Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elemental War (Always Accepting!))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
(Anyone want to Rp with Solfur?)
(Anyone want to Rp with Solfur?)
@DarkElite020

"Earthclan?" The small dragon tilted her head. "My friend, you're in Arcane territory. I'm afraid you may have wandered onto our territory without realizing." She frowns a bit. "Also I'm Resonance... The only dragon part of Arcane at the moment..." She mumbles the last part.
@DarkElite020

"Earthclan?" The small dragon tilted her head. "My friend, you're in Arcane territory. I'm afraid you may have wandered onto our territory without realizing." She frowns a bit. "Also I'm Resonance... The only dragon part of Arcane at the moment..." She mumbles the last part.
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
((@Roronoa if nobody else does I will in a moment))

Athena blinks and chews her lip. "Oh..! I'm so sorry...! I didnt mean to intrude.." She trails off, the little bird skulls shifted around against her skin
((@Roronoa if nobody else does I will in a moment))

Athena blinks and chews her lip. "Oh..! I'm so sorry...! I didnt mean to intrude.." She trails off, the little bird skulls shifted around against her skin
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
The small teal colored fae saw all the other dragons flying and sighed."Today I leave my den." she spread her wings and swiftly flew in the sky. She was quite fast. While flying she crashed into the strong mirror dragon."oh, I-I'm so sorry!" The mirror dragon looked up at her. Both dragons cheeks glowed when they saw each other." it's fine, my name is stitch, what's your name?" the mirror dragon asked. "my name is Bae." said the teal colored fae. " that's a nice name, I have to go hopefully we will meet again." said stitch." b-bye..." said Bae. She decided to continue flying towards the shadow clan.
The small teal colored fae saw all the other dragons flying and sighed."Today I leave my den." she spread her wings and swiftly flew in the sky. She was quite fast. While flying she crashed into the strong mirror dragon."oh, I-I'm so sorry!" The mirror dragon looked up at her. Both dragons cheeks glowed when they saw each other." it's fine, my name is stitch, what's your name?" the mirror dragon asked. "my name is Bae." said the teal colored fae. " that's a nice name, I have to go hopefully we will meet again." said stitch." b-bye..." said Bae. She decided to continue flying towards the shadow clan.
@DarkElite020

"Oh no it's fine!" She smiles. "I was actually mapping out the territory just a moment ago, while on the topic!" She suddenly breaks out int a grin and unrolls the scroll she was holding, revealing an uncompleted map, though the parts that are drawn have been drawn in extreme detail. Resonance begins talking about the map, rambling on about it, though too fast for Athena to keep up with. It's rather obvious that Resonance is an Arcane dragon, through and through.
@DarkElite020

"Oh no it's fine!" She smiles. "I was actually mapping out the territory just a moment ago, while on the topic!" She suddenly breaks out int a grin and unrolls the scroll she was holding, revealing an uncompleted map, though the parts that are drawn have been drawn in extreme detail. Resonance begins talking about the map, rambling on about it, though too fast for Athena to keep up with. It's rather obvious that Resonance is an Arcane dragon, through and through.
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
Bae flew into the shadow territory."hello,anyone here?" (yes I am here to rp solfur @RoronoaZoro99)
Bae flew into the shadow territory."hello,anyone here?" (yes I am here to rp solfur @RoronoaZoro99)
@CreatureHollow

Athena waited for Resonance's rambling to end before she spoke up. "....That is all very interesting... " she says then pauses. "My name is Athena. " She says. She looks to the map.
@CreatureHollow

Athena waited for Resonance's rambling to end before she spoke up. "....That is all very interesting... " she says then pauses. "My name is Athena. " She says. She looks to the map.
'Where are we?' The tundra thought. He had tucked himself tightly under the wing of a large female guardian, as he tried to keep up with her pace. The Guardian sensed his unease, and bowed her head so that they were eye to eye.
"Are you okay, Neptune? You seem tense." She asked.
"I want to go back home, Onyx... Can't we just apologize for the misunderstanding?" Neptune replied.
The guardian, Onyx, lifted her head once more, concentrating only on what was ahead of her.
"You know very well that we can't do that. We were wrongly accused, and I'm not apologizing for what I didn't do." She answered, the sudden raise in volume of her voice caused the smaller tundra to flinch. She instantly regretted her harsh tone.
"B-But, we've lived in Natureclan since we were hatchlings. I don't know anything else, or how to live anywhere else."
"We'll find somewhere just as good, if not better. We'll be happy" She reassured, not sure which of the two of them she was trying to convince. They had been looking for a new home non-stop for three days now. But, they couldn't go back. They wouldn't go back.
'Where are we?' The tundra thought. He had tucked himself tightly under the wing of a large female guardian, as he tried to keep up with her pace. The Guardian sensed his unease, and bowed her head so that they were eye to eye.
"Are you okay, Neptune? You seem tense." She asked.
"I want to go back home, Onyx... Can't we just apologize for the misunderstanding?" Neptune replied.
The guardian, Onyx, lifted her head once more, concentrating only on what was ahead of her.
"You know very well that we can't do that. We were wrongly accused, and I'm not apologizing for what I didn't do." She answered, the sudden raise in volume of her voice caused the smaller tundra to flinch. She instantly regretted her harsh tone.
"B-But, we've lived in Natureclan since we were hatchlings. I don't know anything else, or how to live anywhere else."
"We'll find somewhere just as good, if not better. We'll be happy" She reassured, not sure which of the two of them she was trying to convince. They had been looking for a new home non-stop for three days now. But, they couldn't go back. They wouldn't go back.
@DarkElite020

"Isn't it?" She says, her eyes shining happily at the other dragon's interest, though she rolls up the map and bows her head a bit. "Well it was very nice to meet you Athena. I'm sorry about keeping you like this, and I hope you find your way back to Earthclan safely!" She waves her claws in farewell, and flies off towards the other end of Arcane territory to finish mapping out the territory.
@DarkElite020

"Isn't it?" She says, her eyes shining happily at the other dragon's interest, though she rolls up the map and bows her head a bit. "Well it was very nice to meet you Athena. I'm sorry about keeping you like this, and I hope you find your way back to Earthclan safely!" She waves her claws in farewell, and flies off towards the other end of Arcane territory to finish mapping out the territory.
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@CreatureHollow

"Thank you!" she says. She then picks up the snake and flies away
@CreatureHollow

"Thank you!" she says. She then picks up the snake and flies away
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26