Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | While Gathering Today...
1 2
So today while scavenging, the site glitched out a little and I used a turn without seeing what I got for it. Whatever, that'll happen. So I finished up and thought "Oh man, how funny would it be if I found an egg?"
So I check my hoard.
There was an unhatched egg.
Made a nice 80k in about two minutes and am finding endless amusement in it being that turn of course it was the one I didn't see.

Anyone else have some good bouts of luck like that?
So today while scavenging, the site glitched out a little and I used a turn without seeing what I got for it. Whatever, that'll happen. So I finished up and thought "Oh man, how funny would it be if I found an egg?"
So I check my hoard.
There was an unhatched egg.
Made a nice 80k in about two minutes and am finding endless amusement in it being that turn of course it was the one I didn't see.

Anyone else have some good bouts of luck like that?
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
Oh wow, that is some crazy luck!
Congrats on the egg and the MONEY yesss
Oh wow, that is some crazy luck!
Congrats on the egg and the MONEY yesss
Just the fact that it popped up on the one turn I didn't get to see when I'd been sort of half looking for weeks. Of course. Brief summary of my luck.
Of course the reverse side was I got no chests the first day of NotN. Sigh.
Just the fact that it popped up on the one turn I didn't get to see when I'd been sort of half looking for weeks. Of course. Brief summary of my luck.
Of course the reverse side was I got no chests the first day of NotN. Sigh.
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
@NEFTGriffin me with a fire egg. random fire egg just randomly cropped up in my hoard. and this guy: [item=nightrage axolotl] the [I]one time[/I] I don't read the description it's a httyd reference. go figure.
@NEFTGriffin me with a fire egg. random fire egg just randomly cropped up in my hoard.

and this guy:

Nightrage Axolotl

the one time I don't read the description it's a httyd reference. go figure.
hpOdUl3.png
Normally I just spam click and I end up getting an egg xD

During Earth's festival I got 3 eggs in 3 consecutive days... I was stupid and hatched them ;-;
Normally I just spam click and I end up getting an egg xD

During Earth's festival I got 3 eggs in 3 consecutive days... I was stupid and hatched them ;-;
10yjlhf.png[/centre]
I've only ever gotten one egg and I hatched it. I was actually thinking the same thing.

I might sell the next one I find, but it's always fun to hatch them.
I've only ever gotten one egg and I hatched it. I was actually thinking the same thing.

I might sell the next one I find, but it's always fun to hatch them.
Hah, that happened to me earlier this week - but not with an egg...

"Bloody glitches. Wait, why did my familiar count go up?"

DUNHOOF.

DUNHOOF.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
[quote name="Nequam" date=2015-04-11 17:49:23] Hah, that happened to me earlier this week - but not with an egg... "Bloody glitches. Wait, why did my familiar count go up?" DUNHOOF. [/quote] Same here, but with the new beetle familiar! : )
Nequam wrote on 2015-04-11:

DUNHOOF.

Same here, but with the new beetle familiar! : )
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Your luck... I need it. Now. -shot-

Congrats! xD I probably would have hatched it then cried when it turns out to be some horrible combination.
Your luck... I need it. Now. -shot-

Congrats! xD I probably would have hatched it then cried when it turns out to be some horrible combination.
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
I got 10 emerald strikers today after about 4 days of none. ;_;
I got 10 emerald strikers today after about 4 days of none. ;_;
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
1 2