Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Big, free giveaway! [GEM ITEMS, RETIRED]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63
@WinterCoyote

Hope I'm not too late to enter!

Definitely am. xD No worries! Sorry to see you leaving, I think this is a wonderful thing you're doing. Good luck everyone.
@WinterCoyote

Hope I'm not too late to enter!

Definitely am. xD No worries! Sorry to see you leaving, I think this is a wonderful thing you're doing. Good luck everyone.
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@WinterCoyote I can I still enter? If I can thank you and I am sorry you are leaving
@WinterCoyote I can I still enter? If I can thank you and I am sorry you are leaving
l6mtPEk.png
Alright, drawing the winner!
Alright, drawing the winner!
e0mb.png
The winner is @BunnyKei ! I'll send over all of the items and shoot you a crossroads right away!
The winner is @BunnyKei ! I'll send over all of the items and shoot you a crossroads right away!
e0mb.png
@wintercoyote
I was wondering what you are doing with the rest of your dragons?
@wintercoyote
I was wondering what you are doing with the rest of your dragons?
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
@WinterCoyote
I'll take a few if you aren't going to raffle them off.
@WinterCoyote
I'll take a few if you aren't going to raffle them off.
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
@WinterCoyote I would love to enter, please! Good luck on all your future ventures :)
@WinterCoyote I would love to enter, please! Good luck on all your future ventures :)
@WinterCoyote
I would love to be entered! join in your raffle :)
@WinterCoyote
I would love to be entered! join in your raffle :)
@WinterCoyote
Sad to have missed this, she's a beaut. And sad you're leaving... Hopefully it was fun while it lasted!
@WinterCoyote
Sad to have missed this, she's a beaut. And sad you're leaving... Hopefully it was fun while it lasted!
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
@WinterCoyote
I have sent you CR for muddy dragons.
@WinterCoyote
I have sent you CR for muddy dragons.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63