Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling GSD
Hello! I'm looking to sell 40 GSD or trade them for a festival skin.

I would like the accent Curious Companions, but I will sell the GSD and buy it myself if that's the easier route to go!

I think common rate is 1:1000? That's what I was informed at least. So selling 40 GSD for 1:1000!
Hello! I'm looking to sell 40 GSD or trade them for a festival skin.

I would like the accent Curious Companions, but I will sell the GSD and buy it myself if that's the easier route to go!

I think common rate is 1:1000? That's what I was informed at least. So selling 40 GSD for 1:1000!
@AsiaticFlower

Would you trade all 40 for the Companion accent?
@AsiaticFlower

Would you trade all 40 for the Companion accent?
@ItsASomething

Uhh. Well if the accent is only 35K and ratio is 1:1000, then I should only have to trade 35 GSD. But if you would rather have all 40 GSD for the accent then I suppose, yeah.
@ItsASomething

Uhh. Well if the accent is only 35K and ratio is 1:1000, then I should only have to trade 35 GSD. But if you would rather have all 40 GSD for the accent then I suppose, yeah.
@AsiaticFlower

I'd prefer all 40, but it isn't really needed so whatever you'd like. :>
@AsiaticFlower

I'd prefer all 40, but it isn't really needed so whatever you'd like. :>
@ItsASomething

Would you take all 40 for the skin and 5K? (Also trying to save up to expand my lair. Lol.) If that's too much it's okay if you take the 40 for the skin.
@ItsASomething

Would you take all 40 for the skin and 5K? (Also trying to save up to expand my lair. Lol.) If that's too much it's okay if you take the 40 for the skin.
@AsiaticFlower

Haha, 35 sand dollars is more than fine than.
I'm been buying chests for the past day or so...:'>
@AsiaticFlower

Haha, 35 sand dollars is more than fine than.
I'm been buying chests for the past day or so...:'>
@ItsASomething

I'll send 35 sand dollars then!
@ItsASomething

I'll send 35 sand dollars then!