Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Exalt Rescue Shelter! [Closed]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Ganondorf
Crud.. I really really do.
She would come with everything right? Her apparel caught my eye, looks so good on her!
She would definitely have a loving home in my lair since I'm redoing and lair purging. I can finally have a snapper among my group.
@Ganondorf
Crud.. I really really do.
She would come with everything right? Her apparel caught my eye, looks so good on her!
She would definitely have a loving home in my lair since I'm redoing and lair purging. I can finally have a snapper among my group.
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@Razputin, unfortunately not. :c I am happy to sell the apparel to you, but I really love that accent, so am inclined to hold onto it.
@Razputin, unfortunately not. :c I am happy to sell the apparel to you, but I really love that accent, so am inclined to hold onto it.
@Ganondorf Could I possibly be pinged for any old dragons (six digits or under) that make their way through here?
@Ganondorf Could I possibly be pinged for any old dragons (six digits or under) that make their way through here?
@eriophora, done, wrote you down!
@eriophora, done, wrote you down!
@Ganondorf I am on the ping list for a November 16, 2013 dragon. Can you please remove me from that list. I found her!!! Thank you.
@Ganondorf I am on the ping list for a November 16, 2013 dragon. Can you please remove me from that list. I found her!!! Thank you.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
@Erato, done!
@Erato, done!
Let's give this a bump for our newer players!
Let's give this a bump for our newer players!
bump for newbies! :)
bump for newbies! :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
Hiya! Newbie here. Lol.

I would like to rescue some dragons. C:
Hiya! Newbie here. Lol.

I would like to rescue some dragons. C:
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
The most powerful weapon is a soul on fire. And checkout my art shop!
i'm new and i'm a bit confused, but if this is right i really like this little guy :3 http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41767/4176628_350.png?mtime=VLJg2gACRMk
i'm new and i'm a bit confused, but if this is right i really like this little guy :3 http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41767/4176628_350.png?mtime=VLJg2gACRMk
booooo
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22