Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for rp partners
1 2 3 4 5
@ChibiKittens ((I only saw one typo, and I can definitely work off of this. Nice job!)) @patheticpanzer @stardragon34 @callgraphy @avaramtelegram @muninn ((Hope y'all don't mind me playing as two dergs. And please just pretend Nectar is an adult for now. She will become one tomorrow, so just imagine. Also Penumbra's speech will be [b]bolded[/b], Nectar's speech will be in [i]italics[/i], and your and any other dragon's speech will be [u]underlined[/u].)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12629275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126293/12629275_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12660661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126607/12660661_350.png[/img] [/url] Penumbra cheered as more and more dragons were killed in these battles. He was a good fighter himself, and was earning some treasure by making bets on who would win. He had made a bet that the large Ridgeback would win, and kill the Coatl down below. As his prediction was correct, he took off his hat and watched as a Tundra put in the money he had bet. "[b]Thank you for your cooperation.[/b]" Penumbra smiled eerily, and placed his top hat on his head once more. "[u]ANOTHER CONTESTANT JUMPS IN FOR BATTLE![/u]" a large dragon roars into the crowd. Penumbra looks towards the dragon down below, and saw the fear in her eyes. He questioned the way the Spiral acted, but began to raise his paw. "[b]I wi-[/b]" he started before he felt a small tug on his tail. He turned around to see his sweet flower of a mate. "[b]Er, w-what are you doing here, Nectar?[/b]" he asked hesitantly, he knew his beloved mate didn't have a very strong stomach when it came to gore. The small Coatl shook her head, and held out her paw. "[i]Penumbra, I know you.. like this but...[/i]" Nectar's gaze flickered from her mate, to the Spiral, to the ground. "[i]Y-you need to come home. You know, before you lose all of the cash you've earned.[/i]" she said, hoping it would convince Penumbra to come with her to their lair, and leave the Spiral un-beaten. Penumbra took off his hat, and handed his mate the treasure. "[b]Take the money home, I really want to gamble more.[/b]" he said, smiling a bit. "[b]Or you could stay here with me.[/b]" he said slyly. He watched as his mate opened her mouth to respond but said nothing. "[i]F-fine. Do what you want, I'll be waiting up here for you. But not watching.[/i]" Nectar said, her eyes falling to the ground as her mate gently nuzzled into her. "[b]I WILL!![/b]" Penumbra shouted, shooting himself down to the ground in one large leap.
@ChibiKittens ((I only saw one typo, and I can definitely work off of this. Nice job!))
@patheticpanzer
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram
@muninn
((Hope y'all don't mind me playing as two dergs. And please just pretend Nectar is an adult for now. She will become one tomorrow, so just imagine. Also Penumbra's speech will be bolded, Nectar's speech will be in italics, and your and any other dragon's speech will be underlined.))

