Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Peacekeeper's Age [Website]
1 2
tpasmall_zps70f5846a.png
Enter a New Age of Peace~*~Rules~*~Colors~*~Availability

The Peacekeepers Age is an AU, 10th Pass Dragonriders of Pern roleplay with a focus on characters instead of colors. We've been running strong for over a year. We are loose-canon and accept all players regardless of skill levels.

We offer
No sexuality based impressions
Loose color hierarchy
Friendly staff and members
Member run plots
LGBTQIA-friendly environment,
Transgender and non-binary characters welcome and encouraged
Infinite potential for character growth

Current Events
Tensions rise at Fort Weyr and Fort Hold!
Herdbeasts have been stolen at Fort Hold!
Fantasie Weyrlings have graduated to the fighting wings!
Clutch of 5 dragon eggs at High Reaches Weyr to hatch May 27th!
Weyrling and Wingleading positions open!

Basically here's a place for TPA members and Pern fans to mingle. Please don't advertise your Weyr in this thread!

@TerraCorrupt
@Bellsprout
@Goldenapplepie
@Ishtadaal
@Purnip
@NightReign56
@QuantumPupcake
@shinypogs
@Muss
@Zuki

(please tag anyone I have missed DX)
tpasmall_zps70f5846a.png
Enter a New Age of Peace~*~Rules~*~Colors~*~Availability

The Peacekeepers Age is an AU, 10th Pass Dragonriders of Pern roleplay with a focus on characters instead of colors. We've been running strong for over a year. We are loose-canon and accept all players regardless of skill levels.

We offer
No sexuality based impressions
Loose color hierarchy
Friendly staff and members
Member run plots
LGBTQIA-friendly environment,
Transgender and non-binary characters welcome and encouraged
Infinite potential for character growth

Current Events
Tensions rise at Fort Weyr and Fort Hold!
Herdbeasts have been stolen at Fort Hold!
Fantasie Weyrlings have graduated to the fighting wings!
Clutch of 5 dragon eggs at High Reaches Weyr to hatch May 27th!
Weyrling and Wingleading positions open!

Basically here's a place for TPA members and Pern fans to mingle. Please don't advertise your Weyr in this thread!

@TerraCorrupt
@Bellsprout
@Goldenapplepie
@Ishtadaal
@Purnip
@NightReign56
@QuantumPupcake
@shinypogs
@Muss
@Zuki

(please tag anyone I have missed DX)
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Semi-canon, 10th Pass, Dragonriders of Pern RP site

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
@EmbryoHarmony Yay! -throws confetti around-
@EmbryoHarmony Yay! -throws confetti around-
Wheeeee! -adds confettis!-
Wheeeee! -adds confettis!-
lQYkn3E.png
avioth_zpsonbyhkou.png
avioth_zpsonbyhkou.png
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
azurdath%20ready_zps3es0qrzy.png

Here's some highlights of the upcoming months:
  • Dragon hatching! - There are 5 eggs from 2 clutch mothers on High Reaches' sand! There is plenty of time for candidates to get in before the 27th when those shells crack.
  • Hold Drama! - The Lord Holder of Fort Hold is being a ****. There might be some murderous consequences coming up!
  • Clutching flight! - One of our Uniques is going to be rising early! There will be a small dragon clutch at Fort Weyr! Chasers and candidates are all welcome!
  • Oh dear, babies! - Fort Weyr's Headwoman is pregnant! Will this keep Skye from stealing adopting every child in the Weyr? Spoiler alert: probably not.
  • Weyrleadership up for grabs soon! - Gold Keahith will be rising again in the next few months for her second ever mating flight! Browns and Bronzes (and certain uniques!) all have an equal chance to catch her. We might even have Blues catching in the future!
  • Wingsecond positions open! - Fort Weyr has a problem keeping Wingseconds! There are 3 positions open to all colors for its Daylight, Twilight, and Midnight wings!
azurdath%20ready_zps3es0qrzy.png

