Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dress-up/Apparel preview option?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
100% support we totally need this!
100% support we totally need this!
I wish there was a dress-up option for FR. Like you could input the ID of your dragon and see how numerous apparel would look on them. Too many times I've bought things thinking "yeah this would go GREAT with that, only to find out it looks worse that I imagined. Unless there is a website out there already dedicated to this, which I haven't found yet.
I wish there was a dress-up option for FR. Like you could input the ID of your dragon and see how numerous apparel would look on them. Too many times I've bought things thinking "yeah this would go GREAT with that, only to find out it looks worse that I imagined. Unless there is a website out there already dedicated to this, which I haven't found yet.
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
screams yes i want this
screams yes i want this
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
yes! I fully support this!
yes! I fully support this!
SUPPORT :D
SUPPORT :D
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
I support, i have had the same problem with items, thinking it would look good but it turns out not looking good with the color ect.
I support, i have had the same problem with items, thinking it would look good but it turns out not looking good with the color ect.
Support!
Support!
tumblr_nl2co32pic1ra6yido1_500.png
Totally support because I end up photoshopping apparel onto dragons and thats a pain
Totally support because I end up photoshopping apparel onto dragons and thats a pain
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
I support this a lot =)
I support this a lot =)
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
Better yet a Fashion Shop; The House of Derg- try on all the kinds of apparel at once!
Better yet a Fashion Shop; The House of Derg- try on all the kinds of apparel at once!
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16