Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | While Gathering Today...
1 2
i got a nature egg today!!! it was so funny because im only on like lever 4 on scavenging, lmao!!!!! i was super pleased with that 90kt ^_^
i got a nature egg today!!! it was so funny because im only on like lever 4 on scavenging, lmao!!!!! i was super pleased with that 90kt ^_^
[quote name="Nequam" date=2015-04-11 17:49:23] Hah, that happened to me earlier this week - but not with an egg... "Bloody glitches. Wait, why did my familiar count go up?" DUNHOOF. [/quote] Haven exactly found any good familiars from it yet, I envy your luck. I got three storm seekers in one day last week though...
Nequam wrote on 2015-04-11:
Hah, that happened to me earlier this week - but not with an egg...

"Bloody glitches. Wait, why did my familiar count go up?"

DUNHOOF.

Haven exactly found any good familiars from it yet, I envy your luck. I got three storm seekers in one day last week though...
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
[quote name="Nequam" date=2015-04-11 17:49:23] Hah, that happened to me earlier this week - but not with an egg... "Bloody glitches. Wait, why did my familiar count go up?" DUNHOOF. [/quote] Woah, that happened to me today o.o I was wondering why I had a new familiar!
Nequam wrote on 2015-04-11:
Hah, that happened to me earlier this week - but not with an egg...

"Bloody glitches. Wait, why did my familiar count go up?"

DUNHOOF.

Woah, that happened to me today o.o I was wondering why I had a new familiar!
forsale.png11921827.png
[quote name="swampy" date=2015-04-11 18:26:25] i got a nature egg today!!! it was so funny because im only on like lever 4 on scavenging, lmao!!!!! i was super pleased with that 90kt ^_^ [/quote] @swampy The higher your level, the lower your chances of getting an egg*, so enjoy your eggscavations! *As you level up, you have a larger pool of items to pull from, so instead of a 1:20 chance of an egg, it's more like 1:50 or 1:100
swampy wrote on 2015-04-11:

@swampy The higher your level, the lower your chances of getting an egg*, so enjoy your eggscavations!

*As you level up, you have a larger pool of items to pull from, so instead of a 1:20 chance of an egg, it's more like 1:50 or 1:100
ot0aco5.png
*casually rubs this thread in hopes the luck rubs off on me*
*casually rubs this thread in hopes the luck rubs off on me*
1 2