Here's some highlights of the upcoming months:
  • Dragon hatching! - There are 5 eggs from 2 clutch mothers on High Reaches' sand! There is plenty of time for candidates to get in before the 27th when those shells crack.
  • Hold Drama! - The Lord Holder of Fort Hold is being a ****. There might be some murderous consequences coming up!
  • Clutching flight! - One of our Uniques is going to be rising early! There will be a small dragon clutch at Fort Weyr! Chasers and candidates are all welcome!
  • Oh dear, babies! - Fort Weyr's Headwoman is pregnant! Will this keep Skye from stealing adopting every child in the Weyr? Spoiler alert: probably not.
  • Weyrleadership up for grabs soon! - Gold Keahith will be rising again in the next few months for her second ever mating flight! Browns and Bronzes (and certain uniques!) all have an equal chance to catch her. We might even have Blues catching in the future!
  • Wingsecond positions open! - Fort Weyr has a problem keeping Wingseconds! There are 3 positions open to all colors for its Daylight, Twilight, and Midnight wings!
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
You had a beautiful opportunity to say that Evander was a "drama llama" right there.
You had a beautiful opportunity to say that Evander was a "drama llama" right there.
Just wanna say that I'm not really on this account anymore (I basically quit and gave all my stuff to a friend) oh also Ish's account got banned if I'm right because of their brother
Just wanna say that I'm not really on this account anymore (I basically quit and gave all my stuff to a friend) oh also Ish's account got banned if I'm right because of their brother
@Bellsprout .....GDI I just realized that.
@Bellsprout .....GDI I just realized that.
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
georsath_zpskazjj7v3.png

More updates!

Candidates wanted! - There's 5 eggs on the sand at High Reaches, and we'll be seeing some at Fort soon!
Hold the Hold! - The plot has started for Fort Hold! Wherhandlers are on their way to steal ur girl rescue the captives and put an end to Evander's tyranny!
Winter Chill! - It is late winter on the site, and that has come with snowball fights and blizzards! Hopefully both Fort and HR will survive!
Clutching flight! - Vivianite Asmiath, a mutation dragon, is rising early! Now is the chance for males to chase and see if they will sire any babies!
Rebuilding The Reaches! - Though High Reaches is still working to rebuild after the collapse, they still need riders, handlers, and crafters all willing to help out and bring the weyr back to its proper glory!
Bucking Traditions! - With more women impressing to bronze, a lot of the traditionalists don't have much room to stand on to claim that the events are rare and a one-time thing. Now's the time to keep proving them wrong!
georsath_zpskazjj7v3.png

More updates!

Candidates wanted! - There's 5 eggs on the sand at High Reaches, and we'll be seeing some at Fort soon!
Hold the Hold! - The plot has started for Fort Hold! Wherhandlers are on their way to steal ur girl rescue the captives and put an end to Evander's tyranny!
Winter Chill! - It is late winter on the site, and that has come with snowball fights and blizzards! Hopefully both Fort and HR will survive!
Clutching flight! - Vivianite Asmiath, a mutation dragon, is rising early! Now is the chance for males to chase and see if they will sire any babies!
Rebuilding The Reaches! - Though High Reaches is still working to rebuild after the collapse, they still need riders, handlers, and crafters all willing to help out and bring the weyr back to its proper glory!
Bucking Traditions! - With more women impressing to bronze, a lot of the traditionalists don't have much room to stand on to claim that the events are rare and a one-time thing. Now's the time to keep proving them wrong!
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
minotath_zps452b9f7d.png
CONGRATULATIONS TO BLUE MINOTATH FOR CATCHING VIVIANITE ASMIATH!

THERE ARE FIVE EGGS ON FORT WEYR'S SANDS!

ALL CANDIDATES WELCOME!

HIGH REACHES WEYR HATCHING ON MAY 27TH

FORT WEYR HATCHING ON JUNE 7TH
minotath_zps452b9f7d.png
CONGRATULATIONS TO BLUE MINOTATH FOR CATCHING VIVIANITE ASMIATH!

THERE ARE FIVE EGGS ON FORT WEYR'S SANDS!

ALL CANDIDATES WELCOME!

HIGH REACHES WEYR HATCHING ON MAY 27TH

FORT WEYR HATCHING ON JUNE 7TH
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
1 2