Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * * NEWBIE GIVEAWAY * * [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Zenzafin

Hello! Thanks for being even more awesome and doing this giveaway for newbies like me!

((Thanks to everyone....))

Is it alright for me to have the Unnamed Imperial Male? 11993040 to clarify. Thank you so much! Have an awesome day!

@Zenzafin

Hello! Thanks for being even more awesome and doing this giveaway for newbies like me!

((Thanks to everyone....))

Is it alright for me to have the Unnamed Imperial Male? 11993040 to clarify. Thank you so much! Have an awesome day!

Stay awesome, everyone!

1 Dragon for Sale!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1523857

PS: For Dragon Share Forums, do not include dragons AFTER Brenna (Skydancer on Page 5). Thanks!
Could I have 11993040 and a Blooming Strangled please? Thanks so much!

@Zenzafin
Could I have 11993040 and a Blooming Strangled please? Thanks so much!

@Zenzafin
@Zenzafin Would I be able to have the Luna Mith? Thank you very much!
@Zenzafin Would I be able to have the Luna Mith? Thank you very much!
aa_zps7097360a.png
@Zenzafin Thanks a bunch!
@Zenzafin Thanks a bunch!
@Zenzafin I kinda decided that I want to collect familiars, so if you have any spares, I'd love them! I especially love your Basilisk or Blooming Strangler :D Do not feel obligated to gift me, of course. ;)
@Zenzafin I kinda decided that I want to collect familiars, so if you have any spares, I'd love them! I especially love your Basilisk or Blooming Strangler :D Do not feel obligated to gift me, of course. ;)
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Zenzafin

Ahh I hope I'm doing this right ><. I just joined the other day and I was wondering if this was availible: #11985618

Thanks so much and I hope I wasn't too late to the party, this is simply wonderful!
@Zenzafin

Ahh I hope I'm doing this right ><. I just joined the other day and I was wondering if this was availible: #11985618

Thanks so much and I hope I wasn't too late to the party, this is simply wonderful!
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
12039361 is beautiful! @Zenzafin, would I be able to receive that one? THank you thank you thank you for all your givings :)
12039361 is beautiful! @Zenzafin, would I be able to receive that one? THank you thank you thank you for all your givings :)
@Zenzafin I will take great care of the female ridgeback- #11985618 and give her a nice name! please and thank you!
@Zenzafin I will take great care of the female ridgeback- #11985618 and give her a nice name! please and thank you!
@Zenzafin
May I have a Luna Mith, please?
@Zenzafin
May I have a Luna Mith, please?
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
@Zenzafin

can i have a storm seeker?
@Zenzafin

can i have a storm seeker?
2ugi1oy.gif2r20h3a.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7