12629275_350.png

12660661_350.png

Penumbra cheered as more and more dragons were killed in these battles. He was a good fighter himself, and was earning some treasure by making bets on who would win. He had made a bet that the large Ridgeback would win, and kill the Coatl down below. As his prediction was correct, he took off his hat and watched as a Tundra put in the money he had bet.
"Thank you for your cooperation." Penumbra smiled eerily, and placed his top hat on his head once more.
"ANOTHER CONTESTANT JUMPS IN FOR BATTLE!" a large dragon roars into the crowd. Penumbra looks towards the dragon down below, and saw the fear in her eyes. He questioned the way the Spiral acted, but began to raise his paw.
"I wi-" he started before he felt a small tug on his tail. He turned around to see his sweet flower of a mate. "Er, w-what are you doing here, Nectar?" he asked hesitantly, he knew his beloved mate didn't have a very strong stomach when it came to gore. The small Coatl shook her head, and held out her paw.
"Penumbra, I know you.. like this but..." Nectar's gaze flickered from her mate, to the Spiral, to the ground. "Y-you need to come home. You know, before you lose all of the cash you've earned." she said, hoping it would convince Penumbra to come with her to their lair, and leave the Spiral un-beaten.
Penumbra took off his hat, and handed his mate the treasure. "Take the money home, I really want to gamble more." he said, smiling a bit. "Or you could stay here with me." he said slyly. He watched as his mate opened her mouth to respond but said nothing.
"F-fine. Do what you want, I'll be waiting up here for you. But not watching." Nectar said, her eyes falling to the ground as her mate gently nuzzled into her.
"I WILL!!" Penumbra shouted, shooting himself down to the ground in one large leap.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@ChibiKittens @galaxytwist - dont mind at all! They complement eachother. @patheticpanzer @stardragon34 @callgraphy @avaramtelegram ((Looking great! This is Goldfinger, my youthful (19/20 year equivalent??) aspiring conman. I'm using bold for dialouge.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12278214] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122783/12278214_350.png[/img] [/url] Goldfinger’s wide eyes glinted as he took in the sight of the coatl, to whom he had lost a hefty amount of coin, and the ragged spiral on the field. “[b]My my, this has gotten interesting.”[/b] He mumbled to himself, digging frantically in his leather bag for any treasure to bet, but his nimble fingers came back empty. He scowled, steeled himself and turned to the mirror in the dark cowl. [b]“30 thousand on the Coatl.”[/b] He grinned. [b]“I hate to bet against a fellow spiral, but I’ve got a feeling about this one-“[/b] He said, attempting to be smooth. [b]“30 thousand?”[/b] The mirror scoffed. [b]“Don’t make me laugh, you can’t even scrounge up a coin.” [/b] [b]“Come on-“[/b] He drew out over a few syllables, wings beating anxiously. [b]“You know I’m good for it!” [/b] The mirror tsked and shook his head, leaving one eye open, while the other three closed with mocking disdain. [b]“What will your clan say? Betting all their hard earned treasure on such barbaric sport.”[/b] He cackled and turned away. Goldfinger growled and snaked his way to the edge of the balcony, holding as still as possible not to tip off the massive, mean looking guardian he happened to find a place beside. The Mirror was right, his clan wouldn’t be happy with him if they knew he was gambling their gold away. Money was hard enough to come by without him losing it in droves. He scanned carefully for any money he could get to hopefully recoup his losses. He was unsuccessful, until he noticed the spiral’s oddly tucked wings. Was she hiding something under that wolfskin? He was unsure until he made out just the slightest sliver of burlap, bulging with the outlines of coins. She would have to take the bags off if she wanted to fight- The extra weight would surely be a death sentence, and there was no way she’d survive to get revenge. Even if she did, Goldfinger was confident he could make it out in time to disappear into the porous rock and gruesome boneyards of Plague territory. He could be home with a burgeoning sack of cash before the morning meal. Confident, he hefted himself off the rocky balcony and found a new seat, ring side, on the back of a snapper, who didn’t seem to notice. Here he planned to lay in wait for the girl to take off her packs.
@ChibiKittens
@galaxytwist - dont mind at all! They complement eachother.
@patheticpanzer
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram
((Looking great! This is Goldfinger, my youthful (19/20 year equivalent??) aspiring conman. I'm using bold for dialouge.))

