Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi fellow newbies! Favorite Dragon?
1 2
I just signed up and I have to say, I love this site so far. I've been on many various 'pet sim' websites ever since I was a little kid, and being on here is both nostalgic and refreshing!
But anyways, I was wondering what everyone's favorite/least favorite dragon types are? I really love the Tundras and Faes, since their designs are so unique, not at all what you think of when you hear the word 'dragon', you know?
I just signed up and I have to say, I love this site so far. I've been on many various 'pet sim' websites ever since I was a little kid, and being on here is both nostalgic and refreshing!
But anyways, I was wondering what everyone's favorite/least favorite dragon types are? I really love the Tundras and Faes, since their designs are so unique, not at all what you think of when you hear the word 'dragon', you know?
05YNfGC.png
@Reigndrac

Welcome ..I have been on many pet sites as well most only keep my attention for a couple weeks other than neo which I was on for 16 years ...but I feel at home here ..very much so.

My favorite by far are skydancers 30 of my 35 dragons are skydancers so I am a bit obsessed ..my least favorite are rigdebaks and snappers ...just a weird muscle structure I feel.

Well I am Heero and I am always on if you get board drop me a ping or a mail ..I will answer..
@Reigndrac

Welcome ..I have been on many pet sites as well most only keep my attention for a couple weeks other than neo which I was on for 16 years ...but I feel at home here ..very much so.

My favorite by far are skydancers 30 of my 35 dragons are skydancers so I am a bit obsessed ..my least favorite are rigdebaks and snappers ...just a weird muscle structure I feel.

Well I am Heero and I am always on if you get board drop me a ping or a mail ..I will answer..
A5i3AHB.png
Haha, yeah, all of the dragons on this site are really, really well drawn. And Neopets was my first site like this, but I haven't been on in about 8 years now. Nice to meet you, anyhow!
Haha, yeah, all of the dragons on this site are really, really well drawn. And Neopets was my first site like this, but I haven't been on in about 8 years now. Nice to meet you, anyhow!
05YNfGC.png
@Rose6060
They really are! I think it's their giant eyes.
@Rose6060
They really are! I think it's their giant eyes.
05YNfGC.png
Ha yeah. Have you used that website that compares the size of your dragons? I didn't realize how tiny my Tundra was, and then my full grown Imperial is like eighty times her size.
Ha yeah. Have you used that website that compares the size of your dragons? I didn't realize how tiny my Tundra was, and then my full grown Imperial is like eighty times her size.
05YNfGC.png
Welcome to FlightRising! I just signed up as well. My personal favorite is the Fae dragon, my first dragon is a Fae named Emrys ^^
Welcome to FlightRising! I just signed up as well. My personal favorite is the Fae dragon, my first dragon is a Fae named Emrys ^^
I quite like Tundras and Skydancers. I agree with you OP, the art on this site is quite lovely.
I quite like Tundras and Skydancers. I agree with you OP, the art on this site is quite lovely.
Jp7QW8F.png
I'm really loving the Nocturnes they're drawn really well.
Pearlcatchers are also pretty rad
I'm really loving the Nocturnes they're drawn really well.
Pearlcatchers are also pretty rad
TiSXpPl.png
I love the Coatls... the hatchlings are adorable and their feathers are gorgeous...
I love the Coatls... the hatchlings are adorable and their feathers are gorgeous...
FGEF3ML.png
Hey there! I used to play a Neopets a long time ago (like during that space war time lol) but I haven't been on a site like that since. It's cool to be here with friends and other new players!

To answer the question I like the look of young Tundras and Coils and adult Imperials! :D
Hey there! I used to play a Neopets a long time ago (like during that space war time lol) but I haven't been on a site like that since. It's cool to be here with friends and other new players!

To answer the question I like the look of young Tundras and Coils and adult Imperials! :D
fWKq08u.gif
1 2