Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie question thread
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Hello again!
I'm following Culex's lovely guide still, enjoying it a lot and I've been trying so hard to get ambush stones but failing very hard apparently x'D not a single one unfortunately. Could any of you awesome people tell me the best place to farm them up? =) Thank you for your time and good flight!
Hello again!
I'm following Culex's lovely guide still, enjoying it a lot and I've been trying so hard to get ambush stones but failing very hard apparently x'D not a single one unfortunately. Could any of you awesome people tell me the best place to farm them up? =) Thank you for your time and good flight!
2hxx8wm.png
Hello, @Rauko!

Aside from straight up buying Ambush stones from the Auction House, there's no easy way to obtain them. They're a rare drop in any venue of the Coliseum, so all you can do is keep battling and hope for one to show up as loot.

Pinkerton will also give out Ambush stones sometimes, so make sure you're doing your daily grabs from his pile. :)
Hello, @Rauko!

Aside from straight up buying Ambush stones from the Auction House, there's no easy way to obtain them. They're a rare drop in any venue of the Coliseum, so all you can do is keep battling and hope for one to show up as loot.

Pinkerton will also give out Ambush stones sometimes, so make sure you're doing your daily grabs from his pile. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Hello @Alphaeon

Ah, that's a shame xD it's gonna take me a while to get them for my trio. Oh well, thank you very much for the answer =) appreciate it. Not wanting to bother you further, I would like to ask if there's any drop rate difference between the many place in the coliseum? Like are the higher level ones better to farm or there's no difference what-so-ever?

Thank you so much for your time!

Best regards.
Hello @Alphaeon

Ah, that's a shame xD it's gonna take me a while to get them for my trio. Oh well, thank you very much for the answer =) appreciate it. Not wanting to bother you further, I would like to ask if there's any drop rate difference between the many place in the coliseum? Like are the higher level ones better to farm or there's no difference what-so-ever?

Thank you so much for your time!

Best regards.
2hxx8wm.png
@Rauko

Usually the higher the level of the coliseum venue the greater the allover droprates. Rare drops will still be rare but You will get loot more ofthen than in lover level venues. (In low venues you often get no loot at all after a battle. That becomes a somewhat rare thing in higher levels)
@Rauko

Usually the higher the level of the coliseum venue the greater the allover droprates. Rare drops will still be rare but You will get loot more ofthen than in lover level venues. (In low venues you often get no loot at all after a battle. That becomes a somewhat rare thing in higher levels)
@Rauko, Ismaiel has the right idea, the higher level venues tend to drop more loot, so farming there is more worthwhile. However, I've spent time farming in all of the venues, and I've never noticed any one of them being better for farming Ambush in particular. I think I've actually had the most luck finding them in the Training Fields and Bamboo Falls. But of course, we're dealing with RNG here, so others could have way different experiences.
@Rauko, Ismaiel has the right idea, the higher level venues tend to drop more loot, so farming there is more worthwhile. However, I've spent time farming in all of the venues, and I've never noticed any one of them being better for farming Ambush in particular. I think I've actually had the most luck finding them in the Training Fields and Bamboo Falls. But of course, we're dealing with RNG here, so others could have way different experiences.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Ismaiel & @Alphaeon

Thank you for the replies! And I see, it makes sense. And I'm pretty sure the RNG gods hate me in every game hahaha. But anyways, thank you =) I'll keep fighting them monsters.

May your hoards be plentiful!
@Ismaiel & @Alphaeon

Thank you for the replies! And I see, it makes sense. And I'm pretty sure the RNG gods hate me in every game hahaha. But anyways, thank you =) I'll keep fighting them monsters.

May your hoards be plentiful!
2hxx8wm.png
@Skelkirie

Um how do i exactly upload a signature // a picture, banner thing? // on my comment thing ^^;;
I know how to get into editing it but when it comes to adding the picture I'm very confused ^^;;

and how would i exactly go about using Exalt fodder? i don't like Exalting any dragons but apparently i can gain more money from it?
why buy a hatching when your probably going to exalt it for less treasure than what you brought it?
@Skelkirie

Um how do i exactly upload a signature // a picture, banner thing? // on my comment thing ^^;;
I know how to get into editing it but when it comes to adding the picture I'm very confused ^^;;

and how would i exactly go about using Exalt fodder? i don't like Exalting any dragons but apparently i can gain more money from it?
why buy a hatching when your probably going to exalt it for less treasure than what you brought it?
@TheAngryAnt
To upload a new picture you need to get the image url, and if the image isn't already on the internet you'll need to upload it somewhere, once you have the url go to the signature editor, click the tree icon to put in an image and paste the url into the box that pops up.

To gain money from exalting first of all you need to wait until the dragon is grown up and then level it in the coliseum, most people level it to around 6-7 and that'll give you 10k ish treasure. Basically the higher its level the more treasure you get.
@TheAngryAnt
To upload a new picture you need to get the image url, and if the image isn't already on the internet you'll need to upload it somewhere, once you have the url go to the signature editor, click the tree icon to put in an image and paste the url into the box that pops up.

To gain money from exalting first of all you need to wait until the dragon is grown up and then level it in the coliseum, most people level it to around 6-7 and that'll give you 10k ish treasure. Basically the higher its level the more treasure you get.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@Skelkirie
Ahh i see okay thank you so much for your help~~
ill bump ya~
@Skelkirie
Ahh i see okay thank you so much for your help~~
ill bump ya~
^
^
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24