12278214_350.png

Goldfinger’s wide eyes glinted as he took in the sight of the coatl, to whom he had lost a hefty amount of coin, and the ragged spiral on the field. “My my, this has gotten interesting.” He mumbled to himself, digging frantically in his leather bag for any treasure to bet, but his nimble fingers came back empty. He scowled, steeled himself and turned to the mirror in the dark cowl. “30 thousand on the Coatl.” He grinned. “I hate to bet against a fellow spiral, but I’ve got a feeling about this one-“ He said, attempting to be smooth.
“30 thousand?” The mirror scoffed. “Don’t make me laugh, you can’t even scrounge up a coin.”
“Come on-“ He drew out over a few syllables, wings beating anxiously. “You know I’m good for it!”
The mirror tsked and shook his head, leaving one eye open, while the other three closed with mocking disdain. “What will your clan say? Betting all their hard earned treasure on such barbaric sport.” He cackled and turned away.
Goldfinger growled and snaked his way to the edge of the balcony, holding as still as possible not to tip off the massive, mean looking guardian he happened to find a place beside. The Mirror was right, his clan wouldn’t be happy with him if they knew he was gambling their gold away. Money was hard enough to come by without him losing it in droves. He scanned carefully for any money he could get to hopefully recoup his losses.
He was unsuccessful, until he noticed the spiral’s oddly tucked wings. Was she hiding something under that wolfskin? He was unsure until he made out just the slightest sliver of burlap, bulging with the outlines of coins. She would have to take the bags off if she wanted to fight- The extra weight would surely be a death sentence, and there was no way she’d survive to get revenge. Even if she did, Goldfinger was confident he could make it out in time to disappear into the porous rock and gruesome boneyards of Plague territory. He could be home with a burgeoning sack of cash before the morning meal.
Confident, he hefted himself off the rocky balcony and found a new seat, ring side, on the back of a snapper, who didn’t seem to notice. Here he planned to lay in wait for the girl to take off her packs.
takfb5.png
@ChibiKittens @GalaxyTwist @stardragon34 @callgraphy @avaramtelegram @muninn Gonna rp my little Nocturne. She's a teen. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12152698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121527/12152698_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] Delta eagerly munched on a clawful of sardines as she watched the fight go down. The small Nocturne was on a scouting mission for some new recruits for the clan. It was mostly giving her an excuse to watch ring fights. Mission-wise, so far she hadn't found any dragons worth mentioning to her CO. sure there were some good ones, but nothing like what the Mirror had demanded. She sighed, looks like she was going to have to deal with that screechy leader when she got home empty-clawed. Seeing the blue spiral enter the ring, her head popped up, and she intently began studying...her. Oh hello. When a rather dashing Coatl entered against her, the Nocturne went berserk trying to find a good spot to watch. Seeing a yellow spiral perched on one of those snappers, she immediately winged her way over. "[b]Mind if I join you?[/b]" She rasped.
@ChibiKittens
@GalaxyTwist
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram
@muninn

Gonna rp my little Nocturne. She's a teen.
[img][/img]
12152698_350.png

Delta eagerly munched on a clawful of sardines as she watched the fight go down. The small Nocturne was on a scouting mission for some new recruits for the clan. It was mostly giving her an excuse to watch ring fights.

Mission-wise, so far she hadn't found any dragons worth mentioning to her CO. sure there were some good ones, but nothing like what the Mirror had demanded. She sighed, looks like she was going to have to deal with that screechy leader when she got home empty-clawed.

Seeing the blue spiral enter the ring, her head popped up, and she intently began studying...her. Oh hello. When a rather dashing Coatl entered against her, the Nocturne went berserk trying to find a good spot to watch. Seeing a yellow spiral perched on one of those snappers, she immediately winged her way over. "Mind if I join you?" She rasped.
@ChibiKittens
@galaxytwist
@patheticpanzer
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram

Goldfinger snapped up, eyes wide, hissing, "shh, shhhh."
All for naught, the snapper heard, looked over her broad shoulder and chuckled. "Why hello there little ones. Looking for a better seat? I surely dont mind." She hummed to herself, shuffling her wings to make more room on her back before turning to watch the dragons in the ring size each other up. Goldfinger let out a relieved sigh, there would be no petty larsony today if he was stomped flat by a snapper.
He turned to glare at the nocturne. "Sure, fine, come sit by me, I sure don't mind being noticed by as many dragons as possible-" He growled sarcastically, coiling tightly and setting his head upon his folded arms. He side eyed the Nocturne frequently, wary she might try something funny, or make a snack out of him.

