Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Drop Cheap Items from Gilded Chest
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Support!
Support!
Still not too late to change this before all the newbies get disappointed by their first gilded chest...
Still not too late to change this before all the newbies get disappointed by their first gilded chest...
unknown.png
Much support u.u

Edit: ooh I'm really bringing this back from the dead huh? Hope that's okay, I think it's a very important and reasonable request :D
Much support u.u

Edit: ooh I'm really bringing this back from the dead huh? Hope that's okay, I think it's a very important and reasonable request :D
Just kinda felt the need to necro this thread after six gilded disappointments today.

Why are wraps even in these chests? You can get them from rusted chests sometimes.

Heck, I don't even think everything in 'em needs to be amazing, but maybe just don't draw from the 1-star pool at all.
Just kinda felt the need to necro this thread after six gilded disappointments today.

Why are wraps even in these chests? You can get them from rusted chests sometimes.

Heck, I don't even think everything in 'em needs to be amazing, but maybe just don't draw from the 1-star pool at all.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Not sure i posted on this thread before, but As long as those items are still available from a chest (whether gilded/iron/rusted) then I would support gilded chests getting a slight upgrade in what they can contain.

The way trix said, not pulling from the 1star pool would probably be a good way to do it.

Not sure i posted on this thread before, but As long as those items are still available from a chest (whether gilded/iron/rusted) then I would support gilded chests getting a slight upgrade in what they can contain.

The way trix said, not pulling from the 1star pool would probably be a good way to do it.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Agree. These are the best chests that aren't festivals. They shouldn't have Baldwin fodder in them.
Agree. These are the best chests that aren't festivals. They shouldn't have Baldwin fodder in them.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
Support
Support
tumblr_o08xlsnkC01s6t6tko1_100.gif
Support.

Birdskulls, Wraps, Hanks... you can get those from Rusted Chests, no need to have them in the Gildeds, too. Having them in Rusted and Iron is enough. I'm tired of disappointing chests due to cheap common items :U

Edit: Oh look, I got a Gilded today... got an Emerald Webwing and one of those Ornate Bracelets... both one star items. This needs to be tweaked heh.
Support.

Birdskulls, Wraps, Hanks... you can get those from Rusted Chests, no need to have them in the Gildeds, too. Having them in Rusted and Iron is enough. I'm tired of disappointing chests due to cheap common items :U

Edit: Oh look, I got a Gilded today... got an Emerald Webwing and one of those Ornate Bracelets... both one star items. This needs to be tweaked heh.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
support, gilded chests should be awesome not junk trunks
support, gilded chests should be awesome not junk trunks
DVcXRyP.png
This is such a grand idea, but it's sad the staff never really look into suggestions like these...
This is such a grand idea, but it's sad the staff never really look into suggestions like these...
1656_500px_sagittarium_by_miirshroom-dcl69c7.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27