Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey you! You there!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Buenolicious yes, I agree. thing is, it's hard to earn moneys if i can't play fairground games consistantly :/ I'm slowly getting there. clawing my way to the top of a treasure mound

THANKS. AREN'T THEY CUTE??? i love babies, all babies, everywhere

i would definitely buy a yellow remake, and a sinnoh, and whatever else nintendo decides to make. they are holding my wallet hostage.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X and fire emblem if and shin megami x fire emblem and the new Zelda and Nintendo is on a roll

@Peridotite I need to write down Valor and Glory's backstories they sort of exist already but they are still only in my brain :3 EDIT: how did i misspell your name? huh.
@Buenolicious yes, I agree. thing is, it's hard to earn moneys if i can't play fairground games consistantly :/ I'm slowly getting there. clawing my way to the top of a treasure mound

THANKS. AREN'T THEY CUTE??? i love babies, all babies, everywhere

i would definitely buy a yellow remake, and a sinnoh, and whatever else nintendo decides to make. they are holding my wallet hostage.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X and fire emblem if and shin megami x fire emblem and the new Zelda and Nintendo is on a roll

@Peridotite I need to write down Valor and Glory's backstories they sort of exist already but they are still only in my brain :3 EDIT: how did i misspell your name? huh.
@Peridotite

YEAH, now I'm poor again LAUGHS.

I'm glad you've add on to Summerstone's story!
@Peridotite

YEAH, now I'm poor again LAUGHS.

I'm glad you've add on to Summerstone's story!
KBnNaZu.png
@sockpuppetvoodoo

I just do what Peridotite suggested, which is to play Shock Switch on very easy and just roll with that. I usually mess up around between 50-60 speed and and get about 15K. It probably takes me like under and hour, maybe 2 hours if I get distracted by other stuff, to reach the 75k limit.

I FEEL YOU. I need to get more cash and save up for all these video games. @A@
@sockpuppetvoodoo

I just do what Peridotite suggested, which is to play Shock Switch on very easy and just roll with that. I usually mess up around between 50-60 speed and and get about 15K. It probably takes me like under and hour, maybe 2 hours if I get distracted by other stuff, to reach the 75k limit.

I FEEL YOU. I need to get more cash and save up for all these video games. @A@
KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious @sockpuppetvoodoo

I have some details to change, but I am glad I put some more effort into writing more. Rather than letting it sit there...

x3 I copy and paste your name, and Bueno's so I don't have that opportunity to misspell.
@Buenolicious @sockpuppetvoodoo

I have some details to change, but I am glad I put some more effort into writing more. Rather than letting it sit there...

x3 I copy and paste your name, and Bueno's so I don't have that opportunity to misspell.
Hi fellow newbies :3 I joined the 9th and so far I'm loving it here :3
Hi fellow newbies :3 I joined the 9th and so far I'm loving it here :3
BVUXJUX.png

~~~~~

FR+9
Norwegian
They, them

~~~~~
028_zpsd9qi2ils.png
@sockpuppetvoodoo
Nice to meet you as well!

@Peridotite
Summerstone looks so pretty!
@sockpuppetvoodoo
Nice to meet you as well!

@Peridotite
Summerstone looks so pretty!
@Gallifreyan0

Hello Gallifrey, I really enjoy your name!

@sockpuppetvoodoo @Huntress1995 @Buenolicious

Thank you Huntress! I think she is too, :D

And! I finally managed to save over 100k and I haven't spent a treasure on anything! :D
@Gallifreyan0

Hello Gallifrey, I really enjoy your name!

@sockpuppetvoodoo @Huntress1995 @Buenolicious

Thank you Huntress! I think she is too, :D

And! I finally managed to save over 100k and I haven't spent a treasure on anything! :D
@Gallifreyan0

HI! Welcome to our ridiculously long thread. HAHA~

@Peridotite

WOAH YOU GO MAN, that's a lot of treasure! oOo
@Gallifreyan0

HI! Welcome to our ridiculously long thread. HAHA~

@Peridotite

WOAH YOU GO MAN, that's a lot of treasure! oOo
KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious

x3 It is pretty long, I've been considering moving it to another forum. But I am not sure which one.
@Buenolicious

x3 It is pretty long, I've been considering moving it to another forum. But I am not sure which one.
@Peridotite

Congrats!!! I'm only up to a little over five thousand. Kudos for doing so well!
@Peridotite

Congrats!!! I'm only up to a little over five thousand. Kudos for doing so well!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17