Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newby Giveaway~[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Draconaa
Headed your way!
@Draconaa
Headed your way!
5kptar.jpg
@Kurosaki You were first to ask, so you will get first pick of the bats when I hatch them!

@Draconaa Regretfully, I just gave the chess set to someone else, but they asked if they could pass it around to other new users. I'm sure they'll gladly give it if you just ask! Also, you will have second pick when the babies hatch! I'll send you your items now~
@Kurosaki You were first to ask, so you will get first pick of the bats when I hatch them!

@Draconaa Regretfully, I just gave the chess set to someone else, but they asked if they could pass it around to other new users. I'm sure they'll gladly give it if you just ask! Also, you will have second pick when the babies hatch! I'll send you your items now~
DHsCMJx.png
@Darkefir I gave the black linen arm wrap to someone else, but I'll send the other items~
@Darkefir I gave the black linen arm wrap to someone else, but I'll send the other items~
DHsCMJx.png
@Michikami

No worries. ^^
Thanks a bunch! :D
@Michikami

No worries. ^^
Thanks a bunch! :D
@Michikami

Could I maybe have one of your familiars? Any one of them, if there's some left ^-^
They're all quite nice looking~
thank you!!
@Michikami

Could I maybe have one of your familiars? Any one of them, if there's some left ^-^
They're all quite nice looking~
thank you!!
@Level Sure thing~I'll send one over~
@Level Sure thing~I'll send one over~
DHsCMJx.png
@Michikami
May I have the Psywurm please? :)
And Draconaa?
(Not sure If I read right. Sorry if I didnt!)
@Michikami
May I have the Psywurm please? :)
And Draconaa?
(Not sure If I read right. Sorry if I didnt!)
rU7sugc.png
@Veveiane Draconaa is one of the users who wanted to get a Nocturne when the nest hatched. If you meant to ask for the remaining nocturne, I can ping you when I'm ready to hatch them! I'll send the Psywurm over~
@Veveiane Draconaa is one of the users who wanted to get a Nocturne when the nest hatched. If you meant to ask for the remaining nocturne, I can ping you when I'm ready to hatch them! I'll send the Psywurm over~
DHsCMJx.png
@Michikami
Sorry about that! I was reading over and over and I didn't know if they were up. Sorry for asking for Draconaa.
And thank you! And please ping me if it isn't any trouble :)
@Michikami
Sorry about that! I was reading over and over and I didn't know if they were up. Sorry for asking for Draconaa.
And thank you! And please ping me if it isn't any trouble :)
rU7sugc.png
@Veveiane That's fine! I'll ping you when I get them!
@Veveiane That's fine! I'll ping you when I get them!
DHsCMJx.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16