Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newby Giveaway~[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Britt1243 Someone else received the Mammertee, is there another familiar or item you'd like?
@Britt1243 Someone else received the Mammertee, is there another familiar or item you'd like?
DHsCMJx.png
Bloop Bloop!
I've got one dragon left that's up for grabs! She's unnamed too!
Bloop Bloop!
I've got one dragon left that's up for grabs! She's unnamed too!
5kptar.jpg
@Nekomori spirals #2 looks cool. may i have him if you still got him? also you can pick whichever familiar you would like to give me 'cause i don't have a preference:)
.... i think thats all i'll ask of you. thank you!
@Nekomori spirals #2 looks cool. may i have him if you still got him? also you can pick whichever familiar you would like to give me 'cause i don't have a preference:)
.... i think thats all i'll ask of you. thank you!
@kusterg5641 you pinged the wrong person in this thread

@Michikami ^
@kusterg5641 you pinged the wrong person in this thread

@Michikami ^
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@kusterg5641 You pinged the wrong person, but don't worry, I'll send them over to ya!
@kusterg5641 You pinged the wrong person, but don't worry, I'll send them over to ya!
DHsCMJx.png
@Michikami Hello! May I please have an Ornate Copper Necklace, Cloud Chaser, and Regeneration? Thanks so much!
@Michikami Hello! May I please have an Ornate Copper Necklace, Cloud Chaser, and Regeneration? Thanks so much!
kY5nwhE.png
@Pecha Sending them over~
@Pecha Sending them over~
DHsCMJx.png
@Michikami
http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/608.png

Could I get this familiar and a rusted chest
@Michikami
http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/608.png

Could I get this familiar and a rusted chest
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Michikami oh sorry, thank you
@Michikami oh sorry, thank you
One last bump before I go offline! Feel free to ping for things and I will get back to you when I come back on! Thank you in advance!
One last bump before I go offline! Feel free to ping for things and I will get back to you when I come back on! Thank you in advance!
DHsCMJx.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16