Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed!
@ felinekind Could I have the unnamed Sand Iridescent, Ivory Facet baby or any adult male dragon with beautiful colors (and still mate-able if possible)? Thank you in advance!
@ felinekind Could I have the unnamed Sand Iridescent, Ivory Facet baby or any adult male dragon with beautiful colors (and still mate-able if possible)? Thank you in advance!
The mysteries of the world and universe around me interest me more than the ones that lie in my own heart. I long for the knowledge of the unknown, and fight for the love I hold. I can't promise that I'll always win. But I can promise that I died trying.
@Felinekind
Oh my are there are so many things on that list that I would love to get ;u; I just hopped on a couple hours ago XD

But Could I get the green birdskull headdress, ornate darksteel necklace, simple copper wing bangles, death's head stag and a grey river flight?

If that is too much~
Than just the green birdskull headdress, ornate darksteel necklace and grey river flight please!

OuO
@Felinekind
Oh my are there are so many things on that list that I would love to get ;u; I just hopped on a couple hours ago XD

But Could I get the green birdskull headdress, ornate darksteel necklace, simple copper wing bangles, death's head stag and a grey river flight?

If that is too much~
Than just the green birdskull headdress, ornate darksteel necklace and grey river flight please!

OuO
duYWAlB.png HHALAPH.png
NlA7m.gif
sorry guys my internet crashed and i couldn't get to anyone's requests last night ;;;

@mayuli
i'll send him over!

@aanimekittykat
sorry! i'm keeping the sand/ivory/ivory hatchling!
the only dragons that are available are the ones on the first page!

@Sammsy
sure i'll send all that in just a moment!
ouo
sorry guys my internet crashed and i couldn't get to anyone's requests last night ;;;

@mayuli
i'll send him over!

@aanimekittykat
sorry! i'm keeping the sand/ivory/ivory hatchling!
the only dragons that are available are the ones on the first page!

@Sammsy
sure i'll send all that in just a moment!
ouo
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@FelineKind It's very generous of you to do this. I don't suppose I could have a familiar, could I? Any of them; I don't care which.
@FelineKind It's very generous of you to do this. I don't suppose I could have a familiar, could I? Any of them; I don't care which.
@SylvanMuir
i'll send two over your way! ouo
@SylvanMuir
i'll send two over your way! ouo
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@Felinekind
Could I get the last two simple Iron bracelets?
@Felinekind
Could I get the last two simple Iron bracelets?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
sure! sending them right over!
@IronPen
sure! sending them right over!
@felinekind, may I have some apparel and a familiar, please?
@felinekind, may I have some apparel and a familiar, please?
May I have fourth dragon, Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble and Violet Flower Crown, please?
Also.. could i have familliar.. Ember Mouse and Storm seeker ( 8-8 ??
I'm just joined here yesterday... so i don't know everything... geez.
May I have fourth dragon, Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble and Violet Flower Crown, please?
Also.. could i have familliar.. Ember Mouse and Storm seeker ( 8-8 ??
I'm just joined here yesterday... so i don't know everything... geez.
@FelineKind Thank you so much!
@FelineKind Thank you so much!