Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Pokemon!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Ghost is my favorite type!
I can't decide on an all-time favorite pokemon, but my four faves in no particular order are: Gengar, Vaporeon, Armaldo, Seviper
Gen 1 and 4 have special places in my heart, but I really really enjoyed Gen 6!
Either Red Version or Yellow Version was my first pokemon game! c:
Ghost is my favorite type!
I can't decide on an all-time favorite pokemon, but my four faves in no particular order are: Gengar, Vaporeon, Armaldo, Seviper
Gen 1 and 4 have special places in my heart, but I really really enjoyed Gen 6!
Either Red Version or Yellow Version was my first pokemon game! c:
Mine is Raichu~ [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/88/026Raichu.png/250px-026Raichu.png[/img] Although close second and third are [img]http://www.pokemontrash.com/noir-2-blanc-2/images/kyurem/artwork-kyurem-by-xous54.png[/img] Kyurem and [img]http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/adoptions/136.gif[/img] Flareon~ I started old school with Yellow and Blue - but missed out on a lot of the later gens because I never was bought any other systems other than the Gameboy color I bought with Christmas money one year. That was until I met @Alaia when they bought me my Gameboy SP and I was given a DS for Christmas. ;A; Since then I have been keeping up with all the newer games and some side games for Pokemon. Living the good life now. XD
Mine is Raichu~
250px-026Raichu.png

Although close second and third are

artwork-kyurem-by-xous54.png
Kyurem

and

136.gif
Flareon~

I started old school with Yellow and Blue - but missed out on a lot of the later gens because I never was bought any other systems other than the Gameboy color I bought with Christmas money one year. That was until I met @Alaia when they bought me my Gameboy SP and I was given a DS for Christmas. ;A; Since then I have been keeping up with all the newer games and some side games for Pokemon. Living the good life now. XD
UZVTEBc.png
My favorite pokemon of all time is Arcanine~

I started right at the beginning with the original red version, i've been a pokemon fan for a loooong time :' D Though now and days my feelings are rather mixed with where pokemon's going. I'm not fond of megas at all and i'm not a fan of the fairy type either (though this is mainly because, aside from the type changes to pre-existing pokemon, i don't really like all the froo-frooey/cutesy sort of pokemon and the fairy types consist almost solely of that :' D )

My actual favorite type i'm not really sure. Normally ice is my go-to element but pokemon doesn't have very many ice pokemon that i'm particularly fond of so i can't really say it's my favorite type in pokemon. I do really like a lot of flying and ghost pokemon, but i also like a lot of electric, so basically i don't really have a favorite type.

For my starter pokemon though i always picked the grass types because no one loves them *sobs* I decided around when the second gen came out that it would be a sort of 'tradition' to always go with the grass starter if they were to make more. But you can stop making new pokemon now, we have plenty

My favorite gen is gen 3 with the ruby version being the game i have. Hoenn has my favorite rival (wally) My favorite gym leader (Tate and Liza) my favorite champion, and i like almost all of the pokemon from that gen~

aaand i think that's it~
My favorite pokemon of all time is Arcanine~

I started right at the beginning with the original red version, i've been a pokemon fan for a loooong time :' D Though now and days my feelings are rather mixed with where pokemon's going. I'm not fond of megas at all and i'm not a fan of the fairy type either (though this is mainly because, aside from the type changes to pre-existing pokemon, i don't really like all the froo-frooey/cutesy sort of pokemon and the fairy types consist almost solely of that :' D )

My actual favorite type i'm not really sure. Normally ice is my go-to element but pokemon doesn't have very many ice pokemon that i'm particularly fond of so i can't really say it's my favorite type in pokemon. I do really like a lot of flying and ghost pokemon, but i also like a lot of electric, so basically i don't really have a favorite type.

For my starter pokemon though i always picked the grass types because no one loves them *sobs* I decided around when the second gen came out that it would be a sort of 'tradition' to always go with the grass starter if they were to make more. But you can stop making new pokemon now, we have plenty

My favorite gen is gen 3 with the ruby version being the game i have. Hoenn has my favorite rival (wally) My favorite gym leader (Tate and Liza) my favorite champion, and i like almost all of the pokemon from that gen~

aaand i think that's it~
tumblr_no28vctTZd1u5tufjo9_r1_500.gif
SO MANY TO CHOOSE! I NEED TO PICK MORE THAN ONE! SORRY! /caps This Guy. [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/b/b8/128Tauros.png/250px-128Tauros.png[/img] And this lovely bug. [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140809233412/pokemon/images/1/18/469Yanmega_XY_anime.png[/img] Zappy Fish! Much Cute! [img]http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/171.png[/img] And finally, my number one favorite. The most metal of all the Pokemon. [img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140510073634/pokemon/images/7/72/306Aggron_Mega_Dream.png[/img] Look at that beast. I always had a soft spot for Aggron despite the rather lousy typing. But when XY came out and handed Aggron a mega stone? I was hooked. Ridiculous defense hike? Check. Dropped rock type? Nice. Resilient to entry hazards? Sure! FILTER?! Awesome! Base 140 atk? Icing on the shiny metal cake! Seriously Mega Aggron can hard counter physical Ddance M-Salamance. Even if M-Aggron eats a fire blast, Mega Aggron with investment in sp def can take three of them, and return the favor with a 2hko ice punch or ohko avalanche after getting hit, and this is with zero investment in attack. Now that I think about it, Mega Aggron actually can reliably check a good chunk of the psuedo legends despite all of them packing thinks like Earthquake. That absurd defense and filter reduction along with being able to pack ice punch or avalanche pretty much makes him a nightmare for any of the mainstay dragon sweepers or wallbreaker. He lacks decent recovery, but Sylveon or Vaporeon can help with that. Resttalk is ok but hinders Aggron's lovely movepool.
SO MANY TO CHOOSE! I NEED TO PICK MORE THAN ONE! SORRY! /caps

This Guy.

