Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Thieves Ugly Dragon Adoption CLOSED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 77 78
@Thief6
Oh. Okay. Well thanjs for the other one.
@Thief6
Oh. Okay. Well thanjs for the other one.
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
THE VIPERA NEST IS DOWN WITH 4 EGGS! MAKE RESERVATIONS SOON OR YOU MIGHT MISS OUT!
REMEMBER TO TELL ME YOU WANT ON THE LIST!
THE VIPERA NEST IS DOWN WITH 4 EGGS! MAKE RESERVATIONS SOON OR YOU MIGHT MISS OUT!
REMEMBER TO TELL ME YOU WANT ON THE LIST!
Respect Existence or Expect Resistance

VOw1swj.gif
Just 3 days left till the vipera nest hatches! Reserve an egg now or you'll have to fight the crowds!!!
4/4 eggs left
Just 3 days left till the vipera nest hatches! Reserve an egg now or you'll have to fight the crowds!!!
4/4 eggs left

VOw1swj.gif
@Thief6

Hi! I was wondering if I could provide a non-exalt home for guardian #1? Also, are you charging treasure to reserve a vipera egg?
@Thief6

Hi! I was wondering if I could provide a non-exalt home for guardian #1? Also, are you charging treasure to reserve a vipera egg?
YPBo2X9.gif
@Thief6
Hello, I would love to be able to give RedSoul a home, if he's still available?
@Thief6
Hello, I would love to be able to give RedSoul a home, if he's still available?
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
@ducksrule101 you can certainly take the guardian, go ahead and send the cr ^-^ as for the vipera rreservations, im only going to charge the adoption fee once they hatch and thats it
@Akuosa he sure is, go ahead and send a cr
@ducksrule101 you can certainly take the guardian, go ahead and send the cr ^-^ as for the vipera rreservations, im only going to charge the adoption fee once they hatch and thats it
@Akuosa he sure is, go ahead and send a cr

VOw1swj.gif
Tbe vipera nest has hatched and there are only two babies left! Get them before they go!!!
Tbe vipera nest has hatched and there are only two babies left! Get them before they go!!!

VOw1swj.gif
@Thief6

I would like StormCaller if he is still available. The traits and coloring look awesome on him plus I like the spine traits on dragons ^_^
@Thief6

I would like StormCaller if he is still available. The traits and coloring look awesome on him plus I like the spine traits on dragons ^_^
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
@renamon of course^-^ ill send him now
@renamon of course^-^ ill send him now

VOw1swj.gif
@Thief6 I'll take the first guardian! He's so rainbowy <3 I'm okay with how she looks.
@Thief6 I'll take the first guardian! He's so rainbowy <3 I'm okay with how she looks.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 77 78