Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House Color Selection
1 2
I don't know if this has been done before...

So, recently I have been looking for a dragon with specific colors. It's for a breeding project, so I'm not too particular about the specific colors. However, I want specific shades (i.e. blue primary, red secondary, yellow tertiaries, etc.). Unfortunately, in order to search for these color ranges in the auction house, you have to go individually color by color or go through all the pages. This takes time and you may miss a dragon.

My suggestion is to allow the option to pick a range of colors, the way you would pick a specific gene or color for the primaries, secondaries, and tertiaries.

So, let's say I was looking for a red dragon. I didn't care what specific shade of red, as long as it was in the red range. There could be a drop down box that would let me pick the color range I wanted (i.e. red).

The color ranges could be the same way they are in the color wheel (reds/pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, browns, grays/whites/blacks).

Thoughts?
I don't know if this has been done before...

So, recently I have been looking for a dragon with specific colors. It's for a breeding project, so I'm not too particular about the specific colors. However, I want specific shades (i.e. blue primary, red secondary, yellow tertiaries, etc.). Unfortunately, in order to search for these color ranges in the auction house, you have to go individually color by color or go through all the pages. This takes time and you may miss a dragon.

My suggestion is to allow the option to pick a range of colors, the way you would pick a specific gene or color for the primaries, secondaries, and tertiaries.

So, let's say I was looking for a red dragon. I didn't care what specific shade of red, as long as it was in the red range. There could be a drop down box that would let me pick the color range I wanted (i.e. red).

The color ranges could be the same way they are in the color wheel (reds/pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, browns, grays/whites/blacks).

Thoughts?
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Support 100%
Support 100%
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
Support!
Support!
Support! I've had to deal with going through a bunch of pages of different colors just to find the one I wanted.
Support! I've had to deal with going through a bunch of pages of different colors just to find the one I wanted.
Support - I have wished for this myself as well!

This would also be very helpful when looking for breeding pairs to breed a specific color combo as well.
Support - I have wished for this myself as well!

This would also be very helpful when looking for breeding pairs to breed a specific color combo as well.
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Completely support. This is a great idea. Thought I might suggest instead of it offering you colors, there could be two windows like there are for price. Say "White" - "Obsidian" or something. don't get me wrong, if only the specific colors work out that would be an awesome adjustment, but I find I want blue or purple primaries. So yeah, just my thoughts, good idea though :).
Completely support. This is a great idea. Thought I might suggest instead of it offering you colors, there could be two windows like there are for price. Say "White" - "Obsidian" or something. don't get me wrong, if only the specific colors work out that would be an awesome adjustment, but I find I want blue or purple primaries. So yeah, just my thoughts, good idea though :).
yKp0KRf.png
Somewhat support.

I like this idea but I feel like it'd be better off if you could click something like a "fuzzy" search option. So that if you had "ice" for your primary, it could bring up 2 to 3 shades left and right of that color on the color wheel in your search. Instead of having to section off an entire set of colors in the search engine.
Somewhat support.

I like this idea but I feel like it'd be better off if you could click something like a "fuzzy" search option. So that if you had "ice" for your primary, it could bring up 2 to 3 shades left and right of that color on the color wheel in your search. Instead of having to section off an entire set of colors in the search engine.
OMG YES PLEASE.
OMG YES PLEASE.
forsale_m.png294208.png4709816.png5175571.png5175570.png5175569.png
Always support color range searches, and I would also love it if we could search by breed/gene rarity (plentiful, common, uncommon, limited, rare) instead of specifics for each field. (e.g. one could search for coatls and wildclaws with common terts, or one could search for all plentifuls with iri or crystal; combinations like that.)
Always support color range searches, and I would also love it if we could search by breed/gene rarity (plentiful, common, uncommon, limited, rare) instead of specifics for each field. (e.g. one could search for coatls and wildclaws with common terts, or one could search for all plentifuls with iri or crystal; combinations like that.)
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Yes, yes, yes. I've often wondered why this isn't a thing. It would help so much. I also wish we could have search options for hatchling/dragon. Also color classification when searching for apparel would be a blessing.
Yes, yes, yes. I've often wondered why this isn't a thing. It would help so much. I also wish we could have search options for hatchling/dragon. Also color classification when searching for apparel would be a blessing.
PAfw65w.png
1 2