250px-128Tauros.png

And this lovely bug.

469Yanmega_XY_anime.png

Zappy Fish! Much Cute!

171.png

And finally, my number one favorite. The most metal of all the Pokemon.

306Aggron_Mega_Dream.png

Look at that beast. I always had a soft spot for Aggron despite the rather lousy typing. But when XY came out and handed Aggron a mega stone? I was hooked. Ridiculous defense hike? Check. Dropped rock type? Nice. Resilient to entry hazards? Sure! FILTER?! Awesome! Base 140 atk? Icing on the shiny metal cake!

Seriously Mega Aggron can hard counter physical Ddance M-Salamance. Even if M-Aggron eats a fire blast, Mega Aggron with investment in sp def can take three of them, and return the favor with a 2hko ice punch or ohko avalanche after getting hit, and this is with zero investment in attack.

Now that I think about it, Mega Aggron actually can reliably check a good chunk of the psuedo legends despite all of them packing thinks like Earthquake. That absurd defense and filter reduction along with being able to pack ice punch or avalanche pretty much makes him a nightmare for any of the mainstay dragon sweepers or wallbreaker. He lacks decent recovery, but Sylveon or Vaporeon can help with that. Resttalk is ok but hinders Aggron's lovely movepool.
My favorites are Bulbasaur and Chikorita. I was really into dinosaurs when I was a kid so when I started playing Pokemon I HAD to choose Bulbasaur, then later Chikorita because I liked having the grass stater. Now I feel very nostalgic towards they two.
My favorites are Bulbasaur and Chikorita. I was really into dinosaurs when I was a kid so when I started playing Pokemon I HAD to choose Bulbasaur, then later Chikorita because I liked having the grass stater. Now I feel very nostalgic towards they two.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
I started playing in gen 3, my first game was saphire. Most people aren't exactly fond of Cacturne, but I love it anyway! Of course, there's a cacturne in my Alpha saphire team now.
I started playing in gen 3, my first game was saphire. Most people aren't exactly fond of Cacturne, but I love it anyway! Of course, there's a cacturne in my Alpha saphire team now.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I wasn't allowed to play pokemon until gen.5 .However, I watched the anime and asked my friends to help me understand the game more when I was a younger kid ^^. I got deep into it even if my grandma somehow convinced my mom that pokemon was of the devil lol.My favorite pokemon is Aggron by far. Sit still in your seats while I explain -v- .
Aggron is amazing for me since I'm more of a defense over speed battler. And its EVs. 255 EVs in Def. makes Aggron unscratchable. And now it mega evolves XD? Then its defense skyrockets to over 311 paired with an IV of 31 when mega evolved. And those other stats... Spec.Def. with an attack IV of 31 coupled with power-up punch,and heavy slam (with its HA heavy metal), you've got an awesome defense-set pokemon ;)
My favorite types are steel and psychic. But lmao, I'm done.
(I'm done nerding out now I swear, that's what we lightning people do owo)
I wasn't allowed to play pokemon until gen.5 .However, I watched the anime and asked my friends to help me understand the game more when I was a younger kid ^^. I got deep into it even if my grandma somehow convinced my mom that pokemon was of the devil lol.My favorite pokemon is Aggron by far. Sit still in your seats while I explain -v- .
Aggron is amazing for me since I'm more of a defense over speed battler. And its EVs. 255 EVs in Def. makes Aggron unscratchable. And now it mega evolves XD? Then its defense skyrockets to over 311 paired with an IV of 31 when mega evolved. And those other stats... Spec.Def. with an attack IV of 31 coupled with power-up punch,and heavy slam (with its HA heavy metal), you've got an awesome defense-set pokemon ;)
My favorite types are steel and psychic. But lmao, I'm done.
(I'm done nerding out now I swear, that's what we lightning people do owo)
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
I started with Yellow, then played Blue, and I've played just about everyone since then (both versions up until I started dating my fiancé, because then we always had a copy of each).

It's so hard to answer the favorite pokemon question. I love the Eeveelutions (minus sylveon... something about it just... eh- cute, but eh for me) but I'm also a huge fan of Absol, Houndoom, and Dragonair. I really love Sableye as well. They're just so cute, and in the original R/S/E the dark/ghost typing made it killer against a lot of pokemon.

I started with Yellow, then played Blue, and I've played just about everyone since then (both versions up until I started dating my fiancé, because then we always had a copy of each).

It's so hard to answer the favorite pokemon question. I love the Eeveelutions (minus sylveon... something about it just... eh- cute, but eh for me) but I'm also a huge fan of Absol, Houndoom, and Dragonair. I really love Sableye as well. They're just so cute, and in the original R/S/E the dark/ghost typing made it killer against a lot of pokemon.

I got started in saphire and when I first found Rayquaza it was amazing. He's been my favorite ever since and now I have a shiny mega Rayquaza lol.
I got started in saphire and when I first found Rayquaza it was amazing. He's been my favorite ever since and now I have a shiny mega Rayquaza lol.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Lapras, Froslass, and Aurorus are my favorite Pokémon. Ice type in general is my favorite.

My first game was Blue as well, the day it was released in the US. I remember my mom taking me to the store to get a gameboy and the game. Still have both as well.
Lapras, Froslass, and Aurorus are my favorite Pokémon. Ice type in general is my favorite.

My first game was Blue as well, the day it was released in the US. I remember my mom taking me to the store to get a gameboy and the game. Still have both as well.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17