Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gilded Wings] Stoned Cryface Lvl 25s!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Monopool
CR sent! Thanks for giving him a home! :)

@Enanok
Sure think! She'll be done training in the next 1-5 days depending on my work load. I'll send you a ping when she's at level 25, and if you still want her then I'll send a CR, if not, no harm done. :3
Would you like her to come with a bio?
@Monopool
CR sent! Thanks for giving him a home! :)

@Enanok
Sure think! She'll be done training in the next 1-5 days depending on my work load. I'll send you a ping when she's at level 25, and if you still want her then I'll send a CR, if not, no harm done. :3
Would you like her to come with a bio?
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol
Great, and yes please :)
@Arintol
Great, and yes please :)
@Arintol Got it, thanks!
@Arintol Got it, thanks!
@Enanok
I finished training Ember much quicker than I anticipated. Assuming you still want her, she's 700 gems or 350k, or a mixed payment that equals that. Gem conversion 1:500.
Let me know if you want any adjustments to her bio!
@Enanok
I finished training Ember much quicker than I anticipated. Assuming you still want her, she's 700 gems or 350k, or a mixed payment that equals that. Gem conversion 1:500.
Let me know if you want any adjustments to her bio!
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Yes i do! Her bio is great :) Thanks alot
I'll buy her with gems!
@Arintol Yes i do! Her bio is great :) Thanks alot
I'll buy her with gems!
@Arintol

I have interest in Chaos.

I currently have 184 gems, but I am waiting for a Searing Armband and Achivists Spellscroll to sell, as well as a Bantam Fangar. Would it possible for you to hold him for me?

Right after I posted one of my items sold. I can give you 700 gems for Chaos if that's okay.
@Arintol

I have interest in Chaos.

I currently have 184 gems, but I am waiting for a Searing Armband and Achivists Spellscroll to sell, as well as a Bantam Fangar. Would it possible for you to hold him for me?

Right after I posted one of my items sold. I can give you 700 gems for Chaos if that's okay.
@Fatalis
Sure thing! I'll take him off the AH. Let me know if you change your mind about wanting him. :)
@Fatalis
Sure thing! I'll take him off the AH. Let me know if you change your mind about wanting him. :)
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

Ah you replied really quick! I just edited my first post, one of my items just sold and I can purchase him for 700 gems.
@Arintol

Ah you replied really quick! I just edited my first post, one of my items just sold and I can purchase him for 700 gems.
@Fatalis
Okay then! I'll send a CR. :)
@Fatalis
Okay then! I'll send a CR. :)
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

I had a question if you don't mind. I have a level 25 stoned Ridgeback that I got from someone else but the stats were already assigned and I've found that it's not what I'm looking for. Would you be interested in trading? I bought him for 600 gems so I would give you 100 gems with him to make it even. (And of course I would send you proof of the stones) I totally understand if not, I was just curious.

EDIT: He's also triple gened (iri/shim/crackle).
@Arintol

I had a question if you don't mind. I have a level 25 stoned Ridgeback that I got from someone else but the stats were already assigned and I've found that it's not what I'm looking for. Would you be interested in trading? I bought him for 600 gems so I would give you 100 gems with him to make it even. (And of course I would send you proof of the stones) I totally understand if not, I was just curious.

EDIT: He's also triple gened (iri/shim/crackle).
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13