Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie question thread
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24
Oh.... Thank you.

"Achievement"

I have a current more than 10kt. But treasure achievemet is not achieved.
Do I have to wait a few days before to achieve?
Oh.... Thank you.

"Achievement"

I have a current more than 10kt. But treasure achievemet is not achieved.
Do I have to wait a few days before to achieve?
@necklace, treasure and collection achievements lag sometimes so, unfortunately, it might take several days to several weeks to activate. :(
@necklace, treasure and collection achievements lag sometimes so, unfortunately, it might take several days to several weeks to activate. :(
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Thank you very much! :D
@Alphaeon
Thank you very much! :D
Hello! New and confused wanna-be breeder here!

I guess I just have different tastes than everyone else? I really dig natural colored dragons with tiger or current, but everywhere I look there are tons of brightly colored cryface and irishim dragons. Is the market just not that good for natural markings at the moment? Why does it look like everyone is crazy about these gem/shiny dragons?
Hello! New and confused wanna-be breeder here!

I guess I just have different tastes than everyone else? I really dig natural colored dragons with tiger or current, but everywhere I look there are tons of brightly colored cryface and irishim dragons. Is the market just not that good for natural markings at the moment? Why does it look like everyone is crazy about these gem/shiny dragons?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes
I personally agree with your tastes, I don't like 'eyeburners' as the bright colour combinations are often called (although I do like white/(bright)colour dragons).

All I know about the market is that selling dragons is incredibly difficult, you have to advertise a LOT if you wish to make more than the lowest AH price for hatchlings/adults.
Since I haven't seen a lot of hatcheries about natural colours/markings, you could start one and advertise it in your signature. Maybe people like me would be interested (check page 5 of my lair, so much brown, heheh. Unfortunately I have a personal rule to keep no more than 75 permanent residents in my lair). c:
@Maltshakes
I personally agree with your tastes, I don't like 'eyeburners' as the bright colour combinations are often called (although I do like white/(bright)colour dragons).

All I know about the market is that selling dragons is incredibly difficult, you have to advertise a LOT if you wish to make more than the lowest AH price for hatchlings/adults.
Since I haven't seen a lot of hatcheries about natural colours/markings, you could start one and advertise it in your signature. Maybe people like me would be interested (check page 5 of my lair, so much brown, heheh. Unfortunately I have a personal rule to keep no more than 75 permanent residents in my lair). c:
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders, You have very pretty dragons! I'm drooling over them now ;-;

Such great advice, dankjewel! :3
@Foxofwonders, You have very pretty dragons! I'm drooling over them now ;-;

Such great advice, dankjewel! :3
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Dominance/exalt question now! Say I find a dragon that meets some or all of the day's Exalt Bonus criteria. I know that that dragon will give me more treasure for exalting it, but would it also be worth more points towards dominance? I wasn't sure if the daily exalt bonus applies to just money, or if it also gives more dominance points.
Dominance/exalt question now! Say I find a dragon that meets some or all of the day's Exalt Bonus criteria. I know that that dragon will give me more treasure for exalting it, but would it also be worth more points towards dominance? I wasn't sure if the daily exalt bonus applies to just money, or if it also gives more dominance points.
Good morning, @HobbitGirl! The Daily Exalt Bonuses only effect the treasure you receive. However, the dragon's level effects how much treasure you receive and how much it counts towards Dominance. :)
Good morning, @HobbitGirl! The Daily Exalt Bonuses only effect the treasure you receive. However, the dragon's level effects how much treasure you receive and how much it counts towards Dominance. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Cool, that's what I wondered! I managed to snag two dragons this morning that have ALL of the exalt bonus traits, so I'm really excited about that! Going to train them up in the Coli for awhile before sending them off. Thanks for the help!
@JCStitches Cool, that's what I wondered! I managed to snag two dragons this morning that have ALL of the exalt bonus traits, so I'm really excited about that! Going to train them up in the Coli for awhile before sending them off. Thanks for the help!
@Skelkirie

Well I've figured out most things so far but one thing I'm curious about is exalting,

does it do anything more than give you some money and help with the fight for dominance

and why is it so bad for people to exalt unnamed dergs
@Skelkirie

Well I've figured out most things so far but one thing I'm curious about is exalting,

does it do anything more than give you some money and help with the fight for dominance

and why is it so bad for people to exalt unnamed dergs
TiSXpPl.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24