@ChibiKittens
@galaxytwist
@patheticpanzer
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram

Goldfinger snapped up, eyes wide, hissing, "shh, shhhh."
All for naught, the snapper heard, looked over her broad shoulder and chuckled. "Why hello there little ones. Looking for a better seat? I surely dont mind." She hummed to herself, shuffling her wings to make more room on her back before turning to watch the dragons in the ring size each other up. Goldfinger let out a relieved sigh, there would be no petty larsony today if he was stomped flat by a snapper.
He turned to glare at the nocturne. "Sure, fine, come sit by me, I sure don't mind being noticed by as many dragons as possible-" He growled sarcastically, coiling tightly and setting his head upon his folded arms. He side eyed the Nocturne frequently, wary she might try something funny, or make a snack out of him.

takfb5.png
@ChibiKittens @GalaxyTwist @stardragon34 @callgraphy @patheticpanzer @muninn My turn :) For me thoughts will be[i] italics[/i] and speech will be [b]bolded[/b] Imma use my Imperial, he's a young adult (20/22) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7344724] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73448/7344724_350.png[/img] [/url] Nebula stood at the edge of the ring, fresh from his recent fight. He licked his wounds as he readied himself for next challenge. He had been the raining victor of several fights this evening, earning himself a handsome pile of gold. though his last opponent nearly got him, he was already rearing for a fight. It wasn't like he enjoyed this or anything, This was all he could do. Having recently been kicked out by his clan, the young dragon had no way of making a living, until someone introduced him to the fighting ring. Earn a large pile of gold just by fighting someone? How could he say no to that. He waited until he saw his next would be opponent. [i]"A spiral?"[/i] he thought [i]"Hmm, too small, won't put up much of a fight. But so did that last Ridgeback..."[/i] but before he could make a decision, a Coatl, no wait make that two, had stepped into the ring. [i]"Damn, too late I guess. Do they even allow duo fights?"[/i] Seeing as this could be an entertaing fight, he turned toward the Mirror bookie who was taking all of the bets[b] "Oi, Bookie, place 10,000 of my winnings on the spiral"[/b] the Mirror gave him a puzzled look [b]"Are ya sure?" [/b]He said [b]" You had your head knocked around pretty bad in that fight. I wouldn't be makin' bets if i were ya."[/b] Neb shrugged [b]"Eh, it's my gold, i'll do what I want."[/b] The Mirror just shook his head and made the bet. Nebula then turned back to the fight to see how it will go down
@ChibiKittens
@GalaxyTwist
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@patheticpanzer
@muninn

My turn :)
For me thoughts will be italics and speech will be bolded
Imma use my Imperial, he's a young adult (20/22)

7344724_350.png

Nebula stood at the edge of the ring, fresh from his recent fight. He licked his wounds as he readied himself for next challenge. He had been the raining victor of several fights this evening, earning himself a handsome pile of gold. though his last opponent nearly got him, he was already rearing for a fight. It wasn't like he enjoyed this or anything, This was all he could do. Having recently been kicked out by his clan, the young dragon had no way of making a living, until someone introduced him to the fighting ring. Earn a large pile of gold just by fighting someone? How could he say no to that.

He waited until he saw his next would be opponent. "A spiral?" he thought "Hmm, too small, won't put up much of a fight. But so did that last Ridgeback..." but before he could make a decision, a Coatl, no wait make that two, had stepped into the ring. "Damn, too late I guess. Do they even allow duo fights?" Seeing as this could be an entertaing fight, he turned toward the Mirror bookie who was taking all of the bets "Oi, Bookie, place 10,000 of my winnings on the spiral" the Mirror gave him a puzzled look "Are ya sure?" He said " You had your head knocked around pretty bad in that fight. I wouldn't be makin' bets if i were ya." Neb shrugged "Eh, it's my gold, i'll do what I want." The Mirror just shook his head and made the bet. Nebula then turned back to the fight to see how it will go down
@ChibiKittens
@patheticpanzer
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram
@muninn

