Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
I'm really glad to have finally gotten a membership here! I tried to get one the last sign-up period but didn't make it home in time OTL. Looking forward to this!
I'm really glad to have finally gotten a membership here! I tried to get one the last sign-up period but didn't make it home in time OTL. Looking forward to this!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Couchcough I'm so lost how
Couchcough I'm so lost how
Welcome to all the newbies! I've already had a chance to meet a few new people, and it's great! =D
Welcome to all the newbies! I've already had a chance to meet a few new people, and it's great! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
welcome all new members ! ^^
welcome all new members ! ^^
34ycjkj.gif dXwjHZS.png e7vT7tZ.gifWMCEgD8.pngp8VaGaT.gif
Yea, thank for opening up some space... my daughter has been a fan of this site for a long time and I have always wanted to get into it... it has been a couple of months but so far I am having a blast...

Cheers hope to see you all around on the forums...
Yea, thank for opening up some space... my daughter has been a fan of this site for a long time and I have always wanted to get into it... it has been a couple of months but so far I am having a blast...

Cheers hope to see you all around on the forums...
Yes, welcome to all the newbies!
Yes, welcome to all the newbies!
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
Hi! I'm new ^_^
Hi! I'm new ^_^
Hello everyone! ^^ I'm so happy, I've been hyped to join since last registration, and my high expectations have not been broken! The site is amazing, I never get bored, the community is so welcoming, and the economy seems stable! I just want to thank everyone for making me feel at home in the past few days, and hope the staff keep coming up with new, fantastic ideas :D
Hello everyone! ^^ I'm so happy, I've been hyped to join since last registration, and my high expectations have not been broken! The site is amazing, I never get bored, the community is so welcoming, and the economy seems stable! I just want to thank everyone for making me feel at home in the past few days, and hope the staff keep coming up with new, fantastic ideas :D
8d409e32e85fa9bf2b9083712cbd6d8e59b3ff45.png.... J2GQubK.png
HbJIJqt.png
fjFZWJt.png
cZONpfv.png
ll0CfnD.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Thank you for the warm welcome. Glad to be here. =)
Thank you for the warm welcome. Glad to be here. =)
Welcome to all the newbies!
Welcome to all the newbies!
tumblr_inline_mv1t25Rzm01qisk7y.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40