Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bump Button
1 2
I don't think this has been suggested yet but I'd like to see a bump button added to threads so that I don't have to post to bump it up in the sales forums, etc. Possibly code it so that it can only be pushed maybe.. once an hour or so? so it's not abused, idk. I just find posting to bump threads a tad messy.

tl;dr - Bump button for threads please.
I don't think this has been suggested yet but I'd like to see a bump button added to threads so that I don't have to post to bump it up in the sales forums, etc. Possibly code it so that it can only be pushed maybe.. once an hour or so? so it's not abused, idk. I just find posting to bump threads a tad messy.

tl;dr - Bump button for threads please.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
I remember them adding this on Wajas and it really uncluttered up posts, so support!
I remember them adding this on Wajas and it really uncluttered up posts, so support!
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
Oh, that's cool. Could be hard to make it align with the forum rule though, since it's one bump in your own post per day, minus two subforums? If they could manage it though, this sounds good.
Oh, that's cool. Could be hard to make it align with the forum rule though, since it's one bump in your own post per day, minus two subforums? If they could manage it though, this sounds good.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
[quote name="DarkFlier" date=2015-04-14 21:59:35] Oh, that's cool. Could be hard to make it align with the forum rule though, since it's one bump in your own post per day, minus two subforums? If they could manage it though, this sounds good. [/quote] Maybe they could code it so it could only be pushed once per day?
DarkFlier wrote on 2015-04-14:

Maybe they could code it so it could only be pushed once per day?
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Support.
Support.
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
[quote name="Boolean" date=2015-04-14 22:20:20] Maybe they could code it so it could only be pushed once per day? [/quote] Sounds like a good compromise--people might still use their unlimited bumps in Dragon Sales where it's allowed, but it would probably clear up clutter everywhere else.
Boolean wrote on 2015-04-14:

Maybe they could code it so it could only be pushed once per day?

Sounds like a good compromise--people might still use their unlimited bumps in Dragon Sales where it's allowed, but it would probably clear up clutter everywhere else.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Support!
Support!
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
Support!
Support!
I support, but how would this be incorporated with the Bug Reports forum? Since you're not allowed to bump threads there since it would mess with tracking and whatnot for the mods. Would it just not be implemented in that sub-forum?
I support, but how would this be incorporated with the Bug Reports forum? Since you're not allowed to bump threads there since it would mess with tracking and whatnot for the mods. Would it just not be implemented in that sub-forum?
I agree with the bug report forum thing,but other than that support!
I agree with the bug report forum thing,but other than that support!
hardwaregore.gif
1 2