Penumbra glanced towards the seats, seeing his mate turned away and shivering. He knew poor Nectar hated these kinds of things, but Penumbra still wanted to fight. He looked away as quickly as possible, and got into a fighting position. He creepily glared at the Spiral in front of him. "You an experienced fighter?" he sneered, his dark crimson eyes narrowing at his question. Penumbra was digging his claws into the soft earth, his plumage ruffled and upright. He grinned, showing off his sharp teeth and blood-sucking fangs. Penumbra began to think about what he would do to win. He decided to not kill, but beat her enough that she wouldn't be able to stand and fight. He licked his lips, and thought a bit more. 'Maybe just a little bit of blood..' he snickered into his mind. He got ready to pounce, but lied back a little until the fight began.

Nectar saw two dragons perched on a peaceful looking Snapper. She avoided looking at the ring, and instead padded over to the Nocturne and Spiral. She gently weaved her way around dragons, and sat next to the Snapper. She looked down towards the ground, she knew of her mate's vicious ways. 'Oh Penumbra... I just hope he doesn't rip her to shreds or suck the blood right out of her.' she thought to herself, while slightly twitching her tail. Nectar quietly listened to an Imperial and Mirror's conversation.
"Oi, Bookie, place 10,000 of my winnings on the spiral."
"Are ya sure?"
"You had your head knocked around pretty bad in that fight. I wouldn't be makin' bets if I were ya."
"Eh, it's my gold, I'll do what I want."
'So they were making bets as well? And it seems that Imperial has been in more than one fight today, judging his looks and current condition.' Nectar's plumage raised at the sound of a dragon's cry. "LET THIS FIGHT, BEGIN!!"
And that's when it all started.
@ChibiKittens
@patheticpanzer
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram
@muninn

Penumbra glanced towards the seats, seeing his mate turned away and shivering. He knew poor Nectar hated these kinds of things, but Penumbra still wanted to fight. He looked away as quickly as possible, and got into a fighting position. He creepily glared at the Spiral in front of him. "You an experienced fighter?" he sneered, his dark crimson eyes narrowing at his question. Penumbra was digging his claws into the soft earth, his plumage ruffled and upright. He grinned, showing off his sharp teeth and blood-sucking fangs. Penumbra began to think about what he would do to win. He decided to not kill, but beat her enough that she wouldn't be able to stand and fight. He licked his lips, and thought a bit more. 'Maybe just a little bit of blood..' he snickered into his mind. He got ready to pounce, but lied back a little until the fight began.

