Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Pokemon!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
My absolute favorite Pokémon is Whimsicott. I actually hatched a shiny one on accident that had perfect IVs, nature, and ability. She is my beloved daughter lol. Runner up is Grovyle and my favorite Mega would be either Mega Sceptile or Mega Tyranitar.

I started with Pokemon Ruby and have been playing ever since. I love love love Pokemon and just recently got into competitive play. I've got breeding and training down, but I'm struggling with coming up with good team compositions.

Favorite Eeveelution is Vaporeon, favorite type is grass, and favorite Rotom is Rotom-Heat. And now I'm finally done gushing. :P
My absolute favorite Pokémon is Whimsicott. I actually hatched a shiny one on accident that had perfect IVs, nature, and ability. She is my beloved daughter lol. Runner up is Grovyle and my favorite Mega would be either Mega Sceptile or Mega Tyranitar.

I started with Pokemon Ruby and have been playing ever since. I love love love Pokemon and just recently got into competitive play. I've got breeding and training down, but I'm struggling with coming up with good team compositions.

Favorite Eeveelution is Vaporeon, favorite type is grass, and favorite Rotom is Rotom-Heat. And now I'm finally done gushing. :P
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
I've gone through so many favorite Pokemon... I started with Red (the original) and when GSC came out I lost my mind over how cool all the Pokemon designs were.

My first favorite was either Articuno or Cubone, I can't remember which came first, then it was Suicune for the longest time. I fell in love with it the moment I saw its design in a portfolio of Japanese promotional cards I got for my birthday. Then I leaned back toward gen 1s and my favorite was Arcanine for a while.

And then Krath happened. I thought it'd be fun to do a Nuzlocke in Crystal bc I've played it a million times and needed a challenge. I caught a Nidoran male in the national park and I was low on pokes, so I thought "yeah, sure, w/e, I'll use him". That beautiful creature ended up being the star of my team, carrying my pokes to hell and back on his shoulders. If you've seen ProJared's Nuzlocke LP, Krath was my Nuptup. He not only kicked more butt than I could have ever imagined, he rocketed Nidoking from nowhere near my top ten to my all-time favorite Pokemon.

But then... Lance's Dragonite.

*puts head in hands*
I've gone through so many favorite Pokemon... I started with Red (the original) and when GSC came out I lost my mind over how cool all the Pokemon designs were.

My first favorite was either Articuno or Cubone, I can't remember which came first, then it was Suicune for the longest time. I fell in love with it the moment I saw its design in a portfolio of Japanese promotional cards I got for my birthday. Then I leaned back toward gen 1s and my favorite was Arcanine for a while.

And then Krath happened. I thought it'd be fun to do a Nuzlocke in Crystal bc I've played it a million times and needed a challenge. I caught a Nidoran male in the national park and I was low on pokes, so I thought "yeah, sure, w/e, I'll use him". That beautiful creature ended up being the star of my team, carrying my pokes to hell and back on his shoulders. If you've seen ProJared's Nuzlocke LP, Krath was my Nuptup. He not only kicked more butt than I could have ever imagined, he rocketed Nidoking from nowhere near my top ten to my all-time favorite Pokemon.

But then... Lance's Dragonite.

*puts head in hands*
Artist Formerly Known As Nakkurusu
Oooh boy.

Sneasel has to be my favorite pokémon of all time, with grovyle, pidgeot and mudkip close behind. Yes, I like mudkips, hush.

My first game, oddly enough, was not a main series game, but Pokémon Ranger. It was a good game, but boy, did it screw up my DS screen. My favorite main series game is and always will be Heartgold. Most of it has to do with the walking with your pokémon, but also with the bright color palate, and Silver, my favorite annoying rival of all time.

If anyone likes PMD: Explorers of Sky, please talk to me, I could gush about it for hours. Same for the PokéSpe manga. Actually, if you like pokémon at all, I'd be happy to discuss it!

...Okay, I'll be quiet now.
Oooh boy.

Sneasel has to be my favorite pokémon of all time, with grovyle, pidgeot and mudkip close behind. Yes, I like mudkips, hush.

My first game, oddly enough, was not a main series game, but Pokémon Ranger. It was a good game, but boy, did it screw up my DS screen. My favorite main series game is and always will be Heartgold. Most of it has to do with the walking with your pokémon, but also with the bright color palate, and Silver, my favorite annoying rival of all time.

If anyone likes PMD: Explorers of Sky, please talk to me, I could gush about it for hours. Same for the PokéSpe manga. Actually, if you like pokémon at all, I'd be happy to discuss it!

...Okay, I'll be quiet now.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Typhlosion is my ultimate favorite because he was my first ever Pokemon! (Well, technically Cyndaquil was.)

Lugia is a close second favorite, though.
Typhlosion is my ultimate favorite because he was my first ever Pokemon! (Well, technically Cyndaquil was.)

Lugia is a close second favorite, though.
Three-way tie.. Mine are Garchomp, Togekiss, and Sylveon. :) Funny enough, I hated the Fairy type when it came out, yet, here I am.
Three-way tie.. Mine are Garchomp, Togekiss, and Sylveon. :) Funny enough, I hated the Fairy type when it came out, yet, here I am.
MjxA1tU.png
Absol. For some reason, I just love Absols. Maybe it's the quiet dignity or the mysticism, IDK. Gengar is a close second. I originally disliked them, but I got a Gengar to capture pokemons who ran away in Soul Silver, and after walking around with him following me, he grew on me <3
Absol. For some reason, I just love Absols. Maybe it's the quiet dignity or the mysticism, IDK. Gengar is a close second. I originally disliked them, but I got a Gengar to capture pokemons who ran away in Soul Silver, and after walking around with him following me, he grew on me <3
9D8YYS1.png
[color=#20603f]SCREECH [img]http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/563.png[/img] NUMBER 563 BABYYYYYY Favorite Eeveelution is Espeon but that doesn't matter. What matters is [i]SPOOKY DEATH SARCOPHAGUS[/i]
SCREECH

563.png

NUMBER 563 BABYYYYYY

Favorite Eeveelution is Espeon but that doesn't matter.
What matters is SPOOKY DEATH SARCOPHAGUS
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
Togekiss. It's a total MONSTER in competitive and is cute as hecke.
Togekiss. It's a total MONSTER in competitive and is cute as hecke.
Well, obviously my favorite pokemon is rayquaza
Well, obviously my favorite pokemon is rayquaza
who up rising they flight
Flabébé is so cute. I can never bring myself to battle them ;o;
Tepig for best starter, Altareon Flareon is my favourite Eeveelution!
Flabébé is so cute. I can never bring myself to battle them ;o;
Tepig for best starter, Altareon Flareon is my favourite Eeveelution!
pixel_mudpuppy.gif
tWOvFpZ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17