Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Disappearing Familiars?~Solved
I have 3 familiars that I cannot put with any of my dragons. When I go to my hoard there are 4 familiars. A Lightening Sprite, an Opheodrys Naga, a Blue Dragon Reef Snail, and a Death's-Head Stag and all but the Lightening Sprite refuse to show up when I got to the "Change" option.

Browser: Google Chrome.
I have 3 familiars that I cannot put with any of my dragons. When I go to my hoard there are 4 familiars. A Lightening Sprite, an Opheodrys Naga, a Blue Dragon Reef Snail, and a Death's-Head Stag and all but the Lightening Sprite refuse to show up when I got to the "Change" option.

Browser: Google Chrome.
p66qh-1.jpg
Hello, @ReedWingedKnight! You can only attach one of each familiar to your dragons. I've had a quick peek at your dragons, and you appear to have a Death's Head Stag, Opheodrys Naga, and a Blue Dragon Reef Snail currently on your dragons already. They will show up in your hoard, but can't be equipped because you have one equipped already. :)
Hello, @ReedWingedKnight! You can only attach one of each familiar to your dragons. I've had a quick peek at your dragons, and you appear to have a Death's Head Stag, Opheodrys Naga, and a Blue Dragon Reef Snail currently on your dragons already. They will show up in your hoard, but can't be equipped because you have one equipped already. :)
larksigmini_zps8f6a8bda.png
Learn something new everyday lol Thanks for letting me know ^^' Now I feel silly....
Learn something new everyday lol Thanks for letting me know ^^' Now I feel silly....
p66qh-1.jpg