Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private breeding request]
1 2
@syouka @PeachySprinkles Hey guys! I'm looking to breed a [b]male ice or white/platinum/rose[/b] coatl with [b]ice eyes[/b]! Underbelly if preferable but I'm fine with geneing. I'm interested in syouka's Lute and PeachySprinkles's Hime - they're both RTB. If you're both willing, I can go find an ice nest to rent (unless you have someone to recommend). I'd be willing to pay stud fees and/or treasure for the right baby to both of you. If there are any extras you can split between the both of you? Any arrangement for the extra hatchlings is fine with me. Don't think I've missed anything out... Thank you! @PASIV Reference photo: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=4&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=67&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] platinum facet A++
@syouka @PeachySprinkles

Hey guys! I'm looking to breed a male ice or white/platinum/rose coatl with ice eyes! Underbelly if preferable but I'm fine with geneing.
I'm interested in syouka's Lute and PeachySprinkles's Hime - they're both RTB. If you're both willing, I can go find an ice nest to rent (unless you have someone to recommend). I'd be willing to pay stud fees and/or treasure for the right baby to both of you.

If there are any extras you can split between the both of you? Any arrangement for the extra hatchlings is fine with me.

Don't think I've missed anything out...

Thank you!
@PASIV

Reference photo:
dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=4&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=67&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
platinum facet A++
wuvThtJ.png
i'd be more than happy to participate! i might need some help because i've never done this kind of thing before but i wouldn't mind partaking at all. ⊂( ? ??)⊃
i'd be more than happy to participate! i might need some help because i've never done this kind of thing before but i wouldn't mind partaking at all. ⊂( ? ??)⊃
@Syouka @PASIV
Wow, Lute and Hime are the cutest breeding pair. I am willing, but I am definitely interested in any of the extra hatchlings. I'm not worried about making money off of it, so if Syouka wants to charge you can just give them all of the money.

I think I know someone who can host the nest for us, too.
@Syouka @PASIV
Wow, Lute and Hime are the cutest breeding pair. I am willing, but I am definitely interested in any of the extra hatchlings. I'm not worried about making money off of it, so if Syouka wants to charge you can just give them all of the money.

I think I know someone who can host the nest for us, too.
@PASIV @Syouka

@peepingthomas is willing to host the nest if you send some seafood to her
@PASIV @Syouka

@peepingthomas is willing to host the nest if you send some seafood to her
@syouka

hime is in my lair, just send a cr for lute and I'll accept it when I see it and get to breedin'
@syouka

hime is in my lair, just send a cr for lute and I'll accept it when I see it and get to breedin'
@syouka thank you! If you have any questions/concerns please say! Do you have any preferances for the extra hatchlings?

@peachysprinkles thank you so much! How did you want to deal with the extras?

@peepingthomas woo! Thanks, shall be sending some seafood over soon
@syouka thank you! If you have any questions/concerns please say! Do you have any preferances for the extra hatchlings?

@peachysprinkles thank you so much! How did you want to deal with the extras?

@peepingthomas woo! Thanks, shall be sending some seafood over soon
wuvThtJ.png
@PASIV

I wouldn't mind keeping one if @Syouka doesn't want it. I don't care that much about what happens to the others. Hoping for a good amount of eggs so there are several cute babies and a higher chance for the dragon you want.
@PASIV

I wouldn't mind keeping one if @Syouka doesn't want it. I don't care that much about what happens to the others. Hoping for a good amount of eggs so there are several cute babies and a higher chance for the dragon you want.
@PASIV

just to put it out there, i don't mind lending a hand breeding the two again if you don't get what you want
@PASIV

just to put it out there, i don't mind lending a hand breeding the two again if you don't get what you want
@peachysprinkles sweet, i guess were just waiting on syouka. If there are any unwanted ones i can try sell them off or just exalt later.

@peepingthomas fingers crossed for the right combo :'D thanks for the generosity!
@peachysprinkles sweet, i guess were just waiting on syouka. If there are any unwanted ones i can try sell them off or just exalt later.

@peepingthomas fingers crossed for the right combo :'D thanks for the generosity!
wuvThtJ.png
@PeachySprinkles @peepingthomas thank you both so much for sorting this out! sorry for the wait on the CR trade, i've been out of the house @_@

@PASIV i don't have a preference for any extra hatchlings, a cute female would be nice (i always need more cute lady coatls) but we'll just see how it goes i suppose! as a thanks for sorting it all out for me, i'll let you and PeachySprinkles get first dibs on the extras. i also dont need any treasure or payment :V
@PeachySprinkles @peepingthomas thank you both so much for sorting this out! sorry for the wait on the CR trade, i've been out of the house @_@

@PASIV i don't have a preference for any extra hatchlings, a cute female would be nice (i always need more cute lady coatls) but we'll just see how it goes i suppose! as a thanks for sorting it all out for me, i'll let you and PeachySprinkles get first dibs on the extras. i also dont need any treasure or payment :V
1 2