Nectar saw two dragons perched on a peaceful looking Snapper. She avoided looking at the ring, and instead padded over to the Nocturne and Spiral. She gently weaved her way around dragons, and sat next to the Snapper. She looked down towards the ground, she knew of her mate's vicious ways. 'Oh Penumbra... I just hope he doesn't rip her to shreds or suck the blood right out of her.' she thought to herself, while slightly twitching her tail. Nectar quietly listened to an Imperial and Mirror's conversation.
"Oi, Bookie, place 10,000 of my winnings on the spiral."
"Are ya sure?"
"You had your head knocked around pretty bad in that fight. I wouldn't be makin' bets if I were ya."
"Eh, it's my gold, I'll do what I want."
'So they were making bets as well? And it seems that Imperial has been in more than one fight today, judging his looks and current condition.' Nectar's plumage raised at the sound of a dragon's cry. "LET THIS FIGHT, BEGIN!!"
And that's when it all started.
k6vnXSz.gif
The Spiral looked around wildly at the crowd. Dragons all moved around for better sets, and many, if not most, were collecting bets from the previous fight. The host, the one who had roared earlier, was busying himself by moving the defeated dragon off to the side. She imagined herself in the dragons place, saw herself being dragged off to the sidelines, and quivered in fear.
A shout made her jump. Something heavy landed in the clearing, and she turned to see who had offered themselves to fight her.
Holy f***ing Plaguebringer!
A sinister looking Coatl, one adorning bloodied bandages and other frightful clothing, had come to fight with her. She made a pitiful whimpering sound as the host returned with a large grin on his face.
"Why, Penumbra! Good ta see ya in the ring!" He said, his voice rumbly and rough.
The host, a hefty Wildclaw, peered down at her.
"And...fresh blood I see! What's your name little lady?"
The Spiral edges away, looking up at him with large eyes.
"K-K-K-Kira..." She stuttered frantically, and as she turned she saw the Coatl but a few paces away. She shook his question away and once more scanned the crowd for any way out.
If-if there's no way out, then....then maybe someone here could- maybe if I could find someone and...
Her eyes landed on a bright golden Spiral. He was seated on top of a Snapper, and a few others sat nearby. Kira spotted how he was eyeing her satchel with interest.
That'll work! I hope...
Startling the crowd, she flew up besides Goldfinger. Her ears swiveled back as the host roared out in displeasure, and she knew she only had a short moment to convince him to help her.
Clasping his hands in her own, her voice took on a very obvious pleading tone as she said-
"Look, I betcha like money, so if you help me out, I'll give you half- no, everything I've got on me right now!" She said, ever so slightly lifting her wing to reveal the heavy satchel around her waist. Through the gaps of the flsp glinted the gold of the treasure. Just then, Kira felt the Wildclaw grab onto her tail, and her heart sped up.
"Say no and I'll destroy it!" She sfinished quickly, flashing her red eyes before she was whisked away and back into the ring.
"You little...." He growled, then turned back to the crowd.
"LET THIS FIGHT, BEGIN!!"
Kira quickly dumped out the two heavy bags from her satchel, her heart pounding against her chest. She clicked her teeth, a whisp of red Plague magic brewing in her throat. She wasn't even sure if plague magic could melt treasure, though she sure was gonna bluff about knowing. Foolishly, she looked back at Goldfinger, leaving herself open for an easy blow as she waited to see if he would signal any answer to her as the crowd roared out.

@patheticpanzer @stardragon34 @galaxytwist @callgraphy @avaramtelegram @muninn
The Spiral looked around wildly at the crowd. Dragons all moved around for better sets, and many, if not most, were collecting bets from the previous fight. The host, the one who had roared earlier, was busying himself by moving the defeated dragon off to the side. She imagined herself in the dragons place, saw herself being dragged off to the sidelines, and quivered in fear.
A shout made her jump. Something heavy landed in the clearing, and she turned to see who had offered themselves to fight her.
Holy f***ing Plaguebringer!
A sinister looking Coatl, one adorning bloodied bandages and other frightful clothing, had come to fight with her. She made a pitiful whimpering sound as the host returned with a large grin on his face.
"Why, Penumbra! Good ta see ya in the ring!" He said, his voice rumbly and rough.
The host, a hefty Wildclaw, peered down at her.
"And...fresh blood I see! What's your name little lady?"
The Spiral edges away, looking up at him with large eyes.
"K-K-K-Kira..." She stuttered frantically, and as she turned she saw the Coatl but a few paces away. She shook his question away and once more scanned the crowd for any way out.
If-if there's no way out, then....then maybe someone here could- maybe if I could find someone and...
Her eyes landed on a bright golden Spiral. He was seated on top of a Snapper, and a few others sat nearby. Kira spotted how he was eyeing her satchel with interest.
That'll work! I hope...
Startling the crowd, she flew up besides Goldfinger. Her ears swiveled back as the host roared out in displeasure, and she knew she only had a short moment to convince him to help her.
Clasping his hands in her own, her voice took on a very obvious pleading tone as she said-
"Look, I betcha like money, so if you help me out, I'll give you half- no, everything I've got on me right now!" She said, ever so slightly lifting her wing to reveal the heavy satchel around her waist. Through the gaps of the flsp glinted the gold of the treasure. Just then, Kira felt the Wildclaw grab onto her tail, and her heart sped up.
"Say no and I'll destroy it!" She sfinished quickly, flashing her red eyes before she was whisked away and back into the ring.
"You little...." He growled, then turned back to the crowd.
"LET THIS FIGHT, BEGIN!!"
Kira quickly dumped out the two heavy bags from her satchel, her heart pounding against her chest. She clicked her teeth, a whisp of red Plague magic brewing in her throat. She wasn't even sure if plague magic could melt treasure, though she sure was gonna bluff about knowing. Foolishly, she looked back at Goldfinger, leaving herself open for an easy blow as she waited to see if he would signal any answer to her as the crowd roared out.

