Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Loddies Accents
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 109 110
@Loddie The next best thing, I suppose! Go ahead and add me to the list. I'll wait however long I have to for a chance at this accent haha~
@Loddie The next best thing, I suppose! Go ahead and add me to the list. I'll wait however long I have to for a chance at this accent haha~
2jg8nrt.png
@Loddie, omg I have no idea how it took me SO LONG to come across your accent thread, but may I please be added to both your pinglists? I'd love to see what new things come out, as well as keep an eye out for a sea turtle reprint 8D
@Loddie, omg I have no idea how it took me SO LONG to come across your accent thread, but may I please be added to both your pinglists? I'd love to see what new things come out, as well as keep an eye out for a sea turtle reprint 8D
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
[center][quote name="Loddie" date=2015-04-28 13:49:57] @Reno Possibly, though I have actually had thoughts on making a more updated, more noticable similar accent instead. If you would like to be placed on my ping list for when I republish old accents I would be happy to add you to it.[/quote] @Loddie : Yes, please![/center]
Loddie wrote on 2015-04-28:
@Reno Possibly, though I have actually had thoughts on making a more updated, more noticable similar accent instead. If you would like to be placed on my ping list for when I republish old accents I would be happy to add you to it.

@Loddie :

Yes, please!
@Loddie

Could I get a ping whenever you publish your male WC sea turtle accent again? c:
@Loddie

Could I get a ping whenever you publish your male WC sea turtle accent again? c:
JVuD44t.png
@Loddie

I really love your Poison Bar accent/skin for the male Tundra. Can I be put on the general ping list for the "Republish Old Skins / Accents"? I hope that one pops back up again soon. :)
@Loddie

I really love your Poison Bar accent/skin for the male Tundra. Can I be put on the general ping list for the "Republish Old Skins / Accents"? I hope that one pops back up again soon. :)
eppAZHY.png
[center][img]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/citrusloddie/WebStuff/Divider.png[/img][/center] [b]Republishing Previous Accents![/b] - I'm republishing 10 copies each of the following accents: [b]SeaTurtle[/b] 900 gems or 495,000 treasure [skin=5344][skin=5368][skin=3101][skin=2895] [b]Seafarer[/b] 900 gems or 495,000 treasure [skin=9360] I'm currently adding these 5 accents to the auction house, for gems and treasure. If you'd like to have one of these accents for a mix of gems and treasure, please send me a pm. I'm currently using a gem ratio of 1 gem for 550 treasure [center][img]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/citrusloddie/WebStuff/PingList.png[/img][/center] [b]Ping List: Republish Old Skins/Accents[/b] @HSoup @minorskie @Nevaka @punka @Canis @Solarin @Weenyah @MissTrips @CalypsoLaForet @Wintermischief @kokobean22 @Corvidophile @Seiryuu @DutchDragon @aloxela @ZanaDragonhart @effy @scribblingface @doomish @doetails @Shanty @bonstrosity @starsystems @Luminare @xCatzy @Aprikoko @Jazz @Reitgerte @Dragoness @Nika @GadzooksTD @punka @Parad0xxy @Solarin @Weenyah @MissTrips @Nymphalidae @Corvidophile @Nika @Koneko @ramenraptor @StayingBehind @soots @scribblingface @Lawcere @EisenDragoon @alduin @mileycyrus @Aphrina @Emothy @Reno @Alatreon @MulberryHawk
Divider.png

Republishing Previous Accents!
- I'm republishing 10 copies each of the following accents:

SeaTurtle 900 gems or 495,000 treasure

Seafarer 900 gems or 495,000 treasure

I'm currently adding these 5 accents to the auction house, for gems and treasure. If you'd like to have one of these accents for a mix of gems and treasure, please send me a pm. I'm currently using a gem ratio of 1 gem for 550 treasure

PingList.png

Ping List: Republish Old Skins/Accents
@HSoup @minorskie @Nevaka @punka @Canis @Solarin @Weenyah @MissTrips @CalypsoLaForet @Wintermischief @kokobean22 @Corvidophile @Seiryuu @DutchDragon @aloxela @ZanaDragonhart @effy @scribblingface @doomish @doetails @Shanty @bonstrosity @starsystems @Luminare @xCatzy @Aprikoko @Jazz @Reitgerte @Dragoness @Nika @GadzooksTD @punka @Parad0xxy @Solarin @Weenyah @MissTrips @Nymphalidae @Corvidophile @Nika @Koneko @ramenraptor @StayingBehind @soots @scribblingface @Lawcere @EisenDragoon @alduin @mileycyrus @Aphrina @Emothy @Reno @Alatreon @MulberryHawk

ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie

Do you do holds?
@Loddie

Do you do holds?
@Solarin depends on the time length! How long do you need?
@Solarin depends on the time length! How long do you need?
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie

I was about to delete my post ;; I was going to say 3 days max but thinking about it now I should stop myself, thank you for answering me, anyways! qvq
@Loddie

I was about to delete my post ;; I was going to say 3 days max but thinking about it now I should stop myself, thank you for answering me, anyways! qvq
@Loddie Can you hold one M and one F copy of Sea Turtle, and one copy of Seafarer for me please? It would only be for a couple days, Tuesday at the very latest.
@Loddie Can you hold one M and one F copy of Sea Turtle, and one copy of Seafarer for me please? It would only be for a couple days, Tuesday at the very latest.
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 109 110