Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No exaltion for hatchlings
1 2 3 4
No support.

Once a dragon leaves your lair you loose any said to what might happen to that dragon. It doesn't matter if it gets genes, breed changed, name changed, scattered or exalted by the new owner, they are in their right to do anything they might want to that pixel pet that they have bought from you, because they are the new owners.
No support.

Once a dragon leaves your lair you loose any said to what might happen to that dragon. It doesn't matter if it gets genes, breed changed, name changed, scattered or exalted by the new owner, they are in their right to do anything they might want to that pixel pet that they have bought from you, because they are the new owners.
I would be heartbroken!!
In my lair when a hatchling is chosen to be exalted directly to the Tidelord, what an Honor!!! And proud parents to boot!

No support for that reason, and the whole game would blow up with 5 billion un-exalted hatchlings.
I would be heartbroken!!
In my lair when a hatchling is chosen to be exalted directly to the Tidelord, what an Honor!!! And proud parents to boot!

No support for that reason, and the whole game would blow up with 5 billion un-exalted hatchlings.
Stuff will one day go here.
No support! Sorry!

I am new as well...But I think that this is a really silly thing to be getting upset about > . <

If you sell a dragon it is no longer under your control and you can no longer decide what happens to it.
You can have your own personal opinions about whether exalting hatchlings is bad or not. I personally don't see an issue! The babies will just be going to live with mommy shadowbinder or whoever else, it's not like they are being killed or sacrificed!

But, either way, I agree with everything everyone else has already said! And for those reasons I can't support this.
No support! Sorry!

I am new as well...But I think that this is a really silly thing to be getting upset about > . <

If you sell a dragon it is no longer under your control and you can no longer decide what happens to it.
You can have your own personal opinions about whether exalting hatchlings is bad or not. I personally don't see an issue! The babies will just be going to live with mommy shadowbinder or whoever else, it's not like they are being killed or sacrificed!

But, either way, I agree with everything everyone else has already said! And for those reasons I can't support this.
No support, if you dont want your hatchlings exalted dont price them at exalt price
No support, if you dont want your hatchlings exalted dont price them at exalt price
no support
you dont seem to have a grasp on dominance wars either
no support
you dont seem to have a grasp on dominance wars either
Haha. No.
Haha. No.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Adding to the chorus of no support.

You're new to a site that's been around for almost two years. Some practices are long established by this point. Hatchlings being exalted en masse for dom pushes is one of them. That's not going to change, nor should it, and asking for a blanket ban on exalted hatchlings is a ham-handed way of trying to solve a problem that upsets you personally.

If you love the hatchlings enough to be personally offended by them being exalted after you list them for exalt price, either raise your price high enough that nobody will buy them unless they really want them (though no price is truly safe from exaltation) or wait until they grow up before you list them.

It's unfortunate that you dislike exalted hatchlings, but this rule would mean that I couldn't exalt my own hatchlings until they'd grown. I don't want useless ugly exalt babies hanging around my lair for five days -- my space is valuable! If I breed a pair for a bit of quick money, I do not want a 5 day waiting period, thank you very much.
Adding to the chorus of no support.

You're new to a site that's been around for almost two years. Some practices are long established by this point. Hatchlings being exalted en masse for dom pushes is one of them. That's not going to change, nor should it, and asking for a blanket ban on exalted hatchlings is a ham-handed way of trying to solve a problem that upsets you personally.

If you love the hatchlings enough to be personally offended by them being exalted after you list them for exalt price, either raise your price high enough that nobody will buy them unless they really want them (though no price is truly safe from exaltation) or wait until they grow up before you list them.

It's unfortunate that you dislike exalted hatchlings, but this rule would mean that I couldn't exalt my own hatchlings until they'd grown. I don't want useless ugly exalt babies hanging around my lair for five days -- my space is valuable! If I breed a pair for a bit of quick money, I do not want a 5 day waiting period, thank you very much.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Absolutely not.
Absolutely not.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4