Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for rp partners
1 2 3 4 5
@patheticpanzer ((Cool, I'm a plague clan))
@StarDragon34
@calligraphy
@AvaramTelegram
@ChibiKittens

So who wants to go first?
@patheticpanzer ((Cool, I'm a plague clan))
@StarDragon34
@calligraphy
@AvaramTelegram
@ChibiKittens

So who wants to go first?
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Chibikittens Sho!

@GalaxyTwist Not me...
@Chibikittens Sho!

@GalaxyTwist Not me...
@GalaxyTwist uhh not sure how to start, perhaps we should go into more detail before we start? What kind of story will the rp have, besides just an adventure?
@GalaxyTwist uhh not sure how to start, perhaps we should go into more detail before we start? What kind of story will the rp have, besides just an adventure?
@patheticpanzer
Are we gonna be starting soon? ^^ (( If we need someone to go first I can try my hand at it :D Tho I'll just be improvising the whole thing unless you give me more details, but if you're fine with that than I wouldn't mind being first to post :) ))
@patheticpanzer
Are we gonna be starting soon? ^^ (( If we need someone to go first I can try my hand at it :D Tho I'll just be improvising the whole thing unless you give me more details, but if you're fine with that than I wouldn't mind being first to post :) ))
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@Chibikittens

I have no idea! :D
@Chibikittens

I have no idea! :D
@patheticpanzer
Lol XD (( Well, I'll be here if you need someone to make a first post *sits down and twiddles fingers awkwardly* ))
@patheticpanzer
Lol XD (( Well, I'll be here if you need someone to make a first post *sits down and twiddles fingers awkwardly* ))
TXKcK16.png
@Chibikittens I think someone else is coming up with more info for the rp.
@Chibikittens I think someone else is coming up with more info for the rp.
@patheticpanzer
oh okay ^^ tho who is?
@patheticpanzer
oh okay ^^ tho who is?
TXKcK16.png
@Chibikittens I think Galaxytwist moght
@Chibikittens I think Galaxytwist moght
@galaxytwist
Are you the one making the RP? (Sorry I'm a bit confused lol ^^' also if so when will we be starting? If not then just ignore haha...ha...)
@galaxytwist
Are you the one making the RP? (Sorry I'm a bit confused lol ^^' also if so when will we be starting? If not then just ignore haha...ha...)
TXKcK16.png
1 2 3 4 5