Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw awarding wrong amount of treasure
I've just noticed that easy puzzles award less treasure than they're supposed to (according to the completion screen at least). The amount I received is listed there as bonus treasure and total treasure listed below is quite a higher number.
Screenshot here.
Since it was the first thing I did at the Fairgrounds today, you can easily see the issue looking at my lucky streak count.
I don't know if this problem occurs in normal and hard level puzzles.
I'm using Firefox.
I've just noticed that easy puzzles award less treasure than they're supposed to (according to the completion screen at least). The amount I received is listed there as bonus treasure and total treasure listed below is quite a higher number.
Screenshot here.
Since it was the first thing I did at the Fairgrounds today, you can easily see the issue looking at my lucky streak count.
I don't know if this problem occurs in normal and hard level puzzles.
I'm using Firefox.
e2e9.png
Bumping this because I get this too, on all levels.
Bumping this because I get this too, on all levels.
ckc8BLS.png
And as I wander through the snow || I'm strong alone || Can't help but feel at home
This for me as well. I just never spent too much time looking in to it. XD
This for me as well. I just never spent too much time looking in to it. XD
Bonus treasure is pooled into Lucky Streak, while piece connections are not, so this is working normally, but we're going to work on defining this a little bit more so that it's clearer. Thank you!
Bonus treasure is pooled into Lucky Streak, while piece connections are not, so this is working normally, but we're going to work on defining this a little bit more so that it's clearer. Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer