Dire Wolf. So far only have their Anthro ref, will have to see if he has a feral ref. [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43165569/CLEANOMG.png]Anthro but pretty much shows what he is.[/url] He's pretty much a big boy, quite a bit bigger than the female. Thick built and strong. He does have that cyborg- eye/leg thing going on, but I don't know much beyond that since he is a friend's character xD [/quote] So if you"d like to offer your services, post the following information: Examples of Art: Pricing on Art: I would like to see some Anthro artists as well, but feral is probably the most common art I usually commission.
So I'm looking for Artists to draw canines c: Particularly couple art.

The first character herself is fairly simple c:

Fullbody example
Example with her signature Plaid neckerchief.

I guess you can say her body shape is more like a Border Collie with Grey fox mix, so however you'd like to interpret that. ouo; She is fairly small, closer to a Grey Fox's size (Although larger because of the domestic dog mix)

xxx

2nd Character is a male Dire Wolf. So far only have their Anthro ref, will have to see if he has a feral ref.

Anthro but pretty much shows what he is.

He's pretty much a big boy, quite a bit bigger than the female. Thick built and strong. He does have that cyborg- eye/leg thing going on, but I don't know much beyond that since he is a friend's character xD

So if you"d like to offer your services, post the following information:
Examples of Art:
Pricing on Art:

I would like to see some Anthro artists as well, but feral is probably the most common art I usually commission.
@BlackVulpix
Examples of Art: DA gallery
Pricing on Art: Variable. How much detail you'd like is a factory, but for what you're after, I'd say anywhere from 100k-200kT. Definitely negotiable, though.
@BlackVulpix
Examples of Art: DA gallery
Pricing on Art: Variable. How much detail you'd like is a factory, but for what you're after, I'd say anywhere from 100k-200kT. Definitely negotiable, though.
@Hraeth

I'll consider your art for sure :U Let me just see in a week or so if others will come and offer their services as well just in case I'd like to see more styles of art.
@Hraeth

I'll consider your art for sure :U Let me just see in a week or so if others will come and offer their services as well just in case I'd like to see more styles of art.
Up~
Up~
Examples: Furaffinity

Pricing: 150- 200k+

Depends what you want for pricing - If its fully realism shaded 200 plus, painterly shaded soemwhere in the given range, flatcolors 100k etc
Examples: Furaffinity

Pricing: 150- 200k+

Depends what you want for pricing - If its fully realism shaded 200 plus, painterly shaded soemwhere in the given range, flatcolors 100k etc
A friend pointed me this way. ^^

Examples of Art: DA, an old couple tag
Pricing on Art: Negotiable? For a couple bust (line/color/shade ) maybe 200-300k? *tossing out a random number*
A friend pointed me this way. ^^

Examples of Art: DA, an old couple tag
Pricing on Art: Negotiable? For a couple bust (line/color/shade ) maybe 200-300k? *tossing out a random number*
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading