Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 10 Random Facts About You
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
1. i have had a lot of fandoms. currently in a mix of earthbound, fire emblem and maplestory
2. i still have my first ds games. pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of darkness, kirby squeak squad (100%'d it twice yay) and pokemon pearl
3. i dream big but i almost never have dreams. and i don't accomplish any of my goals very often or quickly.
4. im really good at a japanese rhythm game called taiko no tatsujin
5. im not that interesting
6. im super social online but really quiet in reality
7. i like crackers and biscuits for some reason
8. i cant wink properly or correctly
9. i brag about my used animal crossing account, im wonderful
10. i have completed mother 3 thrice and i have like 2 other playthroughs in progress
1. i have had a lot of fandoms. currently in a mix of earthbound, fire emblem and maplestory
2. i still have my first ds games. pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of darkness, kirby squeak squad (100%'d it twice yay) and pokemon pearl
3. i dream big but i almost never have dreams. and i don't accomplish any of my goals very often or quickly.
4. im really good at a japanese rhythm game called taiko no tatsujin
5. im not that interesting
6. im super social online but really quiet in reality
7. i like crackers and biscuits for some reason
8. i cant wink properly or correctly
9. i brag about my used animal crossing account, im wonderful
10. i have completed mother 3 thrice and i have like 2 other playthroughs in progress
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
Hello everyone!!

1. I am 23 years old
2. I have my MFA in photography
3. I lived in berlin germany last year
4. I had a 4 month internship in tokyo japan when I was 17
5. I have also done research in Nepal for 4 months (for Uni study)
6. I am hella queer
7. my goal in life is to be successful in my art and open my own bar
8. I am currently living back in my home town (for medical reasons and all that)
9. my cat is perfect

10. I have a tumblr and we should be tumblr buddies (stolethecrown.tumblr.com)

I hope to to meet some amazing people!
Hello everyone!!

1. I am 23 years old
2. I have my MFA in photography
3. I lived in berlin germany last year
4. I had a 4 month internship in tokyo japan when I was 17
5. I have also done research in Nepal for 4 months (for Uni study)
6. I am hella queer
7. my goal in life is to be successful in my art and open my own bar
8. I am currently living back in my home town (for medical reasons and all that)
9. my cat is perfect

10. I have a tumblr and we should be tumblr buddies (stolethecrown.tumblr.com)

I hope to to meet some amazing people!
1. I have type 1 Diabetes with insulin resistance.
2. I want to have kids soon.
3. I am completely scared of ghosts and have seen a few.
4. My best friend made me the godmother of her daughter.
5. I want to own a chinchilla
6. I live with my parents because of medical reasons.
7. I want to write a book but can't order my thoughts enough to do so.
8. I have a codependency issue with people.
9. I love Coyotes.
10. I can feel when a ghost is near me.
1. I have type 1 Diabetes with insulin resistance.
2. I want to have kids soon.
3. I am completely scared of ghosts and have seen a few.
4. My best friend made me the godmother of her daughter.
5. I want to own a chinchilla
6. I live with my parents because of medical reasons.
7. I want to write a book but can't order my thoughts enough to do so.
8. I have a codependency issue with people.
9. I love Coyotes.
10. I can feel when a ghost is near me.
oKLyEEG.gif
1 - I haven't had a haircut since last May and I LOVE it.
2 - I'm a licensed educator.
3 - I have been to almost ten countries in Europe.
4 - I've been RPing for 11 years and my FR progenitor is named for my first RP character.
5 - I'm a huge Doctor Who fan although I've seen only two of the 11th Doctor's episodes with Amy.
6 - I've collected (almost) every Dragon from MTG. The only ones I don't have are a few from the latest set. Yes, I've even got the Zodiac.
7 - I'm 6'7".
8 - I had a huge anime/manga phase where I had more manga than I could store, but ended up selling just about all of it.

10 - The Law of Numerical Variant Nonexistance: There is no Fact #9. I have an odd sense of humor.
1 - I haven't had a haircut since last May and I LOVE it.
2 - I'm a licensed educator.
3 - I have been to almost ten countries in Europe.
4 - I've been RPing for 11 years and my FR progenitor is named for my first RP character.
5 - I'm a huge Doctor Who fan although I've seen only two of the 11th Doctor's episodes with Amy.
6 - I've collected (almost) every Dragon from MTG. The only ones I don't have are a few from the latest set. Yes, I've even got the Zodiac.
7 - I'm 6'7".
8 - I had a huge anime/manga phase where I had more manga than I could store, but ended up selling just about all of it.

10 - The Law of Numerical Variant Nonexistance: There is no Fact #9. I have an odd sense of humor.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1. I am a 24 year old woman (25 soon enough)
2. I am married and my husband has an account too
3. Born, raised and still in Florida and I don't plan on moving out of this state
4. I have never see Snow
5. I have never been on a plane
6. I love Card Against Humanity because my humor is so messed up it goes with the game lol
7. I grew up with bilingual parents and grandparents and also had great grandparents in my life till high school who could not speak any english and yet I barely know enough spanish to survive..
8. I am a Harry potter, doctor who, NCIS, Disney, Jurassic Park fangirl and i fangirl alot. lol
9. I also get sporadic hiccups everyday @katephoria
10. I get frustrated because I have several outlets I get into (writing, drawing, painting, sewing, singing) but I don't feel I excel in any of them.
1. I am a 24 year old woman (25 soon enough)
2. I am married and my husband has an account too
3. Born, raised and still in Florida and I don't plan on moving out of this state
4. I have never see Snow
5. I have never been on a plane
6. I love Card Against Humanity because my humor is so messed up it goes with the game lol
7. I grew up with bilingual parents and grandparents and also had great grandparents in my life till high school who could not speak any english and yet I barely know enough spanish to survive..
8. I am a Harry potter, doctor who, NCIS, Disney, Jurassic Park fangirl and i fangirl alot. lol
9. I also get sporadic hiccups everyday @katephoria
10. I get frustrated because I have several outlets I get into (writing, drawing, painting, sewing, singing) but I don't feel I excel in any of them.
Mischief Managed
1. I live in the land of kangaroos and koalas, Australia!
2. I am a quarter Vietnamese.
3. I dislike spicy food >:c
4. Currently studying Japanese (Second Language)
5. Roasted duck is my favourite dish
6. Relationship? LOL WAT IS DAT?
7. I'm only five foot.
8. My favourite genre of music is pop.
9. I can't play any instruments.
10. My maths is terrible and my worst subject by far.
1. I live in the land of kangaroos and koalas, Australia!
2. I am a quarter Vietnamese.
3. I dislike spicy food >:c
4. Currently studying Japanese (Second Language)
5. Roasted duck is my favourite dish
6. Relationship? LOL WAT IS DAT?
7. I'm only five foot.
8. My favourite genre of music is pop.
9. I can't play any instruments.
10. My maths is terrible and my worst subject by far.
IjJJeTN.png
1. I am short (5'1 i am an angry munchkin)
2. I have a tablet
3. I have a sloth puppet
4. there is an army of stuffed animals that I sleep with
5. I hate math with a passion
6. I have this really expensive $60 mechanical pencil sitting next to me that has gold on it that i stole from my dad and he hasn't noticed for 2 months
7. I really like Northern Blue Tongue Skinks
8. My first choice in job would be an artist but if not then my second choice would be archaeology or herpetology
9. I keep correcting people that purple is not on the color wheel that is violet
10. there is a cherry tree blooming mural painted on my wall in my room that my mom's friend painted.
1. I am short (5'1 i am an angry munchkin)
2. I have a tablet
3. I have a sloth puppet
4. there is an army of stuffed animals that I sleep with
5. I hate math with a passion
6. I have this really expensive $60 mechanical pencil sitting next to me that has gold on it that i stole from my dad and he hasn't noticed for 2 months
7. I really like Northern Blue Tongue Skinks
8. My first choice in job would be an artist but if not then my second choice would be archaeology or herpetology
9. I keep correcting people that purple is not on the color wheel that is violet
10. there is a cherry tree blooming mural painted on my wall in my room that my mom's friend painted.
1. I REALLY LOVE MUSICALS.
2. I'm 5'4"
3. I wear Doc's constantly. Yes, even in the summer.
4. Writes a lot! Role playing is a big thing of mine.
5. LOVES DAVID BOWIE MORE THAN ANYTHING
6. I have two siblings, one of which is @purplepuppys
7. Bottles eVERYTHING UP WAY TOO MUCH
8. Is a bird person. I really like birds.
9. Practically lives in the record store
10. Enjoys old movies
1. I REALLY LOVE MUSICALS.
2. I'm 5'4"
3. I wear Doc's constantly. Yes, even in the summer.
4. Writes a lot! Role playing is a big thing of mine.
5. LOVES DAVID BOWIE MORE THAN ANYTHING
6. I have two siblings, one of which is @purplepuppys
7. Bottles eVERYTHING UP WAY TOO MUCH
8. Is a bird person. I really like birds.
9. Practically lives in the record store
10. Enjoys old movies
1. I have eisoptrophobia, which is the fear of one's own reflection.
2. My guilty pleasure is nightcore.
3. I'm pansexual grey-romantic.
4. I'm stingy with my money.
5. I was born on the Gemini-Taurus cusp, and my moon sign is Scorpio.
6. My favorite bands are BABYMETAL, Dir en grey, Purity Ring, and The Birthday Massacre. My favorite solo artist is Kenshi Yonezu.
7. I'm ambidextrous.
8. My deadly sin is wrath.
9. I collect scrap metal.
10. I'm obsessed with drawing fat pigeons.
1. I have eisoptrophobia, which is the fear of one's own reflection.
2. My guilty pleasure is nightcore.
3. I'm pansexual grey-romantic.
4. I'm stingy with my money.
5. I was born on the Gemini-Taurus cusp, and my moon sign is Scorpio.
6. My favorite bands are BABYMETAL, Dir en grey, Purity Ring, and The Birthday Massacre. My favorite solo artist is Kenshi Yonezu.
7. I'm ambidextrous.
8. My deadly sin is wrath.
9. I collect scrap metal.
10. I'm obsessed with drawing fat pigeons.
wind_banner.png
1) According to the Myer Briggs personality test, I am an INFJ

