Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Ice, Plague, Wind nest
1 2 3 4 5
@PhantomDaVinci
Its not a problem lol, by then i will have much more room so i will be ready. Just send me a message a few days before hand to remind me is all.
@PhantomDaVinci
Its not a problem lol, by then i will have much more room so i will be ready. Just send me a message a few days before hand to remind me is all.
@Scream

Hi! The pair I need a wind nest for would be ready to breed in a week. Would you still be able to lend me your wind nest?
@Scream

Hi! The pair I need a wind nest for would be ready to breed in a week. Would you still be able to lend me your wind nest?
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci sure, just send them along whenever. I'll keep a nest open for you.
@PhantomDaVinci sure, just send them along whenever. I'll keep a nest open for you.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@PhantomDaVinci
My plague nests are always open for those who want them! I just need a day notice so I can make some space (I'm training some dergs for a friend) But yeah if you're still in need of a plague nest you can use mine c:
@PhantomDaVinci
My plague nests are always open for those who want them! I just need a day notice so I can make some space (I'm training some dergs for a friend) But yeah if you're still in need of a plague nest you can use mine c:
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@LittlestDragon AHHH THANKS SO MUCH! The pair's not ready yet but yeah, I'll notify you when theyre good to go ^^
@LittlestDragon AHHH THANKS SO MUCH! The pair's not ready yet but yeah, I'll notify you when theyre good to go ^^
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci
No problem! Let me know when they're ready uwu
@PhantomDaVinci
No problem! Let me know when they're ready uwu
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@PhantomDaVinci. I realized I'm going out of town on those days and won't have internet access. Sorry!
@PhantomDaVinci. I realized I'm going out of town on those days and won't have internet access. Sorry!
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Scream it's alright. thanks anyway ^^
@Scream it's alright. thanks anyway ^^
70yj1YJ.png
@TheoreticalYarn

Hi again ^^ The wind pair will be RTB in 3 days. Would you be still able to lend me your wind nest?
@TheoreticalYarn

Hi again ^^ The wind pair will be RTB in 3 days. Would you be still able to lend me your wind nest?
70yj1YJ.png
1 2 3 4 5