Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Pokemon!
My ultimate fave is Mawile, it is sososo cool and it has such an awesome Mega Evo

A few runner-ups are Gardevoir, Chikorita, Fletchling and Sylveon. I love cute pokemon <3
My ultimate fave is Mawile, it is sososo cool and it has such an awesome Mega Evo

A few runner-ups are Gardevoir, Chikorita, Fletchling and Sylveon. I love cute pokemon <3
this bird [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/20/Yveltal_anime.png[/img]
this bird

Yveltal_anime.png
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
My favorite is Entei because that god damn movie (Pokemon 3).. so many memories.
I also like water type pokemon, just generally.
My favorite is Entei because that god damn movie (Pokemon 3).. so many memories.
I also like water type pokemon, just generally.
I started playing with gold/silver :) Good times! Anyways my favourite pokemon is Mareep! It used to be my best one as well and I can remember that back then I didn't knowanything about all the pokemons evolutions and it turned into Flaafy and Ampharos xD I was so excited xD [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/6b/179Mareep.png/250px-179Mareep.png[/img]
I started playing with gold/silver :) Good times! Anyways my favourite pokemon is Mareep! It used to be my best one as well and I can remember that back then I didn't knowanything about all the pokemons evolutions and it turned into Flaafy and Ampharos xD I was so excited xD

250px-179Mareep.png
absol-utely absol!!

hoen was also my first region, starting with emerald. ironically back then though absol wasn't my favorite yet.

but it came back for me and ive loved absol for years.
absol-utely absol!!

hoen was also my first region, starting with emerald. ironically back then though absol wasn't my favorite yet.

but it came back for me and ive loved absol for years.
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
Suicune.
Had always been & will always be my favourite.
I want a shiny one so badly omg
Suicune.
Had always been & will always be my favourite.
I want a shiny one so badly omg
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Absol and Lucario.

If they were available in any of the games, I treated them as my starter and battled with them non-stop.
Absol and Lucario.

If they were available in any of the games, I treated them as my starter and battled with them non-stop.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Technically my first game was Blue or Gold & Silver, but I don't remember then because I was like, three. Therefore, Ruby was my real first game. As for my favorite pokemon, I have an entire list. But If I really had to choose, I'd say Poocheyena/Mighteyena. My favorite type is Dark, but Poison and Dragon come in close second.

And the list of favorite pokemon: Yveltal, Houndour/Houndoom, Tyrunt/Tyrantum, Scyther, Seviper, Pawniard/Bisharp, Aggron, Dragalge, Scolipede... and probably a few others that I've forgotten.
... I sound like I'd be a villain in the series, jeebus.
Technically my first game was Blue or Gold & Silver, but I don't remember then because I was like, three. Therefore, Ruby was my real first game. As for my favorite pokemon, I have an entire list. But If I really had to choose, I'd say Poocheyena/Mighteyena. My favorite type is Dark, but Poison and Dragon come in close second.

And the list of favorite pokemon: Yveltal, Houndour/Houndoom, Tyrunt/Tyrantum, Scyther, Seviper, Pawniard/Bisharp, Aggron, Dragalge, Scolipede... and probably a few others that I've forgotten.
... I sound like I'd be a villain in the series, jeebus.
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Dark. Steel. Psychic.
Umbreon. Gardevoir. Suicune.
Gen 2.
Johto.

Love, love, love them.
Dark. Steel. Psychic.
Umbreon. Gardevoir. Suicune.
Gen 2.
Johto.

Love, love, love them.
LKbog2a.gif
3DS FC: 2122-5598-1075
Yeah, I might seem like a crowd-follower here, but Umbreon's been my absolute favorite ever since I was a little kid.
Yeah, I might seem like a crowd-follower here, but Umbreon's been my absolute favorite ever since I was a little kid.