Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bust Shot Adopts [CLOSED permanently]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52
@goldenwings cute! his gembond looks a little more ivory than gold to me though, could you perhaps give the colour a quick change? thank you!

also, did you send me a payment request for this one? I can't quite remember if I paid already or not... hm
@goldenwings cute! his gembond looks a little more ivory than gold to me though, could you perhaps give the colour a quick change? thank you!

also, did you send me a payment request for this one? I can't quite remember if I paid already or not... hm
2pye52h.png
also: I'm in NST -3:30, so I'm 4:30 hours ahead of server time!
@Fufuberry Sure, I'll edit it right away! I just checked my messages and it seems the last message I sent you really was the payment request for the first one! Clumsy me, thanks for the reminder. (You totally would have gotten away with getting it for free.) I suggest you look through your inbox again to check if we really didn't just miss it somehow, but if I really forgot to charge you, he's 15kt (15kt minus 3kt discount cause he's your second, plus 3kt for the accent) and you can just go ahead and send it.
@Fufuberry Sure, I'll edit it right away! I just checked my messages and it seems the last message I sent you really was the payment request for the first one! Clumsy me, thanks for the reminder. (You totally would have gotten away with getting it for free.) I suggest you look through your inbox again to check if we really didn't just miss it somehow, but if I really forgot to charge you, he's 15kt (15kt minus 3kt discount cause he's your second, plus 3kt for the accent) and you can just go ahead and send it.
@Fufuberry Here you go, I hope the color is better this time! I also discovered a layering issue in there, so I took this chance to also fix that. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZwYvW1k.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/25fDLMt.png[/img]
@Fufuberry
Here you go, I hope the color is better this time! I also discovered a layering issue in there, so I took this chance to also fix that.

ZwYvW1k.png25fDLMt.png
@Sasha
I'm working on your adopts and I'm getting to the coatl lady, so I wanted to ask, which closed eyes did you want? a or c?
@Sasha
I'm working on your adopts and I'm getting to the coatl lady, so I wanted to ask, which closed eyes did you want? a or c?
@goldenwings hi I love your coatls! I was wondering who was next in line for an order because id like to be added to that list
@goldenwings hi I love your coatls! I was wondering who was next in line for an order because id like to be added to that list
qk1BHu2.png
@goldenwings

Can you add me for ping list?
@goldenwings

Can you add me for ping list?
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
@blackfang320
I have one and a half more orders to finish in this round, before I've finished those (it should be soon), I'm not accepting orders. I cab ping you in a day or two when the shop's open though.

@honeyT
Sure!
@blackfang320
I have one and a half more orders to finish in this round, before I've finished those (it should be soon), I'm not accepting orders. I cab ping you in a day or two when the shop's open though.

@honeyT
Sure!
@goldenwings yeah thanks that'll be great! Is there any way you could size one to fit in a signature?
@goldenwings yeah thanks that'll be great! Is there any way you could size one to fit in a signature?
qk1BHu2.png
@blackfang320 I wouldn't mind! You'd probably lose some detail, so I wouldn't recommend doing that with a dragon with complex apparel, but sure.
@blackfang320 I wouldn't mind! You'd probably lose some detail, so I wouldn't recommend doing that with a dragon with complex apparel, but sure.
@goldenwings I don't see anything in my inbox either, I'll send the payment over now! haha I love these adopts, I wouldn't wanna short you for the work you do (8 thanks!
@goldenwings I don't see anything in my inbox either, I'll send the payment over now! haha I love these adopts, I wouldn't wanna short you for the work you do (8 thanks!
2pye52h.png
also: I'm in NST -3:30, so I'm 4:30 hours ahead of server time!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52