Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Loddies Accents
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 109 110
@Loddie I'm new to forums and don't quite know how the process of accents work. Is Koicove still available? Sorry if that seems silly for asking. I was just really interested in buying it for an imp male if it is. Your artwork is beautiful!
@Loddie I'm new to forums and don't quite know how the process of accents work. Is Koicove still available? Sorry if that seems silly for asking. I was just really interested in buying it for an imp male if it is. Your artwork is beautiful!
@loddie could i be added to your old skins/accents reprint pinglist? namely for the gold seajewls accent!
@loddie could i be added to your old skins/accents reprint pinglist? namely for the gold seajewls accent!
Bw0Ww3C.png
@Loddie Any copies of Seafarer left? If yes, I'd love to grab one. If no, any chance of a rerun for WaveSat?
@Loddie Any copies of Seafarer left? If yes, I'd love to grab one. If no, any chance of a rerun for WaveSat?
Some of these pings are a bit old, I'm very sorry for the delay.

@Reno Possibly, though I have actually had thoughts on making a more updated, more noticable similar accent instead. If you would like to be placed on my ping list for when I republish old accents I would be happy to add you to it

@Heeroku alduin Sure thing, I'll add you to the list

@Aphrina @mileycyrus
Sorry, currently out of stock on that accent. I can add to you the ping list for republishing old accents if you'd like

@Canis I currently have two copies of that in stock! I haven't had a chance to relist the on the auction house, if you'd like to mail me the funds directly, gems or treasure, your preference
Some of these pings are a bit old, I'm very sorry for the delay.

@Reno Possibly, though I have actually had thoughts on making a more updated, more noticable similar accent instead. If you would like to be placed on my ping list for when I republish old accents I would be happy to add you to it

@Heeroku alduin Sure thing, I'll add you to the list

@Aphrina @mileycyrus
Sorry, currently out of stock on that accent. I can add to you the ping list for republishing old accents if you'd like

@Canis I currently have two copies of that in stock! I haven't had a chance to relist the on the auction house, if you'd like to mail me the funds directly, gems or treasure, your preference
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@loddie thank you so much! (also omg i just noticed that you have my progen's first baby wowow)
@loddie thank you so much! (also omg i just noticed that you have my progen's first baby wowow)
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin I do? *goes to look Oh - My - God! yes I do! One of my very first purchases, I love her so much ♥ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5/437_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@alduin I do? *goes to look

Oh - My - God! yes I do! One of my very first purchases, I love her so much ♥
@Loddie I'll send payment in gems, thanks!
@Loddie I'll send payment in gems, thanks!
@loddie MY PRECIOUS GRANDDAUGHTER dang she's so fabulous.

the only pretty dragon that they ever popped out.
@loddie MY PRECIOUS GRANDDAUGHTER dang she's so fabulous.

the only pretty dragon that they ever popped out.
Bw0Ww3C.png
@Alduin lol oh now I'm sure that in the past they've made more.

Although, and I'm sure I'm bias here, none could be much prettier than the very first lol
@Alduin lol oh now I'm sure that in the past they've made more.

Although, and I'm sure I'm bias here, none could be much prettier than the very first lol
@loddie yes add me to the ping list for any of the koi accents please!!! C:
@loddie yes add me to the ping list for any of the koi accents please!!! C:
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 109 110