Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Guild Wars 2 Anyone
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Safikei
Hahaha, yeah I've done that with a thief and an engi before just 'cause I really wasn't feeling either of those classes.

Those are some fun combos though! I also have a human ele :) Have you tried out a warrior or guardian yet? Both are super fun, and the warrior is mega powerful. I use mine to roam in WvW.
@Safikei
Hahaha, yeah I've done that with a thief and an engi before just 'cause I really wasn't feeling either of those classes.

Those are some fun combos though! I also have a human ele :) Have you tried out a warrior or guardian yet? Both are super fun, and the warrior is mega powerful. I use mine to roam in WvW.
@awesomelyjen
Human elementalists are fun!
And yeah, I actually had a norr warrior once but then I deleted her just because I'm not sure which race I want to have as a warrior.
@awesomelyjen
Human elementalists are fun!
And yeah, I actually had a norr warrior once but then I deleted her just because I'm not sure which race I want to have as a warrior.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@Safikei
I have a norn warrior, but I kinda wish I had made her a human. For some reason, the norns seem way slower, and its just one of those little things that can agitate me sometimes haha.
@Safikei
I have a norn warrior, but I kinda wish I had made her a human. For some reason, the norns seem way slower, and its just one of those little things that can agitate me sometimes haha.
@Lox Thanks for the suggestion! I usually don't go to the official forums (heard that it's pretty crazy) but I'll probably try to find a dungeon mentor there :D

@Viperiform @awesomelyjen Yesss the fashion is really important to me too! As soon as I make a new characater I run to the bank and try out different outfits to make sure I want to keep the character. xD
@Lox Thanks for the suggestion! I usually don't go to the official forums (heard that it's pretty crazy) but I'll probably try to find a dungeon mentor there :D

@Viperiform @awesomelyjen Yesss the fashion is really important to me too! As soon as I make a new characater I run to the bank and try out different outfits to make sure I want to keep the character. xD
QGlDrIs.png dragons for sale
wishlist
@Brea
I don't do it before lvl 80 just because I know the armor's going to change every 5 minutes haha. But once I hit level 80, its shopping spree time >:D
@Brea
I don't do it before lvl 80 just because I know the armor's going to change every 5 minutes haha. But once I hit level 80, its shopping spree time >:D
I have an account - don't play much now, but I still like the game ^^ I have a norn guardian and a charr warrior at level 80, and a sylvari elementalist at 66.

Though I've had the game for over a year, I still haven't done a single dungeon yet, haha. I mostly level and do map completion, with a bit of EoTM as well.
I have an account - don't play much now, but I still like the game ^^ I have a norn guardian and a charr warrior at level 80, and a sylvari elementalist at 66.

Though I've had the game for over a year, I still haven't done a single dungeon yet, haha. I mostly level and do map completion, with a bit of EoTM as well.
kY5nwhE.png
@awesomelyjen
I'm all about snapping up a handful of character slots when they're on sale cc:

@Brea
Haha, same. Once I'm out of that starting instance, It's straight to the crafting stations to figure out endgame armor. Because you cant go dragon slaying without looking your best.
@awesomelyjen
I'm all about snapping up a handful of character slots when they're on sale cc:

@Brea
Haha, same. Once I'm out of that starting instance, It's straight to the crafting stations to figure out endgame armor. Because you cant go dragon slaying without looking your best.
5SmYW3I.png
[/url]
@Pecha
Nice :) Yeah it took until I was in a good guild to do dungeons, I don't like doing pick up groups much ><
@Pecha
Nice :) Yeah it took until I was in a good guild to do dungeons, I don't like doing pick up groups much ><
@Viperiform

Yeah that's what I'm planning on :) I'm going to get at least 3, one for engi, one for thief, and one for revenant when that comes out so I can have one of each class :D
@Viperiform

Yeah that's what I'm planning on :) I'm going to get at least 3, one for engi, one for thief, and one for revenant when that comes out so I can have one of each class :D
@awesomelyjen I honestly like both methods, but with my latest toons I just couldn't wait until 80 to plan their outfits hehe.

@Viperiform I just noticed your sig; it's awesome! I love the way The Shatterer looks, though I wish they'd update his fight.

@Pecha I was the same too! I didn't find my dungeon-running guild until 1.5 years in. If you're on NA, we could do some casual runs if you want! :)

I'm kind of curious to see everyone'e toons now o3o
@awesomelyjen I honestly like both methods, but with my latest toons I just couldn't wait until 80 to plan their outfits hehe.

@Viperiform I just noticed your sig; it's awesome! I love the way The Shatterer looks, though I wish they'd update his fight.

@Pecha I was the same too! I didn't find my dungeon-running guild until 1.5 years in. If you're on NA, we could do some casual runs if you want! :)

I'm kind of curious to see everyone'e toons now o3o
QGlDrIs.png dragons for sale
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6