Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art of Egypt: Dragons and Friends
1 2
Greeeeeeetings, dragonkin. This one's name is Asharai and she will be your provider of cheap digital renditions of your art needs. I won't make this post fancy because I don't want to waste time. I just got a stylus and tablet so I want some stuff to draw. Here's the low down:

HEAD ONLY
Outline - 300t
Flat color - 500t / 1g
Shade color - 1250t
Expression chart - 4000 / 8g

BUSTS
Outline - 500t / 1g
Flat color - 1500 / 3g
Shade color - 3000 / 6g
Expression chart - 6000 / 12g

FULL BODY
Outline - 1000t / 2g
Flat color - 2500 / 5g
Shade color - 5000 / 10g
Expression chart - 10000t / 20g

Expression charts are a set of three images of your dragon or familiar doing things or reacting in your choice of emotions / actions. I do familiars, dragons, or OCs, if you prefer. Provide examples or references.

Estimated time of delivery will be 1-3 days if I'm not swamped with requests. If I'm past 3 days, ping me and I'll update you. If you want something else, please ping me and we can negotiate. Payment is due when I've completed the piece.

If you want biographies done for dragons, I do those as well, but you'd have to PM me what you want written.
Greeeeeeetings, dragonkin. This one's name is Asharai and she will be your provider of cheap digital renditions of your art needs. I won't make this post fancy because I don't want to waste time. I just got a stylus and tablet so I want some stuff to draw. Here's the low down:

HEAD ONLY
Outline - 300t
Flat color - 500t / 1g
Shade color - 1250t
Expression chart - 4000 / 8g

BUSTS
Outline - 500t / 1g
Flat color - 1500 / 3g
Shade color - 3000 / 6g
Expression chart - 6000 / 12g

FULL BODY
Outline - 1000t / 2g
Flat color - 2500 / 5g
Shade color - 5000 / 10g
Expression chart - 10000t / 20g

Expression charts are a set of three images of your dragon or familiar doing things or reacting in your choice of emotions / actions. I do familiars, dragons, or OCs, if you prefer. Provide examples or references.

Estimated time of delivery will be 1-3 days if I'm not swamped with requests. If I'm past 3 days, ping me and I'll update you. If you want something else, please ping me and we can negotiate. Payment is due when I've completed the piece.

If you want biographies done for dragons, I do those as well, but you'd have to PM me what you want written.
@asharai Would you mind posting pictures of art you've done, so we can get an idea of what your style is?
@asharai Would you mind posting pictures of art you've done, so we can get an idea of what your style is?
tumblr_inline_ncg033dSmu1sl5pky.gif tumblr_nmzwvjKoJD1taapw6o1_250.png
@asharai are you meaning kT? I'd like more art of my dragons, if you're up for it. I have written bios to go off.
@asharai are you meaning kT? I'd like more art of my dragons, if you're up for it. I have written bios to go off.
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
@TeatimeRationale - problem is this is my first time with digital. I could post the paper sketches I suppose but they're not an accurate representation, I don't think.
@TeatimeRationale - problem is this is my first time with digital. I could post the paper sketches I suppose but they're not an accurate representation, I don't think.
@ketsueki44 - The prices are not in thousands and hundreds of thousands. I'm only charging a few hundred, to a few thousand. I meant t only. Abbreviating 1000 to 1kT and such confuses my dyslexia. x.x
@ketsueki44 - The prices are not in thousands and hundreds of thousands. I'm only charging a few hundred, to a few thousand. I meant t only. Abbreviating 1000 to 1kT and such confuses my dyslexia. x.x
[center]@asharai Could I please get a shaded color full body image of my shapeshifter character, Cattibrie, in her winged panther form? [url=http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/169/2/2/22528b610ab2b6a7fdf6dc7420bf39f9-d7mzvv2.png][img]http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv258/grinandferret/CattiPaintingTiny_zps8749b543.png[/img][/url] [i](Click image to view full-size.)[/i] Aside from her wings and aqua-green eyes, Cattibrie's appearance and anatomy are identical to a melanistic leopard (black panther), so the overall design is super straightforward and easy to reference. Thanks a million![/center]
@asharai

Could I please get a shaded color full body image of my shapeshifter character, Cattibrie, in her winged panther form?

CattiPaintingTiny_zps8749b543.png
(Click image to view full-size.)

Aside from her wings and aqua-green eyes, Cattibrie's appearance and anatomy are identical to a melanistic leopard (black panther), so the overall design is super straightforward and easy to reference.

Thanks a million!
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png
@Cattibrie - I will begin tomorrow. Husband just got home. We're going to game tonight. If I don't ping you by Sunday morning, ping me and I'll update you. Thank you for being my first customer! (even if you haven't seen my art yet!)
@Cattibrie - I will begin tomorrow. Husband just got home. We're going to game tonight. If I don't ping you by Sunday morning, ping me and I'll update you. Thank you for being my first customer! (even if you haven't seen my art yet!)
@asharai

Enjoy the game and spending a night out with your hubby! Also, I enjoy an element of surprise sometimes. It can be pretty amusing to order artwork without having any idea what you're going to get (just like a box of chocolates, hehe),
@asharai

Enjoy the game and spending a night out with your hubby! Also, I enjoy an element of surprise sometimes. It can be pretty amusing to order artwork without having any idea what you're going to get (just like a box of chocolates, hehe),
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png
@asharai I would love to get some art done. (Sorry, fell asleep last night before I saw you replied). Can I get a few pieces done at once, and if so how many maximum? I would like, in the very least, a shade color bust of Pinkiepie. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5118279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51183/5118279_350.png[/img] [/url] Please base your depiction off his written bio and not the previous artwork. I like having people's interpretations of my dragons based on their bios/information. Not the toughest, somewhat aloof, kind-spirited like his mate Gentleweave, but a bit more likely to tell you what's what. Not shy, but fairly quiet. Not interested in standing out, but somehow always the center of attention. ...Kind of like Uchiha Sasuke, only less of a butt, and more playful. Never fully smiles, but can often be found with the faintest upturn of his lip to a partial smirk. He's usually in a good mood, and rarely get loud, but when grumpy everyone knows.
@asharai I would love to get some art done. (Sorry, fell asleep last night before I saw you replied). Can I get a few pieces done at once, and if so how many maximum? I would like, in the very least, a shade color bust of Pinkiepie.
5118279_350.png
Please base your depiction off his written bio and not the previous artwork. I like having people's interpretations of my dragons based on their bios/information.
Not the toughest, somewhat aloof, kind-spirited like his mate Gentleweave, but a bit more likely to tell you what's what. Not shy, but fairly quiet. Not interested in standing out, but somehow always the center of attention.
...Kind of like Uchiha Sasuke, only less of a butt, and more playful. Never fully smiles, but can often be found with the faintest upturn of his lip to a partial smirk. He's usually in a good mood, and rarely get loud, but when grumpy everyone knows.
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67361/6736075_350.png?mtime=VSQK1QACc90[/img] expression chart and full body shaded for 30g?
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67361/6736075_350.png?mtime=VSQK1QACc90[/img]

expression chart and full body shaded for 30g?
I'm really forgetful, ping me for everything
1 2