Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Newbie Raffle! -CLOSED-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Hi folks, and welcome to Flight Rising! I'm Xochi and I would personally like to welcome you to our humble dragon site.

The community here can be super friendly and I wanted to show this by holding a raffle for folks from the new registration window!

***All you have to do is comment below with your favorite color from the FR Color Wheel and you'll be entered into the drawing!***

RULES:
-You are required to post a color to enter. If you don't post one, I will not consider you or list you as an entry!
-You must be from the most recent (April 8-9) registration window to enter.
-Only one entry per person!
-You must submit your entry by server rollover time on Thursday April 16th (one week from today).

Thanks all and good luck! :>

***Ping List***
@deds123 @ThursdaysAngel @Saphiris @Woundwort @rurug @AshTheOtaku @Finnyzard @ExcaliburCat @KhepriSun @moonlitfirefly @Emily7974 @Pecha @Ktkuster @SkiesOfSong @Kadian @QueenMetal @LeHamster @fechul @CosyAlligator @VictorF @Nihonnoryu @ParadiseFever @Liukaste @Cerion @kithri @urukhai @poky07 @ZTwentyEight @Blenore @MintyHippo @Flickerwing @RoseQuartzU @psychofruitcake @lemonshakes @Taillemythes @Twinsouls1145 @shadowdrac @Visionsgirl @legendbeary @WildWolf @InsanitysFault @Flocci @SyMadude23 @Margrace @Kallistrate @friendhamster @Harpsdesire @Buenolicious @Velia @Autopsy @Rabbitaka @MadameVastra @Ferotton @elroking @lobelia @Redulite @Wolfdynasty123 @swanboat @DyRyuu @BalrogTheGreat @letusout @Peridotite @transGamzee @Mozie @Frailty @darlingdean @Akhir @tinabella @TodaysTomorrow @cooldude356 @Tognu @LiveSky @AirheadedAngel
Hi folks, and welcome to Flight Rising! I'm Xochi and I would personally like to welcome you to our humble dragon site.

The community here can be super friendly and I wanted to show this by holding a raffle for folks from the new registration window!

***All you have to do is comment below with your favorite color from the FR Color Wheel and you'll be entered into the drawing!***

RULES:
-You are required to post a color to enter. If you don't post one, I will not consider you or list you as an entry!
-You must be from the most recent (April 8-9) registration window to enter.
-Only one entry per person!
-You must submit your entry by server rollover time on Thursday April 16th (one week from today).

Thanks all and good luck! :>

***Ping List***
@deds123 @ThursdaysAngel @Saphiris @Woundwort @rurug @AshTheOtaku @Finnyzard @ExcaliburCat @KhepriSun @moonlitfirefly @Emily7974 @Pecha @Ktkuster @SkiesOfSong @Kadian @QueenMetal @LeHamster @fechul @CosyAlligator @VictorF @Nihonnoryu @ParadiseFever @Liukaste @Cerion @kithri @urukhai @poky07 @ZTwentyEight @Blenore @MintyHippo @Flickerwing @RoseQuartzU @psychofruitcake @lemonshakes @Taillemythes @Twinsouls1145 @shadowdrac @Visionsgirl @legendbeary @WildWolf @InsanitysFault @Flocci @SyMadude23 @Margrace @Kallistrate @friendhamster @Harpsdesire @Buenolicious @Velia @Autopsy @Rabbitaka @MadameVastra @Ferotton @elroking @lobelia @Redulite @Wolfdynasty123 @swanboat @DyRyuu @BalrogTheGreat @letusout @Peridotite @transGamzee @Mozie @Frailty @darlingdean @Akhir @tinabella @TodaysTomorrow @cooldude356 @Tognu @LiveSky @AirheadedAngel
ICysegg.png
[size=5][b]Battle Items[/b][/size] [item=concentration][item=bolster] [item=ward][item=discipline] [item=shale hybrid fragment][item=glass hybrid fragment] [size=5][b]Dragons[/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44932/4493104_350.png[/img] Shyroth, Snapper Male Mulberry Iridescent xx Emerald Shimmer xx Emerald Basic [size=5][b]Apparel[/b][/size] [quote=Howdy Partner Pack][item=green highnoon hank][item=rose highnoon hank][item=violet highnoon hank][item=gloomy highnoon spurs][/quote]

Battle Items

Concentration Bolster
Ward Discipline
Shale Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment

Dragons

4493104_350.png
Shyroth, Snapper Male
Mulberry Iridescent xx Emerald Shimmer xx Emerald Basic

Apparel

Howdy Partner Pack wrote:
Green Highnoon Hank Rose Highnoon Hank Violet Highnoon Hank Gloomy Highnoon Spurs

ICysegg.png
@Xochiquetzal Blue! Thanks!!
@Xochiquetzal Blue! Thanks!!
@Xochiquetzal I think splash is one of my favorite colors :)
@Xochiquetzal I think splash is one of my favorite colors :)
@Xochiquetzal My favorite is probably obsidian (which is evident from my founder :3)
@Xochiquetzal My favorite is probably obsidian (which is evident from my founder :3)
raffle2.pngtumblr_nmki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpg
@Xochiquetzal haha, boy, people didn't even let you finish making it did they?

For dragons I really like Black (Not Obsidian), because it gives them Black AND white. which is cool.

More generally though, I like Fire =)

Er.... Fire the color. I'm not a pyro XD
@Xochiquetzal haha, boy, people didn't even let you finish making it did they?

For dragons I really like Black (Not Obsidian), because it gives them Black AND white. which is cool.

More generally though, I like Fire =)

Er.... Fire the color. I'm not a pyro XD
@Xochiquetzal
I like black because it so cool:D
@Xochiquetzal
I like black because it so cool:D
@Xochiquetzal Mulberry ^-^
@Xochiquetzal Mulberry ^-^
@Xochiquetzal

Mine is blood :)

Edit: oops! I forgot the ping... I'm still new to this, heh...
@Xochiquetzal

Mine is blood :)

Edit: oops! I forgot the ping... I'm still new to this, heh...
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
@Xochiquetzal
I think my favourite colour is stone :3
@Xochiquetzal
I think my favourite colour is stone :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19