Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Put Site Status underneath Feat. Dragon.
The Featured Dragon section of the front page is the most visually interesting part of the site on first glance, and the quickest way to let new viewers know what the site's about and what the dragons can actually look like. If the featured dragon image wasn't easily visible I'm doubtful that I (and likely other new users) would have remained interested enough to wait for a registration time. The site status section is definitely useful, but it's mostly relevant to players who have already registered and will be checking back regularly, and the way it's positioned now it pushes the featured dragon way down off the screen.

So for the sake of aesthetic I'm suggesting that the featured dragon image be moved back where it was and the site status be moved underneath it- The top few statuses should still be visible on most screens but the front page will remain more appealing for new viewers (and users logging back in, too).
The Featured Dragon section of the front page is the most visually interesting part of the site on first glance, and the quickest way to let new viewers know what the site's about and what the dragons can actually look like. If the featured dragon image wasn't easily visible I'm doubtful that I (and likely other new users) would have remained interested enough to wait for a registration time. The site status section is definitely useful, but it's mostly relevant to players who have already registered and will be checking back regularly, and the way it's positioned now it pushes the featured dragon way down off the screen.

So for the sake of aesthetic I'm suggesting that the featured dragon image be moved back where it was and the site status be moved underneath it- The top few statuses should still be visible on most screens but the front page will remain more appealing for new viewers (and users logging back in, too).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I agree with this!!

(When I was waiting for registration before I joined for like an entire I actually used the random dragon on the main page to check stuff out/get pumped up during the wait!! The random dragon feature will always have a special place in my heart lol)
I agree with this!!

(When I was waiting for registration before I joined for like an entire I actually used the random dragon on the main page to check stuff out/get pumped up during the wait!! The random dragon feature will always have a special place in my heart lol)
lh5eiml.png
100% support. I loathe that stupid status box because I really don't care for the frivolous little things like what they've been announcing. Actually they need to shorten that box too, it's entirely too long and a pain when I want to check to exalt bonuses.

1. Move that stupid site status box to the bottom of the column
2. Shorten by like, half.
100% support. I loathe that stupid status box because I really don't care for the frivolous little things like what they've been announcing. Actually they need to shorten that box too, it's entirely too long and a pain when I want to check to exalt bonuses.

1. Move that stupid site status box to the bottom of the column
2. Shorten by like, half.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Definitely support this. (And move the Exalt Bonuses above the site status too, while we're at it.)
Definitely support this. (And move the Exalt Bonuses above the site status too, while we're at it.)
naturebanner.png
support for moving both the random dragon and the exalt bonuses above the site status.
support for moving both the random dragon and the exalt bonuses above the site status.
bHeX9bv.png