Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey you! You there!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Huntress1995

Playing Shock Switch on easy is the best way to get treasure fast... x3 But it's harder when there are so many great things to buy,
@Huntress1995

Playing Shock Switch on easy is the best way to get treasure fast... x3 But it's harder when there are so many great things to buy,
@Peridotite

I've just been playing a bunch of easy puzzles and sold a bunch of stuff just now, so I have close to 8000 now, but I feel you on the not spending part. It's gotten to where I need to expand my lair and I have been trying to save up, but it hasn't quite been working. lol
@Peridotite

I've just been playing a bunch of easy puzzles and sold a bunch of stuff just now, so I have close to 8000 now, but I feel you on the not spending part. It's gotten to where I need to expand my lair and I have been trying to save up, but it hasn't quite been working. lol
@Peridotite

Yeah I'm sure sure where we could move the forum either. . .

@Huntress1995

MAN, I have to keep myself away from the marketplace because I always want to buy something!
@Peridotite

Yeah I'm sure sure where we could move the forum either. . .

@Huntress1995

MAN, I have to keep myself away from the marketplace because I always want to buy something!
KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious

For me, It's dragons. I'm horrible at buying dragons. I usually find really good deals, I just collect and collect it feels like. I just like looking at the babies. lol
@Buenolicious

For me, It's dragons. I'm horrible at buying dragons. I usually find really good deals, I just collect and collect it feels like. I just like looking at the babies. lol
@Huntress1995 @Buenolicious

In the Hoard, there is a vault, you can also put treasure and gems in there too. That's where I've been putting my money. Though the few gems I've been getting, I sold.
@Huntress1995 @Buenolicious

In the Hoard, there is a vault, you can also put treasure and gems in there too. That's where I've been putting my money. Though the few gems I've been getting, I sold.
@Huntress1995 @Buenolicious @sockpuppetvoodoo @Gallifreyan0

I could make a forum in the Flight Rising General Discussion. Then ping everyone.
@Huntress1995 @Buenolicious @sockpuppetvoodoo @Gallifreyan0

I could make a forum in the Flight Rising General Discussion. Then ping everyone.
@Peridotite

I forgot you can put treasure in the vault. lol and sure, works for me.
@Peridotite

I forgot you can put treasure in the vault. lol and sure, works for me.
@Peridotite

That's a good plan man! I'm cool with that~

@Peridotite

That's a good plan man! I'm cool with that~

KBnNaZu.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17