Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow's Art Shop (OPEN)
1 2 3
@Krowdon ummmm... never really done them before, if you have a picture of the character show it to me and I'll decide from there because the closest thing I've done is Bleed's dragon.
@Krowdon ummmm... never really done them before, if you have a picture of the character show it to me and I'll decide from there because the closest thing I've done is Bleed's dragon.
Gatehouse_Hatchery_Small.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BamSigan_and_Acoa_tiny.png
@shadowhawk6776

Thank you so much, that turned out very nice! I'm sending over payment right now.
@shadowhawk6776

Thank you so much, that turned out very nice! I'm sending over payment right now.
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png
@Bleed Well this was something new for me, I tried making the hair? look kind of fleshy but not sure how that turned out. [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/8e8e/i/2015/109/d/8/bruised_for_bleed_by_shadowhawk6776-d8qck89.png[/img]
@Bleed
Well this was something new for me, I tried making the hair? look kind of fleshy but not sure how that turned out.
bruised_for_bleed_by_shadowhawk6776-d8qck89.png
^bump
^bump
^bump
^bump
Your art is lovely ;w; May I get two orders perhaps?

Username: MeikaiSecret

Type of Art: Fullbody Traditional & Digital Mix
Characters: Character 1 (With wings)
Other: Wondering if you could perhaps include his companion? She is a demoiselle crane and has light green eyes. (:

Type of Art: Traditional Fullbody Shaded Sketch
Characters: Character 1 & Character 2
Other: Would like these guys to be together in the sketch if possible. Also, character 2 has a half-mask on the right side of his face just in case you wondered ^^

Total: 170kt
Your art is lovely ;w; May I get two orders perhaps?

Username: MeikaiSecret

Type of Art: Fullbody Traditional & Digital Mix
Characters: Character 1 (With wings)
Other: Wondering if you could perhaps include his companion? She is a demoiselle crane and has light green eyes. (:

Type of Art: Traditional Fullbody Shaded Sketch
Characters: Character 1 & Character 2
Other: Would like these guys to be together in the sketch if possible. Also, character 2 has a half-mask on the right side of his face just in case you wondered ^^

Total: 170kt
Z02ibI8.png
@MeikaiSecret

Thank you! and sure I can draw them together. How well do they get along, are they playful etc.? Just so that I can make the drawing more fitting to the characters
@MeikaiSecret

Thank you! and sure I can draw them together. How well do they get along, are they playful etc.? Just so that I can make the drawing more fitting to the characters
@shadowhawk6776 They are mates so they would be a bit playful/loving with each other c:
@shadowhawk6776 They are mates so they would be a bit playful/loving with each other c:
Z02ibI8.png
@MeikaiSecret
Sorry it took so long, my cat rolled all over it and ruined it so I had to make a new one QAQ
Well, here it is!
I hope you like it! And I'm still working on the other one, if nothing pops up I should get it to you sometime tomorrow.
@MeikaiSecret
Sorry it took so long, my cat rolled all over it and ruined it so I had to make a new one QAQ
Well, here it is!
I hope you like it! And I'm still working on the other one, if nothing pops up I should get it to you sometime tomorrow.
Looking to borrow 2 lv. 25 dragons. I will return them after using them.
In exchange I'm offering a fullbody digital/traditional mix drawing for each.
Looking to borrow 2 lv. 25 dragons. I will return them after using them.
In exchange I'm offering a fullbody digital/traditional mix drawing for each.
1 2 3