Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Older and Gen 1 Dragons!
1 2
@slayerenfiniti
It depends, actually, i've paid ariound 150k~200k for Shiva, a blue/ice/white water gen1
Riptide really does have nice tones but Stonewash is hard to work with, so i wouldn't consider more than 100k fair for him ( but that's just me, obviously, though i've been collecting blue gen1s for quite a while XD )
I'd like to take Glace, please! and if you wanna take the price i said for Riptide i'd be happy to take him as well ( i'm also keeping his name, he looks absolutely marvelous with the new secondary gene as a wildclaw lol
@slayerenfiniti
It depends, actually, i've paid ariound 150k~200k for Shiva, a blue/ice/white water gen1
Riptide really does have nice tones but Stonewash is hard to work with, so i wouldn't consider more than 100k fair for him ( but that's just me, obviously, though i've been collecting blue gen1s for quite a while XD )
I'd like to take Glace, please! and if you wanna take the price i said for Riptide i'd be happy to take him as well ( i'm also keeping his name, he looks absolutely marvelous with the new secondary gene as a wildclaw lol
alWiqh6.png
@pah Sounds like a plan! I'll send some CRs your way.
@pah Sounds like a plan! I'll send some CRs your way.
mc661j.png
updated, thank you!
updated, thank you!
mc661j.png
@Slayerenfiniti
Do you have an idea of what you're looking for for the Nocturne?
@Slayerenfiniti
Do you have an idea of what you're looking for for the Nocturne?
@Wicker I've been trying to sell her for 75K and failing, so how about 65K?
@Wicker I've been trying to sell her for 75K and failing, so how about 65K?
mc661j.png
@Slayerenfiniti
Yeah, I can do that.
@Slayerenfiniti
Yeah, I can do that.
bump
bump
mc661j.png
1 2