@patheticpanzer @stardragon34 @galaxytwist @callgraphy @avaramtelegram @muninn
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10122943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101230/10122943_350.png[/img] [/url] Zelkova was most likely the only dragon in her Clan who enjoyed fighting enough to come and watch events like this. There were only nine dragons in her Clan who fought, and six of them were still quite weak. They didn't fight for the joy of it- they all actually weren't very fond of it, or so she thought- but instead battled other creatures to gather supplies and food. This however, was what Zelkova loved. The loud roaring crowds, the smell of adrenaline, blood, and treasure in the air. It made her fur stand on end. She studied the dragons in the ring- a Spiral and two Coatls- and felt pity and sympathy for the poor Spiral. She watched with wide eyes as she darted to the edge of the ring, pleading to another of her species that sat perched atop a Snapper's back. Zelkova had to fight back the urge to jump in the ring, but remembered what her leader had told her. The Tundra could only come to these fights if she promised to bet only her own coin, and come back alive. Those two Coatls looked dangerous, and if an inexperienced but hot-headed fighter like herself jumped in to fight alongside a scared and inexperienced looking fighter like the Spiral... Well, let's just say her leader would be very mad. @patheticpanzer @galaxytwist @callgraphy @avaramtelegram @muninn @ChibiKittens

10122943_350.png

Zelkova was most likely the only dragon in her Clan who enjoyed fighting enough to come and watch events like this. There were only nine dragons in her Clan who fought, and six of them were still quite weak. They didn't fight for the joy of it- they all actually weren't very fond of it, or so she thought- but instead battled other creatures to gather supplies and food.

This however, was what Zelkova loved. The loud roaring crowds, the smell of adrenaline, blood, and treasure in the air. It made her fur stand on end. She studied the dragons in the ring- a Spiral and two Coatls- and felt pity and sympathy for the poor Spiral. She watched with wide eyes as she darted to the edge of the ring, pleading to another of her species that sat perched atop a Snapper's back.

Zelkova had to fight back the urge to jump in the ring, but remembered what her leader had told her. The Tundra could only come to these fights if she promised to bet only her own coin, and come back alive. Those two Coatls looked dangerous, and if an inexperienced but hot-headed fighter like herself jumped in to fight alongside a scared and inexperienced looking fighter like the Spiral... Well, let's just say her leader would be very mad.

@patheticpanzer @galaxytwist @callgraphy @avaramtelegram @muninn @ChibiKittens
@ChibiKittens
@patheticpanzer
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram
@muninn

((Just so I can make myself clear I guess, Penumbra is in the ring. Nectar doesn't like fighting and blood, so she is in the seating area. Sorry if I came out rude, but I'm just trying to clear things up. In fact, I kinda confused myself as well.))
@ChibiKittens
@patheticpanzer
@stardragon34
@callgraphy
@avaramtelegram
@muninn

((Just so I can make myself clear I guess, Penumbra is in the ring. Nectar doesn't like fighting and blood, so she is in the seating area. Sorry if I came out rude, but I'm just trying to clear things up. In fact, I kinda confused myself as well.))
k6vnXSz.gif
@galaxytwist
(( I know ^~^ ))
@galaxytwist
(( I know ^~^ ))
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
1 2 3 4 5