Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Hello!
Hello!
Because I'm curious (and procrastinating) I went to look at User IDs - the newest account is #154022, and the first User that has joined in this latest window is #135299 - meaning there have been 18'723 new accounts created! Hello, all of you! C:
Because I'm curious (and procrastinating) I went to look at User IDs - the newest account is #154022, and the first User that has joined in this latest window is #135299 - meaning there have been 18'723 new accounts created! Hello, all of you! C:
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
I'm Switching flights after wavecrest saternalia [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/309hij8.png[/img]
I'm Switching flights after wavecrest saternalia

309hij8.png
ew9u8Xp.png
Welcome to all new players!!!
Can't wait to rock with you guys!
Hope you love Flight Rising as much as I do!!
<3
Welcome to all new players!!!
Can't wait to rock with you guys!
Hope you love Flight Rising as much as I do!!
<3
EchoedVoice-banner_zps05cdcb05.gif
I've really enjoyed my first couple of weeks here! ^^ Thank you to all who made this such a warm welcome for new players!
I've really enjoyed my first couple of weeks here! ^^ Thank you to all who made this such a warm welcome for new players!
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
Hi all ^^ So happy to be here!
Hi all ^^ So happy to be here!
35b89s6.pngNN-%20Wind_zps1qik4ivo.png
When will the next registration open? A couple of my friends got really into it after I showed them my profile a couple days ago and want a profile...
When will the next registration open? A couple of my friends got really into it after I showed them my profile a couple days ago and want a profile...
RoaminRonan.gif
Ayeeeee
How often does registration open?
I'd really love to know!
I hope somebody can help me
Ayeeeee
How often does registration open?
I'd really love to know!
I hope somebody can help me
Azo3Ye1.png
I'm with Singekino on this--my mother would like to be a part of Flight Rising, she has been for a long time.
I'm with Singekino on this--my mother would like to be a part of Flight Rising, she has been for a long time.
@Zhar @FerreTrip @ShingekinoKyojin Good morning! Registration does not open on a regular schedule. When the Admin have determined that the site can handled a new Registration Window, they will announce it a few days in advance on the Main Page and on all of Flight Rising's social media sites. :)
@Zhar @FerreTrip @ShingekinoKyojin Good morning! Registration does not open on a regular schedule. When the Admin have determined that the site can handled a new Registration Window, they will announce it a few days in advance on the Main Page and on all of Flight Rising's social media sites. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40