Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cael's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5
@Cael

That's perfectly fine! :D I'll send the gems nonetheless (otherwise I'm afraid that I'll spend them or something idk), and you can just ping me again or whatever when it's done.
@Cael

That's perfectly fine! :D I'll send the gems nonetheless (otherwise I'm afraid that I'll spend them or something idk), and you can just ping me again or whatever when it's done.
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@finchlings Okay! That sounds good :) I dropped my PC off today so I should have it back late Monday and can get started on your commission early in the week.
@finchlings Okay! That sounds good :) I dropped my PC off today so I should have it back late Monday and can get started on your commission early in the week.
@finchlings

Hey, I managed to get this done while at work :) Let me know if there are any issues!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51913377/serrik.jpg
@finchlings

Hey, I managed to get this done while at work :) Let me know if there are any issues!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51913377/serrik.jpg
@Cael

aaaa so cute!
thank you! :D
@Cael

aaaa so cute!
thank you! :D
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@finchlings You bet! Thanks for commissioning me! :)
@finchlings You bet! Thanks for commissioning me! :)
Bump :3
Bump :3
@Cael Ooooh. I might be interested in commissioning you for a 'by the hour' TR slot, if you're alright with that.

The link in my signature is a bit outdated, but basically it has the references for the characters I'm after and what pairings they're in (I'd be ordering couples art). Think you'd be up for it?
@Cael Ooooh. I might be interested in commissioning you for a 'by the hour' TR slot, if you're alright with that.

The link in my signature is a bit outdated, but basically it has the references for the characters I'm after and what pairings they're in (I'd be ordering couples art). Think you'd be up for it?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Hey there! Thank you for your interest :) Unfortunately I'm not able to take anything besides USD commissions for the forseeable future. If you'd like, though, I can put you on the ping list in case an FR payment slot opens up at a later date?
@Xairathan Hey there! Thank you for your interest :) Unfortunately I'm not able to take anything besides USD commissions for the forseeable future. If you'd like, though, I can put you on the ping list in case an FR payment slot opens up at a later date?
@cael please do put me on that ping list. Just for future reference, the hourly rate in USD would be $5/hour?
@cael please do put me on that ping list. Just for future reference, the hourly rate in USD would be $5/hour?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Sure thing! I'll put you on the ping list, though I can't predict if/when it will open.

My current hourly rate in USD is ~$25/hr; You can find my usual commission page here, which has a more updated and wider range of prices/examples.
@Xairathan Sure thing! I'll put you on the ping list, though I can't predict if/when it will open.

My current hourly rate in USD is ~$25/hr; You can find my usual commission page here, which has a more updated and wider range of prices/examples.
1 2 3 4 5