Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reply button on profile comments
1 2
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before (I'm new here) but I find it pretty strange to receive comments on my own profile and then reply on the commenter's profile. This results in a broken chain of comments which looks confusing to other people. It would be nice to have a reply button so the conversation remains on one page, not jumping back and forth between two pages like an email exchange.
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before (I'm new here) but I find it pretty strange to receive comments on my own profile and then reply on the commenter's profile. This results in a broken chain of comments which looks confusing to other people. It would be nice to have a reply button so the conversation remains on one page, not jumping back and forth between two pages like an email exchange.
@Bisexual Complete support. It's so odd it wasn't implemented to begin with.
@Bisexual Complete support. It's so odd it wasn't implemented to begin with.
Support
Support

tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
Definite support.
Definite support.
9 hours ahead of FR time, English isn't my first language so sorry if any language hiccups happen!
support!
support!
bHeX9bv.png
this would be nice, support!
this would be nice, support!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
Support!
Support!
Support!
Support!
hardwaregore.gif
Support. The current back and forth "wall posting" system is like Facebook in 2005--not terrible, but not as convenient a way to have conversations as the comment-thread model they switched to.
Support. The current back and forth "wall posting" system is like Facebook in 2005--not terrible, but not as convenient a way to have conversations as the comment-thread model they switched to.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
I have always wondered why we didn't have this. I'd find it much more convenient than having to go to the persons page and reply there, when I could just reply on my own page.
Support!
I have always wondered why we didn't have this. I'd find it much more convenient than having to go to the persons page and reply there, when I could just reply on my own page.
Support!
6epgHfG.png
FREE Arcane Nests. Nest conditions on profile
FR +3
1 2