2) I have recently graduated from my high school. I plan on pursuing writing (favorably fictional writing) and having a second concentration in theatre.

3) I have a twin brother, who is an ESTP - the complete opposite of me, ha! And my little sister is also rather extroverted.

4) I am American-English (American on my Mom's side, English on my Dad's)

5) As stated in my profile, I am a homosexual biromantic genderfluid person-thingy-ma-bob

6) I wrote and directed a short play for my high school's Preforming Arts Festival. Because of that, at a school award ceremony, I won, alongside of someone else, the Creative Playwriting Award

7) I have a bunch of OCs in this vaguely constructed universe that I enjoy RPing with. I want to use them for something in the future, maybe for an animated TV series, but I dunno

8) I am obsessed with animation. The two movies that especially made me think about wanting to work with animation were Gay Purr-ee and Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis (I think that I may like to write for animation? I dunno).

9) I love meeting new people, since each individual and what they do is so unique. Some of my favorite interactions have been with strangers for this reason.

10) Even though I consider myself a writer, it takes a great amount of motivation to actually get me to write, heh. RPing helps with that.
1) According to the Myer Briggs personality test, I am an INFJ

2) I have recently graduated from my high school. I plan on pursuing writing (favorably fictional writing) and having a second concentration in theatre.

3) I have a twin brother, who is an ESTP - the complete opposite of me, ha! And my little sister is also rather extroverted.

4) I am American-English (American on my Mom's side, English on my Dad's)

5) As stated in my profile, I am a homosexual biromantic genderfluid person-thingy-ma-bob

6) I wrote and directed a short play for my high school's Preforming Arts Festival. Because of that, at a school award ceremony, I won, alongside of someone else, the Creative Playwriting Award

7) I have a bunch of OCs in this vaguely constructed universe that I enjoy RPing with. I want to use them for something in the future, maybe for an animated TV series, but I dunno

8) I am obsessed with animation. The two movies that especially made me think about wanting to work with animation were Gay Purr-ee and Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis (I think that I may like to write for animation? I dunno).

9) I love meeting new people, since each individual and what they do is so unique. Some of my favorite interactions have been with strangers for this reason.

10) Even though I consider myself a writer, it takes a great amount of motivation to actually get me to write, heh. RPing helps with that.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18