Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game thread!
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Macheman7" date=2015-04-11 05:15:54] WINDWAKEERRR. Disgea, yes. So very yes. And Fantasy Life? My mom is getting me the DLC for my birthday in May. :o Ahaha, yes! Final Fantasy X was the first non-spinoff (E.G. Tactics) game of the series I played, and when I first played it when I was six or so I got stuck in Kilika temple, of all places! Back then I didn't have a very good TV though, so I blame that and the fact that I was borrowing it. I recommend you play some Dragon Quest if you haven't already, @RagnarCirino. The Zenithia trilogy would be a good start. Yes, you should. I don't need to level grind half as much as I expected, so that shouldn't be a problem. And Rune Factory, goodness yes. I only have Rune Factory Frontier, but boy it's fun. :3 Ooh, Super Hexagon you say? I've played Hexagon on Kongregate, and I heard Super Hexagon is even more frustrating, so have fun with that! That aside, I'm glad this thread got so many replies! ^w^ [/quote] I will check out Dragon Quest, That was a series I moved away from a long time ago do to money and not owning the system it was on... I loved Dragon Warrior 1 and 2, on the NES I have the first still somewhere.... one day when I get my gaming room I will have some of the older systems I have them out.
Macheman7 wrote on 2015-04-11:
WINDWAKEERRR.
Disgea, yes. So very yes. And Fantasy Life? My mom is getting me the DLC for my birthday in May. :o
Ahaha, yes! Final Fantasy X was the first non-spinoff (E.G. Tactics) game of the series I played, and when I first played it when I was six or so I got stuck in Kilika temple, of all places! Back then I didn't have a very good TV though, so I blame that and the fact that I was borrowing it.
I recommend you play some Dragon Quest if you haven't already, @RagnarCirino. The Zenithia trilogy would be a good start.

Yes, you should. I don't need to level grind half as much as I expected, so that shouldn't be a problem. And Rune Factory, goodness yes. I only have Rune Factory Frontier, but boy it's fun. :3
Ooh, Super Hexagon you say? I've played Hexagon on Kongregate, and I heard Super Hexagon is even more frustrating, so have fun with that!
That aside, I'm glad this thread got so many replies! ^w^

I will check out Dragon Quest, That was a series I moved away from a long time ago do to money and not owning the system it was on...

I loved Dragon Warrior 1 and 2, on the NES I have the first still somewhere.... one day when I get my gaming room I will have some of the older systems I have them out.

Nothing wrong with tycoon games some of the best games are tycoon games....

I loved this one little game called Gazillionaire all it was is a game that had you buy a ship and cargo and buy it in one market and sell it in another market on another planet.

It was a lot of fun...

Rollercoaster Tycoon and Railroad Tycoon were my favourite...
Nothing wrong with tycoon games some of the best games are tycoon games....

I loved this one little game called Gazillionaire all it was is a game that had you buy a ship and cargo and buy it in one market and sell it in another market on another planet.

It was a lot of fun...

Rollercoaster Tycoon and Railroad Tycoon were my favourite...
Goody.
I haven't played it recently, but I have vanilla Civilization V on Steam. Steam username is Macheman7 by the by, though my internet is too bad to play online.
I also have a Kongregate account, also Macheman7. Hit me up on there sometime, I can try to play your favored MMO and fail miserably.

So, apps are videogames. Been playing a ton of Pixel Dungeon, and even more Scattered Pixel Dungeon. And Samurai vs. Zombies 2, which is fun somehow.
Anybody play Zenonia around here? I've played 3 & 4, but they took 4 off the Amazon app market for some reason I guess.
Goody.
I haven't played it recently, but I have vanilla Civilization V on Steam. Steam username is Macheman7 by the by, though my internet is too bad to play online.
I also have a Kongregate account, also Macheman7. Hit me up on there sometime, I can try to play your favored MMO and fail miserably.

So, apps are videogames. Been playing a ton of Pixel Dungeon, and even more Scattered Pixel Dungeon. And Samurai vs. Zombies 2, which is fun somehow.
Anybody play Zenonia around here? I've played 3 & 4, but they took 4 off the Amazon app market for some reason I guess.
I'm crazy, and like to think I'm pretty cool.
"Mrgrgrgr!" -Edea, Bravely Default
This is probably definitely random filler.
I'm a huge gamer, and always have been really!

At the moment I'm just about finishing up the Last of Us. I know I know, super late to the party, but I'm really glad I decided to pick it up and play it in the end because it really has been amazing from start to finish.

I play a lot of Pokemon and Fire Emblem on my DS, along with Zelda. On my PS3 my favourites are Mass Effect, Dragon Age, early Assassins Creed games, Skyrim, and on my old PS2 I kept, I still play Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy's 6-12, and a few other old favourites. I keep my Sega Master System too, for when I feel like a little bit of retro gaming is needed away from the PC!
I'm a huge gamer, and always have been really!

At the moment I'm just about finishing up the Last of Us. I know I know, super late to the party, but I'm really glad I decided to pick it up and play it in the end because it really has been amazing from start to finish.

I play a lot of Pokemon and Fire Emblem on my DS, along with Zelda. On my PS3 my favourites are Mass Effect, Dragon Age, early Assassins Creed games, Skyrim, and on my old PS2 I kept, I still play Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy's 6-12, and a few other old favourites. I keep my Sega Master System too, for when I feel like a little bit of retro gaming is needed away from the PC!
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
I just finished playing Transistor a few days ago and it easily leaped to my top 5 favorite games of all time. Other than that, I've been addicted to Rune Factory 4.
I just finished playing Transistor a few days ago and it easily leaped to my top 5 favorite games of all time. Other than that, I've been addicted to Rune Factory 4.
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
Got to 26x in Fire Emblem after only three (COUNT 'EM:THREE!)tries on Battle Before Dawn.I hate that chapter so much.

Anyway,I'm trying to get the Fell Contract for Legualt.Dart's a champion.He's even got some defense under his belt.
Got to 26x in Fire Emblem after only three (COUNT 'EM:THREE!)tries on Battle Before Dawn.I hate that chapter so much.

Anyway,I'm trying to get the Fell Contract for Legualt.Dart's a champion.He's even got some defense under his belt.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I'm still at the beginning of Bloodborne, but really enjoying it. Also I've been messing around in Civ 5 and minecraft for the past week or so.
I'm still at the beginning of Bloodborne, but really enjoying it. Also I've been messing around in Civ 5 and minecraft for the past week or so.
Re4xvuh.png
1 2 3 4