Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who plays Skyrim?
I'm binging my way through Skyrim again. I just deleted my lvl 76 dark elf archer, and I'm working my way up with a lvl 18 high elf mage, and I've already experienced new quests and other things!

For instance, I got faendal as a follower, and them made him my steward at Lakeview....where he spontaneously died while I was out? I received a 300 gold inheritance for him and went to find him and he was just lying dead in my entryway.

....WHAT?
I'm binging my way through Skyrim again. I just deleted my lvl 76 dark elf archer, and I'm working my way up with a lvl 18 high elf mage, and I've already experienced new quests and other things!

For instance, I got faendal as a follower, and them made him my steward at Lakeview....where he spontaneously died while I was out? I received a 300 gold inheritance for him and went to find him and he was just lying dead in my entryway.

....WHAT?
006_zpsrfdzdtqz.png
XD

Bandits? Who knows XD

I got some inheritances too. For characters I killed during a little Werewolf fiasco...
XD

Bandits? Who knows XD

I got some inheritances too. For characters I killed during a little Werewolf fiasco...
I've been avoiding Skyrim cause I'll get addicted again and play instead of doing homework ^^;
I've been avoiding Skyrim cause I'll get addicted again and play instead of doing homework ^^;
OgfyUtM.png

Kuzdi_zps50b40a70.png
It's pretty bad about that. It's such a fun game, though, especially after I just finished Dragon Age Inquisition.
It's pretty bad about that. It's such a fun game, though, especially after I just finished Dragon Age Inquisition.
006_zpsrfdzdtqz.png
I always got faendal as my companion in the beginning because free archery training. Once I was beyond his level of expertise in archery I let him go back home. I can never play with companions because being a sneaky archer with a companion is a death sentence, honestly
I always got faendal as my companion in the beginning because free archery training. Once I was beyond his level of expertise in archery I let him go back home. I can never play with companions because being a sneaky archer with a companion is a death sentence, honestly
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
I had a level 5 dark archer and *sobs* MY UNCLE DEPLETED HER (AHHHHHH)
I had a level 5 dark archer and *sobs* MY UNCLE DEPLETED HER (AHHHHHH)
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
I've been attacked at lakeview by 2 giants, several groups of bandits, 2 packs of wolves, and 3 dragons. 2 of those dragons attacked at the same time. It's a very dangerous place to live

I always make 2 characters when I play an Elder Scrolls game. An argonian thief/assassin because no city guard can keep up with an argonian in the water, and a breton mage.
I've been attacked at lakeview by 2 giants, several groups of bandits, 2 packs of wolves, and 3 dragons. 2 of those dragons attacked at the same time. It's a very dangerous place to live

I always make 2 characters when I play an Elder Scrolls game. An argonian thief/assassin because no city guard can keep up with an argonian in the water, and a breton mage.
I just spend a few hours cleaning out and updating all my mods a few weeks ago.
I'm trying to be strong and not really get into it before the semester is over, though...
But boy did I miss my little breton mage.
I just spend a few hours cleaning out and updating all my mods a few weeks ago.
I'm trying to be strong and not really get into it before the semester is over, though...
But boy did I miss my little breton mage.
5SmYW3I.png
[/url]
I trekked back to Skyrim. I'm avoiding my lvl 39 Argonian for my lvl like 30 Khajit. My Argonian is my first character, and I had a khajit who got deleted when I made a Brenton, so I'm going back to rebuild by khajit, who, I think, is doing a lot better this second time around. I'm trying to wrap up a lot of random quests I have at the moment so I can do the Dark Brotherhood quest line.

I have it on my ps3 so things can be a little frustrating sometimes. the large save files crash if you don't save often enough and there are no mods, which does suck. But I love the game so I don't let that stop me from playing.
I trekked back to Skyrim. I'm avoiding my lvl 39 Argonian for my lvl like 30 Khajit. My Argonian is my first character, and I had a khajit who got deleted when I made a Brenton, so I'm going back to rebuild by khajit, who, I think, is doing a lot better this second time around. I'm trying to wrap up a lot of random quests I have at the moment so I can do the Dark Brotherhood quest line.

I have it on my ps3 so things can be a little frustrating sometimes. the large save files crash if you don't save often enough and there are no mods, which does suck. But I love the game so I don't let that stop me from playing.
I need to get back into Skyrim, Ughhh. I might start over myself. Maybe I'll try it as a Khajiit this time. I'm always an Argonian. I was thinking of downloading a bunch of steam mods and letting the game go haywire while I record all of the mishaps that go on.

Skyrim mods are love, Skyrim mods are life.
I need to get back into Skyrim, Ughhh. I might start over myself. Maybe I'll try it as a Khajiit this time. I'm always an Argonian. I was thinking of downloading a bunch of steam mods and letting the game go haywire while I record all of the mishaps that go on.

Skyrim mods are love, Skyrim mods are life.
I'll put something here eventually.