Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Come One, Come All (closed)
@technicaldragon @XxTatsuxX @nanamikiryuu

I'll probably use Akasya and Emerus as my characters for this and develop them up.
@technicaldragon @XxTatsuxX @nanamikiryuu

I'll probably use Akasya and Emerus as my characters for this and develop them up.
@technicaldragon

Did someone say antagonists? My lair is 100% antagonist. If you need a villain, I'd be happy to cause you all some grief. You just need to tell me what particular brand of evil you want, because my dergs run the gauntlet.

I'm in love with character-based roleplays, rife with interaction. Not all stories need an antagonist of course, so feel free to shoo me off. But I do love making mischief.
@technicaldragon

Did someone say antagonists? My lair is 100% antagonist. If you need a villain, I'd be happy to cause you all some grief. You just need to tell me what particular brand of evil you want, because my dergs run the gauntlet.

I'm in love with character-based roleplays, rife with interaction. Not all stories need an antagonist of course, so feel free to shoo me off. But I do love making mischief.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@technicaldragon @XxTatsuxX @nanamikiryuu @lacihparg @Dracknorin

Would it be too awkward for me to jump in here? I kinda need some character building myself, as most of my dergs only have basic 'personality' traits... nothing else.

I can play either an protagonist or antagonist, or someone on the fine line between them.

Would it be too awkward for me to jump in here? I kinda need some character building myself, as most of my dergs only have basic 'personality' traits... nothing else.

I can play either an protagonist or antagonist, or someone on the fine line between them.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze @technicaldragon @xxTatsuxx @lacihparg @Dracknorin
Antagonists are much appreciated!! i think it would be neat to have a multi-faceted rp so Scryzze you could be a more neutral third party that gets in the way of both the protagonists and the antagonists. More mysterious y'know
i recommend going to the 2nd page and looking at the post i made suggesting some ideas for plots. Feel free to add on or make your own, we're just brainstorming for now
(( also @ technicaldragon i recommend you change the title to closed. we are quite crowded now))
@Scryzze @technicaldragon @xxTatsuxx @lacihparg @Dracknorin
Antagonists are much appreciated!! i think it would be neat to have a multi-faceted rp so Scryzze you could be a more neutral third party that gets in the way of both the protagonists and the antagonists. More mysterious y'know
i recommend going to the 2nd page and looking at the post i made suggesting some ideas for plots. Feel free to add on or make your own, we're just brainstorming for now
(( also @ technicaldragon i recommend you change the title to closed. we are quite crowded now))
tumblr_mpc6pjjv9Z1su5dgwo1_400.gif
[quote name="nanamikiryuu" date=2015-04-22 17:50:48] 3. your characters decide to receive magic training from my clan and then something goes wrong and idk we improvise [/quote] I could see this one working. So maybe @nanamikiryuu is training one or two of my dragons and someone else's, and then person number 4's dragon(s) come along to cause trouble while person number 5's dragon(s) either come in to save the day, help the troublemaker, or some neutral party who tries to fix the situation. This way we have a plot. @nanamikiryuu is a teacher, I'm learning, @dracknorin could totally be an antagonist if you wanna hop in, and then @Scryzze, @technicaldragon, and @xxTatsuxx could hop in somehow.
nanamikiryuu wrote on 2015-04-22:
3. your characters decide to receive magic training from my clan and then something goes wrong and idk we improvise

I could see this one working. So maybe @nanamikiryuu is training one or two of my dragons and someone else's, and then person number 4's dragon(s) come along to cause trouble while person number 5's dragon(s) either come in to save the day, help the troublemaker, or some neutral party who tries to fix the situation.

This way we have a plot. @nanamikiryuu is a teacher, I'm learning, @dracknorin could totally be an antagonist if you wanna hop in, and then @Scryzze, @technicaldragon, and @xxTatsuxx could hop in somehow.

How about the dragons are holding a 'class' of sorts, which would give a good reason as to why they're all close together?

How about the dragons are holding a 'class' of sorts, which would give a good reason as to why they're all close together?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@technicaldragon @XxTatsuxX @nanamikiryuu @lacihparg @Scryzze

Doesn't matter much to me what is happening to begin with, I could crash any party. I even have a dice-based set of combat rules if we end up needing them.
@technicaldragon @XxTatsuxX @nanamikiryuu @lacihparg @Scryzze

Doesn't matter much to me what is happening to begin with, I could crash any party. I even have a dice-based set of combat rules if we end up needing them.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin @XxTatsuxX @nanamikiryuu @lacihparg @Scryzze

I like the whole class idea

I like the whole class idea
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem

Doesn't it? Troublemakers and magic sound like a nice combo

Doesn't it? Troublemakers and magic sound like a nice combo
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png

We'll just have to keep him in mind. Accents are hard to write. My skydancer Lovely has a slightly northern american accent that I have no idea how to write

We'll just have to keep him in mind. Accents are hard to write. My skydancer Lovely has a slightly northern american accent that I have no idea how to write